The Making of a Fighter Pilot's Whore
Chapter 3: A Wife's Betrayal and Friendship Lost

Copyright© 2010 by MuffDiver

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: A Wife's Betrayal and Friendship Lost - This the story of my life with my wife who started out as a normal, loving, air force wife and mother and ended up today as a world class whore as one of the top high priced call girls in the Washington DC metro area.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Slow   Prostitution   Military  

The event that changed things dramatically for both Lydia and I, occurred one Saturday night about two years after I had returned from the war. The usual Saturday night squadron house party was at our house, and it had been one wild night with at least two thirds of the squadron showing up for some heavy drinking, wild dancing, flirting, bragging, and just overall rowdy, inappropriate, and socially unacceptable behavior.

Like all on base housing we had a small three bedroom duplex apartment type unit which was just big enough for Lydia and I and our 3-1/2 year old son, Joey, and our 1-1/2 year old daughter, Chrissie. Our neighbors in the other apartment of our duplex unit were Capt Tom Parsons and his wife Gretchen. We had single beds in both our daughter and son's rooms in addition to their own two beds to accommodate visitors whenever we had them.

Lydia had arranged for our son to spend the night with one of our neighbors during our party, but our daughter was asleep in her bed. I'm pretty certain that at least five for sure, and maybe as many as eight of my buddies and their wives took advantage of the two open beds in the kid's rooms during the evening at various times to knock off a little fucking and sucking. But by 2 am in the morning everyone had pretty much called it a night. There was only me, Lydia and Norm Sanders left and we were all three pretty wasted. It had been a hell of a great party and Lydia was drunker than I had ever seen her get before. And I was pretty damned near catatonic. Norm was there alone with us because his wife, Beth, was feeling bad earlier in the evening and left early for home leaving Norm stranded without a car. Norm stayed behind because he said that Beth was on the rag and that's why she was feeling bad with stomach cramps so there wasn't any point in his going home with Beth he wouldn't be getting any fucking or cock sucking from her anyway.

We were sitting in the dark in a triangle in the middle of the living room floor on the carpet with only a candle burning in a dish in the middle of our triangle for light. We were swigging down tequila shooters, telling dirty jokes, and talking about the crazy things that had happened that night during the party. We were so wasted I don't even remember most of what we did or talked about. But I do remember Lydia laughing about all the noise Jan Sparks had made when her husband, Bob, took her in to our son's room around midnight to fuck her. Jan had a massive orgasm because everyone in the house heard her screaming,

"Oh my god, I'm cumming, fuck me harder baby, pound that hard cock into my cunt... , Aaaaaaahhhhhh ... I can feel your hot jism filling me up ... don't stop lover ... I'm CUMMMIIIINNNNGGGG... , OH GOD AM I CUMMMIIIIINNNNNGGGG ... AAAAHHHHHHaaaaiiiiiieeeee ... ungh ... ngh ... ohhh ... OH SHIT! FUCK ME AGAIN BOB ... FUCK ME ... FUCK ME BABY"

When they finally came out of the bedroom everyone in the house was waiting for them and we all broke out in a spontaneous round of applause. Jan had a big satisfied smile on her face and was sensuously licking her lips as she acknowledged the applause, and Bob was taking bows right and left as he announced to all,

"I'm available by appointment only ladies. Sign up now for the best times. Early cums are always better than later."

Everyone was laughing at his joke and some of the wives ran up to him saying things like, 'Sign me up lover, my cunt is itching and I want one of the first available appointments.'

All of us were wasted out of our minds and Lydia and I heard one of the wives that were standing behind us say to another wife,

"God Cynthia, I'm horny. I sure would like to have a taste of Bob's cock and cum and then have him stuff it deep in my cunt. If he can make that uptight Jan come like that, he must be one super cocksman."

Cynthia answered with,

"Me too Betty. I too would love to suck off his dick and then have him ram it in my cunt, but if I did and Pete caught me, or found about it, he would kick my ass from here to Sunday and throw me out of the house for good with a divorce. But I don't intend to become one of those pitiful, slutty, divorced fighter jocks' ex-wives hanging around the O Club bar on Friday nights hoping to snag some unsuspecting fighter pilot cock. So I think I'll just stick to my fantasies. Pete's prick may not be the biggest in the world, but he knows how to use it, and when it's not enough, he knows how to use his hard tongue in my cunt to make up the difference and bring me off with a good orgasm. I am not complaining."

She was talking about the sorry ex-wives of fighter pilots who had been caught cheating on their husbands, who then kicked them out and divorced them. Every fighter base O Club always had a few of them hanging around the bar at the Club desperately trying to latch on to some fighter jock who would marry her. They really were pathetic sluts and always good for a quick piece of ass or a blow-job if a jock couldn't find anything better. The bachelor's in the squadron didn't mind though, because they never had to pay for a whore. O Club bar sluts were always free. No self-respecting fighter pilot would ever be caught paying for that kind of slut no matter how horny he was.

I looked at Lydia and could see by her glazed eyes and quick shallow breathing that she had really been turned on by Bob and Jan's fucking performance and I whispered in her ear, "How about you baby? Would you like a taste of Bob's cock and cum and then fuck his brains out too like Betty and Cynthia? Lydia looked up at me and said, "Only if you bought the farm sweetheart. As long as I have your cock to fuck and suck, I'll never need another."

("Bought the farm" was an air force idiom for a fighter pilot crashing and burning to death. It referred to the early days of flying when brash dare devil pilots would engage in risky stunts in their flimsy biplanes and end up crashing into the fields of some farm and killing themselves. It became known as "buying the farm.")

Months later after a lot of water had passed under the bridge, I remembered that comment from her and realized that she had not really said no, that she wouldn't like to fuck and suck Bob. She qualified her answer by saying in effect not as long as I was around to satisfy her. It was the first time she had ever even hinted to me that she might be even remotely interested in fucking and sucking another man. But we were so drunk and having such a good time that I completely missed the signal. Things might have turned out differently if I hadn't. But I did miss it, and so we are where we are today.

Anyway, that was the kind of rollicking good and sometimes raunchy fun we used to have at our squadron house parties. But, recalling Bob and Jan's fucking performance started Norm, Lydia, and I speculating on which of the wives who had gotten fucked in our house that night was the best lay based on how much noise they made when their husbands were fucking them.

We were having a good time drinking and laughing over which of the wives we thought would make the best piece of ass, and why we thought that they would or wouldn't, when Lydia looked down at Norm's crotch and giggled and said,

"Norm, that's looks like a monster hard-on you have down there. Is all this talk about fucking wives getting you all hot and bothered? Maybe we ought to call Beth and tell her to get back over here to put out that fire in your pants."

Norm said, "I wouldn't bother Lydia. Old Harvey here is so fucking drunk- Harvey is what Beth calls my cock- that he is probably going to pass out any minute anyway. See, he's starting to wilt already," as he reached into his fly and pulled out his now semi erect cock that was getting limp and let it hang out of his fly.

I was surprised. But not because he whipped out his cock and exposed it to Lydia. That's the kind of thing one would expect from a totally raunchy ass hole like Norm, but rather I was surprised at how small it was. It couldn't have been more than four and a half inches long and I doubt that it would have even made a six incher when completely hard. It surprised me that such a famous cocksman like Norm would have such a puny little pecker.

Norm continued talking and said,

"If you wake up Beth and get her over here now, and all she gets is this limp dick, she's gonna be so pissed that I won't get any pussy for at least eight hours, and she will make me suck out her smelly cunt, and that's cruel and unusual punishment. Now someone pass the tequila."

I passed him the tequila and said, "Well I got to take a giant piss so don't you two go anywhere, and Lydia you keep your hands off of Harvey while I'm gone, do you hear?"

Lydia giggled and said,

"Don't you worry about me sweetie. Go take your piss baby before you pee all over the floor. And don't worry honey. Your cock is the only one I want to hold in my hand. Besides, why would I want to hold a limp dick anyway. You can't do anything with a limp dick, so what's the point!"

Then she laughed at her little joke and said,

"Get it? ... point? ... limp limp dick has a flat soft squishy head and not a point! So where's the point, or I mean what's the point? Oh shit, I don't know what the fuck I mean and you guys are too stoned anyway." And she took another swig of tequila.

I struggled to my feet and staggered out of the living room down the hall to the bathroom and just barely made it to the toilet and must have stood there for two minutes peeing a steady stream of piss. I was so drunk that I had to hold on to the towel rack with both hands to keep from falling over, so my unrestrained cock was spraying piss all over and around the toilet hitting just about everything around the toilet except the toilet bowl itself.

I remember thinking to myself, 'Dan old boy, what a disgusting demonstration of target acquisition. You better get your act together or someone is going to taxi into your six and stick a heat seeker up your ass and blow you away before you even know he's there.' (Days later when I dimly recalled that event, I thought how ironic it was that, figuratively speaking, that is exactly what would happen to me before the night was over). After I finished pissing all over everything but the toilet bowl, I staggered out to the bathroom door and paused leaning against the doorjamb.

I could hear Norm and Lydia talking and giggling out in the living room and I could see our bed in our bedroom that was right next to the hall bathroom. God, I was so tired and drunk that I decided in my drunken state that I would just lay down on the bed for a couple of minutes to get my second wind before going back out to join Norm and Lydia on the floor for some more tequila shooters. That was a big mistake, but in my drunken fog I didn't realize it.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.