The Making of a Fighter Pilot's Whore - Cover

The Making of a Fighter Pilot's Whore

Copyright© 2010 by MuffDiver

Chapter 1: A Professional Whore's Primer

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: A Professional Whore's Primer - This the story of my life with my wife who started out as a normal, loving, air force wife and mother and ended up today as a world class whore as one of the top high priced call girls in the Washington DC metro area.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Slow   Prostitution   Military  

Well if you haven't figured it out by now, I'm an ex-air force fighter pilot and I've been retired from active duty for about three years now, and my wife, Lydia, is ... I guess there is no other way to say it ... a whore. But let me be clear. Lydia isn't just some common street whore who takes any gig that comes along and gives a lot of blow jobs in alleys or fucks and sucks her johns in the front seat of her john's cars for $25 a cum. She is a very elegant, sophisticated, upscale kind of whore who only fucks and sucks men by appointment, and only after she has had an opportunity to meet them in a public social type setting, like for lunch, or maybe an afternoon at a museum, with no sex involved to get to know them before deciding whether or not she will accept them as a client, for our 'full service professional sex therapy consulting' business, as she likes to describe what our business is all about.

The rates for her time are $250 an hour for the first two hours and $200 an hour for every hour over two up to five hours and $175 an hour from six to eight hours. There is a two-hour minimum for all of her engagements because Lydia says it is not possible to deliver really top quality services in less than two hours and she refuses to relax her standards for providing the best quality services that completely delight and satisfy her clients. She maintains that all customers deserve, at a minimum, at least four great orgasms to include at least one good cum swallowing blow-job for the prices they pay for using her cunt, mouth and ass. Anything over eight hours up to 24 hours is considered an all-nighter and costs a flat $2000, but the client must include dinner and the price of the hotel room as part of the engagement. Anything over 24 hours such as a week-end is negotiated on a case by case basis.

All fees must be paid up front at the beginning of an engagement before any consulting services can be provided. All new clients must pay their fees in cash in a public place such as a hotel bar or lobby, or other such venue at the beginning of each engagement. Our procedure for new clients is for me to escort Lydia to meet her date and he gives me an envelope with the cash and I leave.

The clients never know who I am and probably assume I am her pimp, which I guess I am, now that I think about it. When the engagement is over I pick her up and take her home (and usually fuck her again and eat out her cunt). Once Lydia has had several engagements with a client and is satisfied that he is an honest, safe and trustworthy john, we drop the need for me to escort her, but fees still have to be paid up front before proceeding to a room for fucking and sucking. The engagement does not begin until either I or Lydia have received the cash, and if it's Lydia taking the cash, after she has deposited it in the hotel safe for safe keeping. She never takes the fee cash into the room with her and her john where she will fuck and suck him off.

All clients are made to understand that they are buying her time and not sex. However, if they want sex, that's what "full service sexual therapy and consulting" means and Lydia happily gives them as much fucking and sucking as they can stand. If they buy 5 hours of her time and want to spend all of it in bed fucking her and having her suck their cocks, then that's what they will get. The clock starts when they fork over the cash.

Of course most of her engagements are focused on fucking and cock sucking almost exclusively, but not always. Occasionally a client only wants her as his date as beautiful, sexy eye candy adorning his arm at some occasion such as a business conference or maybe a concert, or some other such occasion, or just having dinner out in public. Last month the CEO of a big company bought her time to be his woman for a weekend at a posh resort in North Carolina where he was having an off-site business meeting of his company's top executives. Everyone was there without their wives. But most of them had "paid for women" to keep them company at night, alias whores of one type or another, as in either full-time professional whores, mistresses, or wannabe mistresses auditioning to become full time mistresses.

But when Lydia negotiated the weekend engagement for $5000 with all expenses paid, the CEO made it clear that she would not have to provide any sexual services. Lydia thought that was a little strange, but then she thought, well maybe he's gay. But when they went to bed that first night, Lydia tried to fuck him and discovered that the poor guy couldn't have an erection. He had to have his prostate removed for cancer a couple of years before, and that, together with the medication he had to take for his high blood pressure condition, made him unable to have an erection. But she said he really was a very nice man that looked to be in his late 40s and she felt so sorry for his predicament that she went ahead and tried to fuck him anyway, but with out success.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.