The Making of a Fighter Pilot's Whore
Chapter 4: The Awakening of Erotic Kinky Lust

Copyright© 2010 by MuffDiver

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Awakening of Erotic Kinky Lust - This the story of my life with my wife who started out as a normal, loving, air force wife and mother and ended up today as a world class whore as one of the top high priced call girls in the Washington DC metro area.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Slow   Prostitution   Military  

How could that possibly happen I thought? My god, that was a characteristic of perverts and low life creeps who had no self-respect! Real men don't take pleasure in their women giving their bodies to other men. Such women were sluts and even whores and real men spit on those kind of women and treated them with the disdain and disrespect they deserved. Real men used such women and then discarded them when they were finished with them, just as they would discard a piece of trash. Real men had no respect for sluts and whores and for sure they never ever loved them.

But at the same time in the most inner depths of my soul, I knew that I loved my wife. I still loved Lydia in spite of what she had done. In fact I wanted her in a more intense sexual way than I think I had ever wanted her before. She was the mother of my beautiful children and I knew she loved and cherished them as much or more than I did. For all these reasons, I didn't want to lose her. So how could I kick her out of my life and the life of my children? I knew I couldn't do that. But if I kept her, then how could I ever again hold my head up proud among my squadron mates? So what was I supposed to do?

I was completely disoriented and confused. Never before in my life had I ever been so completely unable to decide what was right and what was wrong and how I was supposed to deal with a situation. Everything that I had ever believed about what it meant to be a 'real man' and by association, a fighter pilot, was telling me to take actions that I didn't want to take; actions that I knew in my heart I couldn't take no matter what the consequences would be. I couldn't beat the hell out of my friend Norm when I knew in my heart that had I been in his shoes, I would have done the same thing and eagerly fucked his wife, Beth. I couldn't kick my wife out of my home and life forever depriving my children of a mother and me the woman that I still loved more than ever.

The only two things that I knew for sure was that whatever happened next, our lives would never be the same again and that fact both depressed and angered me with such intensity that it frightened me. I also knew that if I was to have any chance of coming through this calamity with even a shred of my self-respect left, that I could never let any one know how much I had been so completely turned on and sexually excited and pleasured by the sight of Lydia performing so enthusiastically like a slut whore as she fucked Norm.

All those thoughts were racing through my mind as I sat there sipping my beer waiting for one of them to come down the hall and into the living room. After about 30 or 40 seconds Norm came into the room with Lydia right behind him. Norm was wearing only his boxer shorts and Lydia had put on her cotton panties again and had quickly thrown a nightgown on to try and hide her tits and I had a fleeting thought wondering why she didn't put her bra back on too.

But before I could dwell on it, I was distracted as she rushed to my chair with her arms outstretched as if to hug me crying, "Oh baby, I'm so sorry. Please, please believe me, I just don't know how it happened. I was so drunk I don't ... it didn't mean anything baby ... please believe me ... I was drunk and I didn't know what I was doing ... please ... oh God ... please...", and at the same time, Norm had taken a seat on the sofa to my right and was also talking at the same time, "Jesus Dan, I'm so sorry. I didn't know what I was doing. All I remember was falling into bed in a drunken stupor and the next thing I knew was I felt a hand massaging my cock and I saw this beautiful pair of tits leaning over me like I was in a dream and I guess I just reacted instinctively. I didn't even realize it was Lydia that I was fucking until the light came on. I swear to God I didn't. You got to believe me Dan ... you just got to believe me..."

Both of them were babbling on, talking over each other as Lydia reached my chair and tried to put her arms around me and I reacted by shoving her hard in the chest between her tits, pushing her away from me, almost knocking her down and yelling at her,

"Don't you touch me you whoring slut bitch!!", and at both of them, "Shut up goddamn it! Both of you just shut the fuck up. I don't give a fucking shit why you two were fucking each other. All I know is that I saw my wife with her legs wrapped around my best friend's ass pushing her cunt up to meet his cock and begging for his cum as he pounded his cock into her cunt while my daughter lay sleeping in her bed right next to them. That's what I believe- damn both of you to hell!"

Lydia had taken the easy chair on the other side of the sofa opposite me and was curled up hugging her knees tight against her tits and sobbing uncontrollably with her head buried in her arms. I stood up in front of Norm. My head was pounding with rage and I said to him,

"How the hell could you do this to me Norm? I thought we were good friends. My god, we've flown together and chased pussy together ... I trusted you and that was my mistake. Now stand up you scumbag piece of shit, stand up! I'm going to beat the crap out of you!"

Norm just sat there bent over with his head in his hands and my rage boiled over and I started flailing at him with my fists and knocked him off the sofa to the floor, but all he did was to curl up into a fetal position and covered up his head and body with his arms and just took my blows. I stopped raining blows on his head and body and yelled at him,

"Stand up and fight you bastard coward. You owe me that you asshole," but he just continued to sit there and I leaned down and flailed away again with a couple of more punches when all of a sudden all the rage just drained out of me and I collapsed back into my chair and said,

"Aww shit Norm. I don't wanna fight with you. That slut whore sitting over there isn't worth fighting over. Hell, don't you understand? I really valued our friendship Norm. I felt almost like we were brothers and now I don't know what to think. Don't you see, I don't give a damn if you fucked Lydia. She is just another piece of ass; not a bad piece of ass I admit, but still just another cunt. And you and I have had and shared cunts just as good as hers, and some even better. So how could you humiliate me like this and fuck my wife right under my fucking nose in my fucking home, in the fucking bedroom where my daughter was sleeping!"

By now I was yelling,

"If you had to fuck her you bastard, why didn't you just take her to some sleazy motel somewhere like you would do with any other whore and fuck her brains out without throwing it in my face like you did tonight? God knows, I don't blame you for wanting to fuck her. Hell, I've wanted to fuck Beth for as long as I have known her. When we were in the war, I used to beat my meat while fantasizing that I was fucking Beth and she was sucking my dick and eating my cum. But Beth is your wife Norm, and I would never have done that to you; never in a million years could I have ever done something like this to you."

Then I calmed down some and said,

"Look Norm, I really don't care if you fuck Lydia. She can fuck anybody she wants to. That's what whores do anyway. All I'm asking is that if you do decide to fuck her again, then do it quietly, out of sight and not in my home. And for God's sakes pay her! She's a whore, and a good whore deserves to be paid. And as long as I'm still married to her, she's my whore and I won't stand for her giving it away for free. I've seen you pay $100 for a good whore before and Lydia is a damn sight better whore than that one was. I don't need to know about it, so don't throw it in my face and make me acknowledge what you have done, because if you do then I will beat the living shit out of you."

When I mentioned how much I wanted to fuck Beth, Norm finally looked up at me and I thought I saw a flash of fire in his eyes but it quickly subsided and he began to speak,

"Dan, I'm sorry. You have to believe me that I never intended for this to happen. All I know is that I was laying on the bed completely blown away and I felt and saw this hand stroking my cock with two luscious tits resting on my chest. I didn't know it was Lydia. Her face was turned away from me as she was looking at my cock watching it get hard as she stroked it. I didn't know who it was and I was so turned on, horny, and drunk that I didn't care. I just reacted instinctively and pulled her up on the bed under me and rammed my cock into her and buried my face in her shoulder and hair while I fucked her. I honest to god didn't know it was Lydia until the light came on and I got a look at her face. That's exactly what happened Dan. You've got to believe me. It's the truth."

I replied, "Nice try asshole. You should have quit while you were not behind. Listen Norm. I can understand how you must have felt when Lydia started to stroke your cock, and I can even understand how in a drunken stupor you might have instinctively rammed your cock into Lydia's cunt before you realized who she was. But you must think me a complete idiot to believe that crap about not knowing whose cunt you were ramming your cock into fucking the bitch's brains out until the light came on. I SAW YOU, YOU BASTARD!III"

"I stood in that doorway not believing my eyes for at least a half a minute or more watching you raise up on you arms and look into her face as you pounded your meat into her cunt. You knew who you were fucking all right! If the crap you're trying to sell were true, then at the very instant that you realized it was Lydia you were fucking you would have pulled out of her cunt and kicked the little whore out of the room. But you didn't do that did you, you lying sack of shit. You continued pounding her cunt trying to get your rocks off in her like she was begging for."

Then I laughed with hate in my voice and said, "I'll be damned. You never did get your rocks off did you? You still have a hard-on!," as I could see the big tent his hard-on was making in his shorts.

I looked at Lydia with real malice. I wanted to hurt her, to humiliate her, like she had humiliated me. She was still sitting in her chair all curled up with her head down in her hands sobbing continuously and I said,

"Hey slut take a look," and she raised her head and looked at me in bewilderment, and I said, "Yeah you, you whore. Do you see any other sluts around here? Take a look at poor Norm's shorts. He has a hard-on. The poor sap never got to cum while he was fucking you. Why don't you give him a blowjob? Go ahead. Suck his cock. It's all right. That's what whores do baby."

Then I looked at Norm and said,

"She really does a world class job of sucking cock Norm. Actually she is probably a better cocksucker than she is a fuck. You might want to remember that the next time you take her somewhere to fuck her. If I were you I would get one of her blowjobs first. That way you will last a lot longer when you fuck her and it will be a lot more fun. Remember that little slut in San Antonio that gave us both such fantastic blowjobs just before we eacfucked her the last time we were there? What was her name again? Juanita I think. Anyway, Lydia's blowjobs make Juanita's look like amateur hour. So whip it out there Norm. Let Lydia take care of it for you. She'll suck you dry and swallow every drop of it."

I looked at Lydia and said,

"Well what are you waiting for honey. It's all right baby. Go ahead; give 'ole Norm one of your patented world-class blowjobs. You were begging for his cum earlier anyway. What's the difference whether you take his cum in the cunt or in the mouth? It's all the same to a whore isn't it?"

Lydia was looking at me with horror. She was terrified and was trembling as she begged, "Oh god no. Please Dan, I can't do this ... please don't make me do this Dan ... Oh god no, no, no..."

Of course I was lying through my teeth about Lydia's prowess as a cocksucker. The truth is she had never even sucked my cock enough to make me cum in her mouth. In reality, she was somewhat prudish about most sex acts. About the best she would ever attempt was to just lightly take the end of my cock in her mouth for a few licks of the tongue and maybe a couple of sucks, but that's as far as she would ever go.

Oh, she was a very enthusiastic partner when it came to plain vanilla cock in the cunt fucking. She liked to try out all the different positions and she could hump her cunt with the best of them for sure. And she didn't mind giving me the occasional hand job whenever she couldn't fuck for some reason or other like being on the rag, or fighting a yeast infection. But hell, she was otherwise so conventional that she was even squeamish whenever I tried to eat out her cunt. Every time I would try I could feel her tense up and tighten her legs together.

I don't think in our whole married life to that point that she had ever let me give her an orgasm by eating her pussy. So I understood the horrified look she gave me, and her terror at being made to suck off Norm's cock until he unloaded his cum in her mouth. And after the way she had humiliated me, I was getting a lot of satisfaction at seeing her so terrified at the prospect of having to suck Norm's cock and swallow his cum. At least I thought I understood why she was so terrified!

Norm then spoke up and said,

"Dan, I know you're hurting buddy. But please don't do this to yourself and Lydia. You don't want to go there Dan. Let it lie buddy. Lydia and I made a terrible mistake that we will both regret for the rest of our lives. Just don't go there. It won't help you. Don't humiliate her like this. You will never forgive yourself. Can't you see she is terrified? Let it go buddy. Please don't go there."

Deep in my soul I knew Norm was right. I really didn't want to hurt Lydia. I still loved her in spite of everything, but I was just so angry that I couldn't help myself. I was starting to relent on my insistence that she give Norm a blowjob, when all of a sudden a light switched on in my head. What the hell did Norm mean when he kept saying 'Don't go there?' And Lydia's genuine terror at having to suck Norm's cock didn't track. I knew she didn't like to suck cock, or at least my cock, now that I thought about it. But it's not like she hadn't ever had a cock in her mouth.

Her sheer terror at sucking Norm's cock just didn't make sense. Something else was going on here. And then it came to me! She wasn't naked wearing only her panties when I saw her in our bedroom looking for her Victoria Secret stuff because she had just taken off her clothes and bra there in the bedroom before I saw her. She was already naked when she came into our bedroom because she had been naked in the living room with Norm. Like a naive idiot, I thought that her skirt, blouse, and bra were lying on the floor somewhere in our bedroom. But her bra wasn't in our bedroom. It was somewhere out here in our living room.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.