The Making of a Fighter Pilot's Whore - Cover

The Making of a Fighter Pilot's Whore

Copyright© 2010 by MuffDiver

Chapter 14: Achieving My Most Secret Fantasy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: Achieving My Most Secret Fantasy - This the story of my life with my wife who started out as a normal, loving, air force wife and mother and ended up today as a world class whore as one of the top high priced call girls in the Washington DC metro area.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Slow   Prostitution   Military  

When my tour as the Operations Officer of my fighter squadron ended I had mixed emotions on many levels about having to leave for home and my new assignment which was to be on the Air Staff in the Pentagon in the office of Fighter Doctrine and Tactics Development. From a professional perspective, I had very successfully re-established myself in the fighter community as one of the Air Force's top fighter pilot's and it was difficult to leave the operational world of active flying and return to flying a desk again, but I knew that it was inevitable someday so I looked forward to be able to continue to contribute to making our Air Force's fighter arm the best in the world.

And from a personal perspective I looked forward to my impending departure with bitter-sweet emotions. On the one hand I was ecstatic about re-uniting again with my Lydia, the love of my life, and being able to hold her in my arms and re-explore the wonders of her luscious body, and sink my cock into her marvelous cunt, and then bury my face in her cunt to lick and suck up all her delectable cunt juices.

But on the other hand, I was very sad and despondent about having to give up the pleasure of Carolyn's superb sexual talents and her ability to drive me to the absolute outer limits of erotic pleasure. Someday I may write about my year in bed with her and the fantastic sex we had together. As much as I loved my wife and would always be her man, and as fantastic a sex partner as she was, I would have to admit that she had not yet reached the level of Carolyn's (Erotica's) out of this world capability for delivering the ultimate in sexual pleasure to the men she fucked and sucked off.

But Carolyn made our parting a little less painful and gave me some hope that it would not be forever when she told me that she had requested that she be assigned to the Air Staff legal office when her tour was up in 20 months and had been told that her request would be approved.

During the thirteen months she and I had shared each others bodies, I had confided a little bit of the problems and difficulties that Lydia and I had to overcome after the incident with Norm, and so she knew about our swinging life style and how Lydia liked to fuck other men for my enjoyment, and our relationship with Ingrid. She also knew that Lydia knew all about my relationship with her and was very happy that I had found someone to keep my bed warm at nights and to eliminate the need for me to have to beat my meat to relieve my sexual tensions.

During one particular fantastic night of sex when I was flying high on a wave of sheer erotic sexual pleasure, I inadvertently let it slip that my deepest most secret desire and wish was that Lydia would one day decide to become a whore like Carolyn and sell her body for my pleasure. Carolyn said that if I were ever lucky enough for that exciting event to ever become a reality that she would consider it an honor to advise and mentor Lydia on how to be a first class high-priced whore. But she also agreed emphatically with Ingrid's advice that I should not ever attempt to force it on Lydia. Such a decision had to be her's and her's alone.

As my departure date neared, Carolyn told me that her future plans had changed slightly because under the new Air Force retirement system where it was possible for an officer to retire with less than 20 years of active duty service that she would be applying for early retirement after just two years of Air Staff duty in the Pentagon and she intended to re-establish herself in the Washington area as Erotica, the high-class, high priced, by appointment only whore that she was before she joined the Air Force

She said that by then she would be 39 years old and, of course, knew that she would not be able to command the kind of fees for her body as she did for those first five and a half years after she sold her cherry and her cunt was so naturally tight and the rest of her body and tits were still young, hard and firm and soft in all the right places. But she said that there was also a very big market among powerful, wealthy businees men and politicians who wanted more than just the hot, tight, cunts of young recently de-flowerd virgins that barely knew how to properly fuck and suck off a man's hard cock to deliver an ecstatic sexual orgasm and were usually incapable of holding an intelligent conversation on any subject, much less the subjects that these men were interested in such as business, finance, politics, the arts and literature, philosophy and the like.

Instead these powerful, wealthy, mature men desired beautiful, cultivated, sophisticated, women who were more mature, and intellectually their equal, as well as highly experienced in the many erotic ways of sexually pleasing a man with their still very desirabe cunts, asses and mouths so that in between episodes of raw fucking and sucking sex, that they could engage their johns in interesting and kowledgeable conversation on their john's level. Carolyn estimated that she could still clear a profit of about $500,000 a year for about ten more years by being a five star high class whore again.

But then she said that the real reason she wanted to be a whore again was not for the money, (her future financial security was already guaranteed by both the millions of dollars she had in stocks, bonds and government securities and her air force retirement pay) but rather because she loved the exciting and intoxicating life style of running with the rich and powerful and it was exciting and addictive to be so desired by such powerful men who paid her exorbitant sums of money for the erotic sex that she gave them when the dirty little secret truth was that she loved being a whore so much that she would have done it for free.

She said that if Lydia ever did decide to become a whore, that she would be happy to share her client list with her and help her to get established in the business, but in any event that she would keep in touch and when she arrived at the Pentagon because she would love to meet Lydia and share some lesbian sex with her and also have some three ways with us as well. So when I left to return home, I was armed with a whole bunch of new erotic fantasies involving the prospect of Lydia, Carolyn, Ingrid, and I all engaging in great round robin sex with each other.

During my flight home I replayed in my mind all the stories that Lydia had written me about the men she had fucked and sucked while I was gone and the group lesbian sex she had enjoyed with Ingrid and some of the other wives in our swingers group as well as the one-on-one lesbian sex she had with some of them individually.

She spared no detail about those encounters telling me all about the sizes of the men's cocks and which one's she loved in her cunt the most and how she learned to really enjoy being fucked in her ass as a change of pace from cunt and mouth fucking, and how much she had come to really love the taste of cum and couldn't wait to gobble down my special cock sauce.

On the last leg before arriving at our home airport, I was in such a state of extreme horniness in anticipation of being able to fuck my wife and eat her cunt again that my cock was in a persistent state of hard erection. I had to make my way to the lavatory and use a Velcro strap to strap my hard cock tight against my inner thigh inside my pants so that it wouldn't make a huge tent in the front of my crotch when I got off the airplane and embarrass me and everyone around me.

When I got off the airplane, Lydia was waiting for me at the gate and I gave her the tightest hug and biggest kiss I could muster. I was ecstatic to have my wife in my arms again. But then I looked around and said,

"Where are the kids baby?"

She gave me this coy look and said,

"They're fine darling. They're with Ingrid and you'll get to see them real soon in due time. But I get first dibs on you sweetheart and I'm not sharing with anybody." Then she whispered in my ear, "Now lets get the hell out here lover. I can't wait to get my lips on your hot, hard cock. My pussy is already sopping wet with anticipation."

I almost lost my load right there in my pants at the arrival gate I was so excited. As we rushed for the exit where she had a taxi waiting she said to forget about my luggage because she had made arrangements for it to be delivered. In three minutes we were at the airport Hyatt Regency hotel on our way up to the honeymoon suite that Lydia had booked for two nights.

When we got inside the room and shut the door, Lydia immediately dropped to her knees and released my belt and pulled my pants and shorts down my legs to the floor to begin giving me a blowjob and then all of a sudden burst out laughing in hysterics.

I said, "My god, baby what's wrong?"

I had forgotten all about the Velcro strap binding my hard cock to the inner thigh of my leg. Lydia then said in between fits of laughing,

"Oh baby how could you be so cruel to the poor thing. He wants so much to be free to find a willing mouth and cunt and you have him all locked up like that. I'm letting him out of jail right now and dismissing all charges against him."

She then removed the Velcro strap and as she did it jumped right out straight and hit her on the end of her nose and Lydia said,

"You see baby, it knows an eager mouth when it sees one," and then she wrapped her lips around it and began to suck it hard and deep into her mouth.

It took less than a minute and I exploded in a massive orgasm and shot seven huge loads of cum into her mouth which she swallowed and exclaimed how wonderful it was to have my delicious tasty cum in her mouth, throat, and stomach again. I then picked her up and carried her over to the bed and removed her blouse and skirt. She had no underwear on and was completely naked.

I laid her out on the bed and climbed on top of her, straddling her with my knees and ran my hands and fingers lightly over her smooth skin caressing and feeling the soft texture of her flesh and started to kiss, lick and suck her entire body with my mouth beginning with her neck behind her ear and slowly moving down to the hollow of her throat and then her tits, pausing over each tit to make each nipple stand up hard as I licked them with my tongue and gently nipped at them with my teeth and sucked them deep into my mouth.

I then moved my mouth down over her flat stomach pausing to stick my tongue into her belly button and sucking on it while moving on to the top of her pussy where I nuzzled her clit with the tip of my nose, and then used my nose to part her pussy lips and ran my nose down into her slit valley, sniffing deeply and noisily to drink in deeply through my nose her aroused woman's scent as I moved to the entrance of her quivering cunt hole.

I pushed my nose into the opening of her cunt and rejoiced in the unique aroma of her female sex juices being produced in the inner chambers of her love palace in anticipation of welcoming my invading hot love rod with it's supply of life giving creamy cock sauce. Lydia was sighing and moaning and starting to slowly hump her hips as I reached her anus with my nose and sniffed deeply of the slightly pungent but tantalizing, alluring odor of her tender ass hole, re-registering on my brain the woman's scent that I remembered so well as the scent of my woman.

I then brought my tongue into action as I began to re-trace my steps back up her body licking and sucking gently on the sensitive rim of her anus and the skin between her ass and her cunt then sticking my tongue into her cunt to lick the inner walls and suck out the cunt juices that were beginning to leak through the fleshy gates of her love canal.

Lydia was now writhing under my face, pushing her cunt up against my mouth and whispering, "Oh god Dan, how I've missed the way you make love to me. It's so animalisticly primal and erotic the way you caress, lick and taste my body and sniff and smell all my body scents and odors. It drives me wild for your hard cock to be deep into the essence of my being. You're the only man in the world my darling who knows how to make love to me and take me to the peak of delicious ecstasy. Oh god don't ever stop ... it feels so wonderful... ,"

And her voice trailed off as she began to gasp and moan in ecstasy as I continued to lick and suck on her pussy lips and the inner lips of her cunt valley as I slowly made my way up her valley to her clit and began to gently caress it with my tongue and suck on it's swollen flesh protruding from under it's protective sheath.

Then she started to buck her hips uncontrollably as she was beginning to scale the slopes of her building orgasm to the peak of orgiastic, exquisite pleasure and was pleading for my hot, hard cock. I slipped my cock deep into her cunt and began rhythmically pumping it in and out of her love channel as she tightened the muscles of the inner walls of her cunt to squeeze it tight along the length of my throbbing cock.

I was ready almost immediately to pump her cunt full of my cum, but I forced myself to hold back the torrent of boiling cum that was rising up out of my balls and waited for a few strokes until I could sense when she was about to go over the top of her building massive orgasm. (Incidentally, the ability to manage or control when I would let my orgasm peak and begin shooting out my cum was one of the talents that Carolyn helped me to perfect. She was such a fantastic talented whore that she taught me several tricks for holding back my explosion of cum until the perfect moment without affecting the level of ecstasy generated by my orgasm for me while at the same time maximizing the orgasm of the cunt I was fucking.)

So when I felt Lydia's whole body start to convulse as her orgasm was reaching it's peak I released my cum and allowed it to rush through my cock and begin shooting large jets of hot cock sauce into her cunt in my own massive orgasm as Lydia reached her orgasm at the same time. She was literally screaming in exquisite pain and yelling for me to flood her cunt and womb with my sweet cum as she bucked and humped her hips so hard against my cock that I thought she was going to leave bruises all over my groin and her pussy.

Afterwards as we were laying on our sides facing and holding each other with my cock still in her cunt, basking in the afterglow of our wonderful act of love, Lydia said to me,

"My darling I have dreamed about how wonderful this first mating of my body with yours would be after our long separation, but the reality has far exceeded the wildest expectations of my dreams. You are a fantastic lover sweetheart. None of the men that I have had while you were gone could ever begin to approach your ability for completely satisfying me the way you do in driving me beyond the outer limits of total exquisite pleasure so strong that it is almost painful. I hope I have been able to satisfy you in the same way my love and make you forget all about Carolyn."

I was startled by her reference to Carolyn and quickly replied,

"Please Lydia, my love. Don't give Carolyn a single thought. You are my woman, my life and my soul. No woman alive can satisfy me the way you can. Please don't go there. Carolyn could never be a threat to you my darling."

Lydia said, "I know darling. Please don't misunderstand me. I'm deleriously happy that you found someone like Carolyn to be your mistress while we were separated. I wanted you to find someone like her. I'm not jealous or anything like that. But you did sleep with her every night for over a year and all I'm interested in finding out is if there was some little thing that she did for you that gave you pleasure that I haven't done yet so I could learn to do it as well. That's all dear."

I thought for a about a minute before I answered her and then I said,

"I wasn't going to tell you this sweetheart until later, not because there is anything wrong, but just because I wanted to wait for the right moment, but Carolyn did have a pretty large repertoire of sexual tricks that she enjoyed using. But you see what I didn't know until after I had been sleeping with her for a couple of weeks is that for almost seven years before she joined the air force as a lawyer from the time she had just turned 18 until she was about 23 and a half while she was going to college to get her bachelors degree and her law degree, Carolyn was a whore."

"But she wasn't just an ordinary street whore. Instead she was a very high-class and expensive whore in the Washington DC area who sold her body to wealthy powerful men by appointment only. Her whore's moniker was Erotica, and for the time that she worked as a whore she was considered to be the queen of all the high-priced whores in the Washington area and commanded the highest prices for her services of any whore in the area. By the time she graduated and entered the air force she had saved three and a half million dollars from her earnings as a whore."

I then spent the next 20 minutes telling Lydia Carolyn's story as she had told it to me including how she had seduced her Daddy with blow jobs at age 15, and how her mother was a part time suburban house wife whore to please her Daddy's kinky desires, and how she had told her parents of her dream to be a whore like her mother and so her parents had carefully trained her to be a high class whore while preserving her cherry to be harvested when she was 18 at the annual Cherry Harvest party, and how she was awarded $100,000 for her superlative virgin performance when her cherry was harvested by the Saudi prince who paid $350,000 at auction for the privilege of being the man to harvest her cherry while all the party attendees watched.

Lydia had listened in rapt attention and obvious fascination as I related Carolyn's story and I could tell that she was turned on by it all. When I finished I said,

"So I would be lying darling if I tried to make you believe that Carolyn didn't know a few physical tricks and techniques designed to make an orgasm a little more intense and erotic, but that's all they were- just physical tricks. They had nothing to do with feelings and love like the undying love I have for you and the deep feeling of contentment and pride that I have in knowing that you're my woman."

Lydia replied,

"That was an absolutely fascinating story darling. How lucky you were to find a woman that is so expert in sexually pleasing men. I would love very much to meet her. I could learn much from her.

That's when I said,

"Well I'm sure you will get the chance honey, because in less than two years she is also being assigned to the Pentagon and she said that she is dying to meet you too. She told me that you are one of her biggest heroines. She plans to retire from the Air Force at the end of her Pentagon assignment and re-establish herself as a high-priced Washington whore, not because she needs the money, but because she says she loved the life style of being a top flight whore and running in the circles with the rich and famous and very powerful men and found it to be very exciting to know that these men would be willing to pay large sums of money to possess her body and have her service their sexual requirements."

All that talk about whores and whoring and Lydia's obvious interest and fascination with Carolyn's story was very exciting to me and my cock had gotten extremely hard in Lydia's cunt. Lydia looked at me and said,

"I can feel your cock getting really hard in my cunt again honey. All this talk about whores has you really turned on doesn't it baby?"

I replied, "It sure does sweetie. I don't know why, but the idea of a woman selling her body to pleasure men has always been erotic to me and always excites me and gets my juices flowing. Maybe it's because as you know, my mother, the first woman that ever fucked me and sucked my cock and ate my cum, and then fucked and sucked me off regularly for three years until I left home was also a whore, and I guess is still a whore."

Lydia was breathing hard now and was humping her cunt back and forth against my cock, and she said between breaths,

"It excites ... me too darling ... Would you like ... me to be a whore too Danny ... Would you ... like it if I were ... a whore like your mother and Carolyn ... Does that idea ... excite you too ... like it excites me... ?"

But before I could reply she all of a sudden reached her orgasm with a powerful series of whole body convulsions at the same time that I began shooting huge wads of cum into her cunt again.

We laid in each other's arms while we recovered our strength again after the massive orgasms that we had both just experienced again. Lydia was quiet in a pensive mood with her head resting on my chest and occasionally giving me a little kiss on my nipples while she rested. I was thinking about what had just happened and was trying to decide if Lydia's dirty talking while we were fucking, asking me if I wanted her to be a whore like Carolyn and my mom, was just a device to excite me to a stronger orgasm, or if she really was trying to tell me that she would like to be a whore if I wanted her to be one.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.