The Making of a Fighter Pilot's Whore - Cover

The Making of a Fighter Pilot's Whore

Copyright© 2010 by MuffDiver

Chapter 9: Dealing With The Aftermath

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Dealing With The Aftermath - This the story of my life with my wife who started out as a normal, loving, air force wife and mother and ended up today as a world class whore as one of the top high priced call girls in the Washington DC metro area.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Slow   Prostitution   Military  

We finally had put that squadron party and everything connected with it behind us and moved on with our life. I was feeling good about myself again and Lydia was working hard on helping me overcome my obsession with wanting to see her fuck and suck other men.

I really loved her for how hard she was working to help me with my problem, but nothing seemed to work for very long. In the beginning after I started school, the only thing that really worked without fail whenever I was fucking her and finding it difficult to bring myself to an orgasm was conjuring up in my mind that image of her fucking Norm that night and begging him to cum in her cunt- and even then as the months passed that began to become less and less effective and wouldn't always work.

So after about four months I had to raise the ante, so to speak, and started talking to her while I was fucking her telling her how much the sight of her fucking Norm had turned me on, and how much I wanted to watch her fuck and suck other men. We called this 'dirty talking' while we were fucking.

I could tell Lydia was a little uncomfortable with me talking to her about how erotic the sight of her fucking Norm was to me and how I became so excited that my cum was boiling up in my balls and cock and that I was on the verge of having an intense spontaneous orgasm and was sorry that I ever turned on that damn light that stopped the whole thing. I was hoping that she would respond to me by telling me how much she had loved Norm's cock filling her cunt and how disappointed she was that she had not had a chance to feel his throbbing meat pump his cum into her cunt filling it to overflowing with his powerful love juice.

But she didn't respond like I was hoping and fantasizing that she would. Instead she would just say things like,

"I'm glad you're excited baby. I need your sweet, hot, cum in me so bad. I can feel your magnificent hot cock throbbing and straining to fill my cunt with your wonderful cock sauce. Shoot it to me lover, shoot it to me."

What I really wanted her to do was to tell me how much she loved sucking Norm's cock and eating his cum and how good his cock felt in her cunt and how much she wanted to suck other men's cocks and eat their cum and then have them fuck her brains out. But she just didn't want to talk about the incident with Norm and she wouldn't fantasize out loud about fucking and sucking other men for me. So even that approach began to lose its effectiveness as well over time, and I would have to raise the ante again.

I moved up a level in the focus of my dirty talking while I was fucking her and would ask her specific questions about her fuck session with Norm trying to get her to have a dialogue. For example I would ask her how it felt to have Norm's dick in her cunt, and did she like his dick better than mine, and didn't she wish that he had cum in her cunt before I interrupted their fucking. And I would ask about her feelings when she bared her tits for him and grabbed his dick and masturbated him until he shot his cum and creamed all over her hand and whether she licked his cum off her hand with her tongue. But she couldn't bring herself to respond the way she knew that I was hoping she would and mostly tried to avoid engaging in my efforts by saying she didn't remember or that she didn't really enjoy the sex she had with Norm because she was only trying to punish him for using her.

Anyway, I continued to increase my level of dirty talking until at the point I was starting my last semester with about six months to go for my degree, I had reached the point of begging her to take a lover so I could watch her fuck another man to get my rocks off. Lydia said that she wanted to help me with my obsession, but she was afraid to just try and pick some one up because it would be so risky and we really didn't know anyone well enough for her to seduce like that. But then I had another one of my famous inspirations.

I had been going to the library every Friday and Saturday night for the past three or four weeks to work with my partner on our masters project for our degree. Allen Finley was in the same program I was in and he and I had teamed up at the suggestion of our sponsoring professor. Allen was about my age and a pretty good looking guy in great physical condition and we got along great together. He had already been over to the house three or four times to relax with beer and chips watching football games on the weekends. Lydia knew him well and I knew she liked him as a real nice guy. I also knew he appreciated Lydia's body because I had already noticed him ogling her a few times when he thought no one was looking.

I suggested to Lydia that if Allen and I started meeting at our house every Friday and Saturday night to do our research and work on our master's thesis project that we could create an opportunity for getting into a three way with Allen. I told Lydia that I knew he lusted after her body and told her about how I noticed him ogling her. I said that all she had to do is to wear the kind of clothes when he was around that would make it easy for her to 'innocently' expose some of her assets to his gaze and we could let 'nature' take its natural course.

She said that she would be willing to try with Allen if that's what I really wanted and then went on to say that she was only doing this because she loved me and if it was indeed what I really wanted then she would do it to make me happy. She said that since nothing else had worked to date maybe if I really finally got to watch her fuck someone else that it might be the answer to finally curing me of my obsession.

It took three or four study sessions with Lydia dressed in ways to inflame Allen's lust for her by leaning over a little too much when bringing him a beer and letting him get a good look at her tits, or sitting on the sofa opposite the table where we were working watching TV with her knees pulled up under her chin when she was wearing a short skirt with no panties so Allen would have a good view of her pussy and cunt. Then on one Saturday evening about three weeks after we started our campaign of softening up Allen and making him susceptible to Lydia's charms our efforts paid off better than I had hoped for.

Allen came over about 5:30 in the afternoon and we started a pretty intensive study session as we were fast approaching a point in our project where we were going to have to make some decisions on what our next steps would be. Lydia was really decked out like a real sex pot. Her tits were almost falling out of the loose halter top she was wearing and as usual she wasn't wearing any panties under her short skirt. When she wasn't keeping us well supplied with cold beer, which she did frequently so she could flash her tits at Allen, she watched TV on the sofa sitting directly across from Allen so he would have a birds eye view of her cunt.

But Allen was so focused on the work we were doing that he didn't seem to notice either her tits or her pussy. I didn't notice that she was also keeping pace with us and drinking just as much beer as we were. Allen and I were so engrossed in our work that as the evening progressed I didn't notice that Lydia was beginning to get annoyed with not getting any attention from us and was beginning to get a little wasted.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.