The Making of a Fighter Pilot's Whore
Chapter 11: Inhibitions Exorcised

Copyright© 2010 by MuffDiver

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Inhibitions Exorcised - This the story of my life with my wife who started out as a normal, loving, air force wife and mother and ended up today as a world class whore as one of the top high priced call girls in the Washington DC metro area.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Slow   Prostitution   Military  

Lydia and I showed up for our first joint therapy session with Ingrid at her condo apartment the following Saturday morning. We were both excited about the progress we had made under her guidance so far and were both looking forward to continuing with our therapy together. Ingrid welcomed us and said that what she wanted to do on that day was to review with both of us the progress we had both made over the last year and a half and with both of our permissions to now divulge to each other the results of our individual courses of therapy.

We both agreed and Ingrid began to talk about all the things that she had helped us to discover about ourselves and basically recited all the things that I have already revealed earlier in this account. Then she asked us how we each felt about the quality of our love making now as opposed to before we entered therapy.

Lydia spoke up first and said that it has been absolutely wonderful. Because she now understood the source of all her hang-ups that she used to have about being perceived as a tramp and slut if she allowed herself to really enjoy the full range of sexual activities that were available to her, and that she was now no longer afraid to indulge in sex activities that turned her on. Now she was able to really enjoy having me eat out her cunt and pussy and really take pleasure in sucking my cock and eating my cum.

She said that she also felt totally liberated in being able to openly admit that she too harbored fantasies about fucking other men just as I wanted her to do without being afraid that I would think she was a slut whore. She greatly enjoyed being able to freely express her most erotic desires and thoughts when we engaged in fucking and sucking each other and she was really looking forward to being able to fulfill my desire of watching her fuck and suck lots of other men.

When it was my turn I said pretty much all the same things that Lydia had already said but I added that the most important thing for me was that I now understood that my obsessive compulsion for seeing Lydia fuck and suck other men was a normal desire shared by many married men and did not mean that I was a pervert and would be viewed that way by my wife. In fact to hear Lydia express her desire to also fuck other men was the most exciting thing I had heard in years.

Knowing that Lydia would eagerly enjoy fucking other men for my pleasure meant that I could share all my secret thoughts and desires with my wife that I had been afraid to express before. It was the happiest I had been in years. But the best part of all is that I had not had any problems in achieving erections and reaching very intense and satisfying orgasms with huge amounts of cum to fill Lydia's ass, cunt, and mouth when Lydia and I made love in over six months. I felt completely cured.

Ingrid said that she was very happy for both of us and felt that her work was done. Then she told us both that there would be no need for any further therapy sessions with either of us individually or jointly together and therefore the doctor patient relationship that had existed between us was now over and we were now just good friends. Then she wished us a very happy and satisfying sex life together, and just as she had done with me, she stood up and opened her arms to embrace us. Lydia and I both moved into her arms and we had a big group hug there in the middle of her office with Lydia and I both kissing her on her cheeks, neck and face. At least that's where I was kissing her.

But then I was stunned when I saw Lydia passionately French kissing Ingrid and massaging her tits with her free hand that she had slipped under Ingrid's blouse. I had never seen my wife do something like that before to another woman and I stepped back a little to watch her. It was extremely erotic and I could feel a raging hard on beginning to grow in my pants.

Lydia gently maneuvered Ingrid over to her patient couch while she was kissing her and then unfastened Ingrid's skirt and let it drop to the floor. Ingrid had no panties on and her cunt and pussy were already wet as Lydia pushed her down onto the couch and then moved between her legs and started eating Ingrid's pussy. She was licking her slit valley with her tongue and nibbling gently on her pussy lips and then she moved to the entrance of her cunt sand began sucking up Ingrid's cunt juices.

The sight of Lydia enthusiastically eating Ingrid's cunt and pussy and slurping up her copious cunt juices was more that I could stand. I had to fuck my wife before I exploded and came all over Ingrid's floor, so I moved behind Lydia where her butt was sticking up as she was on her stomach eating out Ingrid's cunt and I shoved my cock into her cunt from the rear. Lydia immediately began pushing her cunt into my cock as I thrust in to her. Ingrid was moaning and begging Lydia to suck her clit which was now protruding from its protective sheath and Lydia quickly took it between her lips and started sucking on that swollen clit.

Both Ingrid and Lydia began humping and bucking as their orgasms started to reach their peak. Ingrid was hollering for Lydia to suck faster on her clit and Lydia was moaning loudly as she struggled to keep her mouth and lips on Ingrid's clit as Ingrid's hips and cunt were wildly bucking up and down. My own cum was boiling in my balls and making its way up to my cock as I thrust my cock as hard as I could into Lydia's cunt.

In about a half a minute all three of us exploded in massive simultaneous orgasms. Mine was so intense that my cock shot at least six or seven huge jets of thick hot cum into Lydia's cunt as the muscles of her cunt walls contracted tightly around my swollen member. Lydia was squealing in delightful agony as she felt my hot cum filling her cunt at the same time that Ingrid's cunt was filling her mouth with a flood of her delicious cunt juice.

As the intensity of our orgasms began to wane and we were all coming down and recovering our senses, Ingrid was breathing deeply with her eyes closed, my cock was beginning to lose its stiffness in Lydia's cunt, and Lydia was resting her cheek on Ingrid's pussy when she said,

"Oh my God that was wonderful. It was beautiful, just beautiful. Ingrid you flooded my mouth with a torrent of your delicious cunt juice. I loved it! And Dan honey, I didn't think you were ever going to stop shooting your thick loads of hot cum into my cunt. I've never had it feel so full before."

Ingrid then opened her eyes wide and said with some urgency,

"Quick Lydia. Sit on my face quickly. Hurry. Put your cunt on my mouth so I can suck out all Dan's tasty cum before it leaks out of your cunt. Let's not waste it dear!"

Lydia quickly slid her cunt up to Ingrid's mouth pulling it away from my cock as she did and Ingrid began sucking my cum out of her cunt.

"Oh my God is this tasty. Lydia, the mixture of your cunt juice and Dan's warm cock sauce is heavenly- for certain the most delicious mix of cum and cunt juice I have ever eaten," said Ingrid.

Lydia replied, "Oooh Ingrid, that sounds delectable. I can't wait for Dan to fuck you so I can suck up your cunt juice mixed with his cum. I'll bet it's just as heavenly."

Then Lydia looked back at me with a beaming face and said,

"Come on baby. Don't just stand there with that shit eating grin on your face. Shove your hard cock in my mouth so I can suck out the cum still left in it and let it mix with the cunt juice from Ingrid's cunt still left in my mouth."

It was a magic moment for me to realize my wife not only really enjoyed eating my cum but was also into eating another woman's cunt as well.

When the two women finally had their fill of cock sauce and cunt juice, Ingrid got up and mixed us all some cocktails (alcohol type cocktails) and suggested that we retire to her bedroom to relax and enjoy our drinks and when we felt ready for round two we could be a lot more comfortable on her king size bed. She said that next she wanted to eat Lydia's cunt while I fucked her. Lydia said that was a marvelous idea.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.