The Making of a Fighter Pilot's Whore - Cover

The Making of a Fighter Pilot's Whore

Copyright© 2010 by MuffDiver

Chapter 13: A Fighter Pilot's Luck

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: A Fighter Pilot's Luck - This the story of my life with my wife who started out as a normal, loving, air force wife and mother and ended up today as a world class whore as one of the top high priced call girls in the Washington DC metro area.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Slow   Prostitution   Military  

I left the first week in November and quickly got back into the flying game when I joined my new squadron. It didn't take long to hone my flying skills again and I found that I was still capable of besting most of the young jocks in our air combat training missions. The O Club bar on Friday nights was just like I had never left. Of course, I was now a LtCol and not some hot shot young stud lieutenant or junior captain fighter jock, so I had to play more of the senior, mature leader role with a little more eye to setting the right kind of example for the young jocks. But we still had a great time playing crud, poker, and shooting dice, and of course lying about what great lovers we all were (but of course I knew I wasn't lying at all- He he he (:>). )

I had my eye on a good looking single female major for several weeks who was an air force lawyer on the wing staff. We called them jags in the air force- shorthand for judge advocate general. Her name was Carolyn and she was always at the O club on Friday night participating in the fun and having a good time. She had been in the wing for about three months before I arrived and the rumors had it that just about every single guy and a lot of married ones had made a run on her pussy but had all gotten shot down in flames. No one admitted to having gotten into her cunt so far. We got to know each other on those Friday nights sharing a drink and occasionally a dinner together but nothing beyond that.

December rolled around and I had been separated from Lydia for a lttle over two months and hadn't had any fucking and sucking in about two months and was starting to feel the pressure. So far up until then I had not made any serious overt attempts to try and get Carolyn into the sack with me. Then on the Friday night before Xmas at the O Club Xmas party Carolyn and I were dancing closely together to some slow music and I could feel her tits with their hard nipples rubbing on my chest which caused my cock to get hard and I was thinking that this would be a good night to make a serious firing pass on her cunt, when she leaned back in my arms and pulled the trigger first and said to me,

"Colonel, this is a very nice Xmas party but also a very tame one. Why don't we go to my place and liven things up a bit and share a good bottle of Xmas cheer together- the Jeremiah Weed kind of Xmas cheer."

Jeremiah Weed is a little known Kentucky Bourbon Liqueur to the general public, but it's famous throughout the Air Force fighter community. There aren't many fighter pilots around who have failed to kill a few million brain cells indulging in Jeremiah Weed shooters. That stuff is deadly.

Of course I replied with something pretty close to,

"Why Major, how on earth did you ever guess that I had a taste for Jeremiah Weed. There are few things on this earth that I would rather have my tongue tasting and caressing than Jeremiah Weed. By all means, let us indeed adjourn to your place."

As it turned out her BOQ (air force lingo for bachelor officer's quarters) was in the same building as mine right next door to the O Club. When we got to her quarters she said,

"Make yourself comfortable Dan and I'll be right back in a minute," and she stepped into her bedroom.

In about three minutes she came back out wearing a red knee length silk Kimono type robe holding a bottle of Jeremiah Weed and leaned against the doorjamb with her right shoulder and said,

"Now stud, you can let your tongue taste and caress this delectable Weed or you can let it sample this, but you can't have both. So choose your poison."

And when she said "this" she let her robe open up revealing her nude body with beautiful round tits and hard nipples just about the same size as Lydia's and a pussy mound that was slightly oversize for her body type and protruding saucily with already swollen and wet pussy lips as she stroked her slit with her free hand. I looked at that beautiful well formed body with that tight, wet and protruding pussy and licked my lips as I moved toward her and said,

"Well now Major, you know that no self-respecting real fighter pilot would ever turn down a chance to sample some high class Jeremiah Weed, but then I never claimed to have any self-respect in the face of such a vision of fabulous erotic treasure!", and I dropped to my knees in front of her and buried my face in her pussy and started licking up her delicious pussy juice and sucking out her cunt.

Carolyn moaned and sighed deeply and said, "Oh my God are you ever indeed a real fighter pilot. You use your tongue like a real artist baby. You really know how to nibble my inner lips and caress my throbbing clit don't you lover? God I love it baby! At this rate I'm not going to last very longgggg ... ooooohhh those sucking lips are amazing ... don't stop, suck faster and don't forget my cunt ... suck my cunt now ... I'm almost there ... I want you to drink up all my wonderful cunt juice when I go over the toppppp ... oh god I'm cuming, I'm cummmmiiinnnggggg ... OWOWOOWWWWwwwwwww ... oh god, oh god..."

Her whole body began trembling and convulsing as she leaned against the door jamb and grabbed my head from behind and shoved my open mouth hard up against her thrusting cunt and began to spurt huge jets of cunt juice in to my gaping mouth. I was taken by surprise at the quantity and force at which her cunt was shooting her cunt juice in my mouth and I almost choked trying to swallow it all fast enough. I had sucked quite a few cunts up till then and had experienced a few cunts that squirted cunt juice when they were having an orgasm, but I had never encountered one that spurted jets of cunt juice with such force like Carolyn's did.

Lydia and Ingrid both produced copious quantities of cunt juice when I sucked their cunts, but it tended to flow in a more gentle and leisurely pace as it flowed out of their cunts into my mouth and when they did spurt on occasion, it was always in short, much less powerful streams that I was easily able to keep up with. But Carolyn's cunt just kept pumping out the cunt juice all through her orgasm and only as she began to come down off her ecstasy did the jets of cunt juice diminish in force and quantity until she finally collapsed on my shoulders completely drained of energy and strength as her knees buckled.

I sucked out the last remaining juice that was now just dribbling out of her cunt and picked her up and carried her over to her bed and laid her out on her back and started to mount her to fuck her brains out, but she stirred and said,

"No not yet baby. In a little while ok? Give me a chance to recover my strength and play with that beautiful, huge cock of yours. I want to examine every detail of it first and feel every part of it, and lick it, and suck it to feel its texture and get to know its taste, and the taste of it's smooth, creamy, sauce on my tongue. Then when it's in my cunt I will be able to visualize it filling every part of me with it's hot throbbing flesh. God you were great!! I bet you don't even know how great you were. The only other man who has ever been able to eat my pussy and cunt and make me cum like that was my Daddy, and you were even a cut above him baby! I think I'm going to keep you for the duration!!"

I know I must have had a shocked and amazed look on my face when she mentioned how her Daddy made her cum because she looked at me with an amused expression and said,

"Now colonel, don't tell me you're shocked! You heard exactly right, I started having sex with my Daddy when I was just a sweet, young thing of 15. Incest is a lot more common than most people realize and it's not all bad either. Several of my high school girl friends had regular sex with their Daddies and they loved it. But my Daddy never fucked me in the cunt until I was almost 19, and then only after I had sold my cherry, for a lot of money too I might add, but that's another story. Until then we just had a lot of oral sex together and when I was 16 he started to ass fuck me and that was almost as good as being cunt fucked."

I said,

"Major, don't worry baby, it's ok with me. In fact it's really very erotic and I would like to hear all the details if you would like to share them with me. I really do understand about incest and I agree that not all incest is bad, but I guess I was a little surprised to hear you admit to it. Most people don't like to talk about it. But how did it happen? I mean how did you first start having sex with your Daddy? Did he attack you and force you into it?"

And she chuckled and said,

"Oh my goodness no. Just so you understand, Daddy didn't rape me or otherwise attack me in some way and force me to have sex with him. He was a very loving and protective father. The fact is that I set out to deliberately seduce him. It wasn't hard either. He was such a horny man with some really far out kinky desires, that Mom just couldn't keep up with his sex needs all of the time and so when I tempted him he was a real pushover. I guess I ought to describe the atmosphere in my home when I was growing up. Then I think you will understand better. I'll only give you the high lights for now and maybe sometime later after we've gotten to know each other a little better, I'll fill in the gaps with some of the details."

"Basically my mom and dad both had very strong sexual appetites and engaged in a lot of very kinky sex practices. They were very open about their sexual activities and didn't try and hide it from me in our home. They didn't flaunt it, but at the same time they didn't care if I watched or listened to them having sex. Dad had a thing for wanting mom to fuck and suck other men and have her tell him all the details while he was fucking her. And mom on her part really enjoyed giving him what he wanted and regularly fucked other men for daddy's erotic pleasure."

"She even became one of those suburban housewife part-time whores to please him. She would go out to cruise the bars of very high class hotels like the Hilton, Radisson, Hyatt Regency and the like on Friday and Saturday nights and pick up men to fuck for $200 an hour and then come home to tell dad all about her tricks while he sucked and ate the cream pies out of her cunt made up of all her john's cum mixed with her cunt juices and then fucked her himself."

"When I got old enough to understand that when she went out alone at night that she was out whoring, I would wait up for her to return and listen outside their bedroom as she would tell dad all about it while he sucked out her cunt. It was very exciting and when I entered puberty I would masturbate by rubbing my pussy lips and clit while I would eavesdrop on mom describing to daddy exactly what she did to her johns when she fucked and sucked them while daddy was sucking out her cunt. They so obviously enjoyed the kinky sex that they engaged in, that I decided that I wanted to be just like them- or at least just like mom."

"So when I was 15 I deliberately seduced my dad with blow jobs and he reciprocated by eating my pussy and cunt and fucking me in the ass, but he didn't fuck my cunt. I manipulated the sex with my dad to make sure my mom would find out about how he was eating me out and I was sucking his cock, and when she did find out about it, I announced that I was doing it because I could see how much they loved doing those things to each other and that I had decided that I wanted to be a whore just like her and asked them to help me. As I found out much later, I really didn't 'seduce' my dad as I thought I was doing. He and mom knew about my eavesdropping and they knew that eventually I would make a move on dad just like i did. The reason he didn't cunt fuck me then was because he and mom had already decided that they had other plans for me that I would need my cherry for."

"I'm leaving out a lot of the story here involving when I told them that I wanted to be a whore just like mom and jumping ahead to when Mom and dad agreed to teach me the ropes about how to be a good whore but insisted that I remain a virgin until I was 18. So for the next three years they trained me on how to be a very high-class whore and made me available for sale as a whore in training to very carefully selected men who they could trust would not try and break my cherry but would instead let me suck their cocks and eat their cum and they in turn would fuck me in the ass. And when that was not enough to keep me satisfied mom and dad would both give me enough oral sex and ass fucking whenever I wanted it to soften the blow of not being able to be cunt fucked until I was 18."

"The day after I turned 18, they took me to a lavish party in the penthouse of the Hyatt Regency attended by lots of very important and extremely wealthy men with their very beautiful, sophisticated, sexy women, most of which were either very high priced whores or their personal mistresses with a few swinging wivws in the mix. The party was billed as the annual Cherry Harvest and it was only held once a year in conjunction with the Washington Cherry Blossom festival that celebrated the blooming of the Japanese cherry trees that adorned the national capitol mall."

"I was the featured attraction of the party where my cherry was to be auctioned off to the highest bidder later in the evening. The winner would have the pleasure of cock fucking me and harvesting my cherry in a large round bed that would be wheeled into the center of the dance floor while everyone stood around and watched his performance."

"Half way through the evening mom and dad escorted me into a side room where the large round bed was kept and dressed me in some very sexy Victoria Secret type lingerie and prepared me to be presented for auction. One of the men in attendance was a gynecologist and he performed an examination of my cunt so that he could certify me as a genuine virgin for the auction. When he was finished I thanked him and pulled his cock out of his pants and gave him a blow job and swallowed his cum when he came in my mouth. Dad had told me that I was expected to do that for the doctor sort of like how the groom always has to pay the preacher for marrying he and his bride, or more to the point, how the prisoner who is about to have his head chopped off pays the executioner for making his cut swift and true."

"Mom and dad then both worked on me by sucking my tits and cunt and pinching my nipples and pussy lips to make them puffy and red and to make my pussy and cunt juices start to flow so that my cunt would glisten with fresh pussy juice when I was presented. And then I was rolled out on the bed into the middle of the dance floor for the auction to begin."

"The auctioneer announced the beginning of the auction and had the doctor certify that I was a genuine virgin which he did and added for the amusement of the audience that he could also attest to my very expert oral training and skills which drew a big laugh from everyone. The auctioneer then recited a list of my essential statistics like my age, weight, the size of my tits, waist, and hips and the diameter and estimated depth of my cunt. He then cited my three years experience as a highly trained and professional whore with experience in all manner of oral and anal sex practices for pleasing men."

"He then had me move through a series of erotic fucking positions like getting on all fours and presenting the rear view of my ass and cunt as in the doggie fucking position; leaning over from the waist so my tits would hang down and I would cup them in each of my hands to show how soft and malleable they were as evidence that they were all natural and not pumped up with silicone and plastic. He finished the presentation with an announcement that the bidding for such a prime piece of virgin ass would begin at $25,000 and asked who would make the fist bid."

"There were about 35 or 40 men with all their whores and mistresses present when the auction began and about 20 of the men were active bidders during the process that lasted for about 35 minutes. It was a very spirited auction and the bids quickly escalated in to the six figure range. But a very persistent Saudi multi-billionaire prince was the winning bidder who paid $350,000 for the privilege of deflowering me in front of all the guests on that big round bed. He was really a very good looking man of about 35-40 years old with a seven inch uncircumcised dick, and I gave a fantastic performance when he climbed up on the bed to mount me and claim my cherry."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.