Reunited
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by Rage Master

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The story of Terence, who tries to rise above the humiliation of his high school bully in his life after high school.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Mind Control   Cheating   Cuckold   Humiliation   Sadistic   Oral Sex   Big Breasts  

"I can't even imagine how much that must have hurt!" Angela said, as she pulled a crying Terence into her bosom. His face pressed against her massive breasts, firmer than pillows, but so soft and comforting.

They lay there in the dark, still dressed and lying on top of the bed covers. Angela cradled Terence in her arms like a mother comforting a child. It was late now, they had began talking early in the evening, but their conversation had gone on late into the night, and so they just lay on the bed as dressed as they had been since the beginning.

"You don't think any less of me?" Terence asked, his voice muffled slightly by speaking into Angela's large breasts.

"Being a nice guy is nothing to be ashamed of," Angela said, and she rocked Terence a little.

In the three months he had been with Angela, they hadn't slept together and Angela was beginning to get worried. So worried that she began to think that there was something wrong with her, something she had never experienced before. She was drop dead gorgeous, and no man had resisted sex with her like Terence did.

But it was not because of her, as she found out. She pressed and pressed until Terence finally let out his secret history that he was so ashamed of. It was so emotional for him to describe that he couldn't stop himself from crying while telling it even though he desperately didn't want to appear weak in front of Angela. He was exhausted from letting it all out, and she was almost as exhausted as he was from being caught up in the drama of it.

He told her about that fateful night at his high school reunion when everything changed for him. He wanted to hold back details, but once the bottle was opened, even details like having droplets of cum being spattered on him, a detail that he hated to even think about, poured out of him.

It had been three years since that night. And a long journey from then to now, where he was with his beautiful girlfriend Angela. Terence had built back up since that devastating night, and just as important as telling Angela about the hurt inside of him was telling her about what he was going to do about it.

Almost worse than watching his now ex-wife Amy betray him in front of his eyes was the aftermath. In the morning the janitors let him out of the dumpster. Even they laughed a little because they recognized him and couldn't suppress their amusement even though they tried to be polite about it. Terence returned home to find it a mess. Amy had not only taken her things and left, but, as Todd had promised, Todd, Amy, and their friends had fucked and partied all over Terence's house. As a final calling card, Todd had pissed on many of Terence's things, like an animal marking its territory. He had ruined Terence's bedsheets, some of his suits, and a few sentimental keepsakes.

After that, there was a complicated divorce, and so much fallout from learning that Amy had fucked so many of Terence's friends and business partners. There were some men that Amy seemed to have under her thumb, and others that Terence couldn't be sure if she had fucked or not. Terence wanted to cut off every single tie, and since she had also slept with his main business partner, that meant Terence wanted out of his own company.

Between the divorce, selling his share of the company, and cutting his ties in his social life, Terence had to make some sacrifices. In the end, though, he was comfortable with how he managed to land. He gave up almost half his wealth, mainly because a lot of it was tied up in shares in the company, which he dumped at a lower rate than they might have been worth otherwise. As far as Terence was concerned, though, the price was worth it to have a clean slate.

During the whole process, he didn't see Amy or Todd. That was by design. Terence figured that people who were so evil would have thrived on the opportunity to mock him in person, so he insisted on handling everything through lawyers.

Terence moved out of the city and across the country. It took about a year and a half, but he had finally managed to stamp out all connections that would lead back to Amy.

The anger, though, still burned inside. A therapist told him that he needed to let go, but how could any therapist, any person, understand what it felt like to have cum splattered on your face from the man who was stealing your wife right in front of you? It was too outrageous, to evil, to just let go.

Terence wasn't Bill Gates rich, he was just really well off. Enough to have more options than the average person, but not to just act on any whim. Still, he figured he must have at least enough resources to get some revenge if he put his mind to it.

His first thought was to simply have Todd and Amy beaten up. Terence even fantasized about having them killed, but as much as there was some satisfaction in that idea, there was something missing in it. It wasn't so much the chance of going to prison, there was something else he needed. Terence found out what that something was when he went looking to see how it might be done.

After much looking around, Terence got as far as meeting a guy, Mark, who was on his business card a private detective, but actually an ex-Blackwater mercenary who could arrange to take care of many kinds of jobs.

After hearing Terence's story, which Terence told carefully so as not to embarrass himself, Mark looked sympathetic and advised that Terence not do it. Feuds don't go away, the man explained, they get worse. If one day Todd or Amy were viciously beaten without any clear reason, it would take any cop three seconds to figure out that the guy who probably has a grudge arranged it.

More importantly, Amy, Todd, and people close to them weren't without resources, and they would do the same back. Mark asked if Terence had a mother, and if he loved her. Terence said that of course he did, and Mark then told Terence that if he goes down this path, that she, and anyone Terence cares about, becomes a target in an unending feud.

An unending feud where the only people who get out of it are the hired guns, the mercenaries who don't have any loyalty or attachments. Terence would be in over his head trying to "win" at a game where none of the players were ultimately on his side.

That didn't sway Terrence, though. He argued that the problem was only about how to do it and get away with it. Maybe the beating could be made to look like a common mugging. Maybe someone could rape Amy and it could seem like a random attack. Then there's no feud.

In the end, the man said something that changed Terence's approach to his revenge completely. In the middle of Terence coming up with ideas about how the attack could be made anonymous and untraceable, the man interrupted him.

"But, deep down, you want them to know it was you that got them, don't you?" The man said. He asked his question like it was a statement of fact.

It was totally true. Knowing that Todd or Amy got some kind of anonymous justice wasn't the point. The whole reason the situation ate at Terence so much was because he had lost to Todd, and to Amy, and Terence was sick of being a loser. He hated seeing their smug faces leering at him in his mind. He wanted to see those faces change to fear. He wanted to see it in person. He wanted them to know without a shadow of a doubt that he had brought them down.

If he did it right, if he made it so that Todd got angry enough to make the first move, then Terence could take him down and call it self defense. He could get away with it just as they had done with him.

When Terence thought of the possibility of not only having his revenge, but for everyone to know that it was he who orchestrated it, for Amy to see that Terence was really the alpha male, for Todd to know that he had lost to Terence ... those images fueled Terence's drive to exact his revenge tenfold.

Terence knew that was the victory he wanted, but he also knew that it was far easier to say than it would be to do. What could he take from Amy and Todd that would make them know that they had lost to Terence?

With Todd, Terence quickly concluded that he had to take away his business, and break him down financially. Knock him down financially so that Terence could laugh at him losing all his wealth. Todd was doing well within a trading company that dealt in mortgages that was doing well despite the housing crisis. Terence figured he had the wealth to buy out that company, and then dismantle it in a way that would not only destroy its value, but also leave Todd with no references and looking for work. Especially in the current economy, where finding new work was tough even for someone without the kind of history Terence was going to give him.

To get back at Amy, it was a little tougher. She seemed to have a thing for being with the most powerful male, but even if Terence asserted himself over Todd so that Amy saw that Terence was the winner, there was no guarantee that meant her attraction would turn to Terence. Even if it did, would he want her back?

Part of him said yes. She was that first attraction, and his attraction to her was buried deep. However, Terence was also smart enough to know that his lust was nothing to base his relationship on. He'd have to fight his attraction to her, and send her a message. Better to leave her with Todd so that the two of them had to struggle together, and she would become a fat housewife in a trailer park somewhere, so that Terence could look at her and wonder why he ever thought she was so special.

Terence determined that what he needed to do was find a new lover, a woman who was beautiful and smart and charming like Amy was, and then when he crushed Todd, whether Amy wanted him back or not, he would look at her and turn her down. "I have a new woman, better than you," Terence would say. He would control the situation so that she couldn't hurt him.

The plan to financially ruin Todd was easy to start on. After Terence had moved, he set up a financial holding company that would manage his investments, and hopefully grow the sum of money he had made from selling his stocks. Terence did some research and found how he could run money through offshore banks to obscure himself so that he could buy shares in Todd's company without it coming back to him. It would take time, and it would cost enough money to seriously run down Terence's bank account, but Terence had long since decided it was worth it to have his revenge.

While that happened, Terence had to go about the more difficult task of finding a woman he felt could eradicate any longing for Amy. Finding a new lover was difficult enough, but it was even more difficult because he kept comparing women to Amy. Even the few times he met a woman that seemed to have potential, they could tell there was something not quite sincere about his attraction to them. They didn't know he was comparing them to his angel-turned-devil first love, but they could tell something was not quite right, so Terence had a lot of first dates but no second dates.

Terence realized that the only way he could win this part of his revenge was to win for himself, not just for beating Todd and Amy. He had to find a woman he could trust, to confide in, to really love and have on his side, not just a pawn in his game. He had to reach deep and make changes to who he was, to find the ability to trust and open his heart so that he could build a sincere relationship. In an ironic way, it made his revenge even better in his mind. After all, it could only be better to look at Amy and say that not only did he not need her anymore, but that he genuinely had something good and positive in his life, not merely a reaction to her.

After months of expensive therapy, Terence felt he was capable of starting something new. He held that part of him that wanted revenge in a special place in his heart, hidden away from his therapist. However, he found he was more sincere now, and when he met women, there was potential for actual relationships.

He had a lot of false starts. He went to speed dating, he tried meeting women online, he went out to clubs. This time, the lack of second dates was because he was the one being more picky. He developed some self respect, and was looking for a woman he felt he could sincerely connect with.

Then he met Angela through a route he totally didn't expect. He handled his offshore banking through an intermediary bank, and one time he went in he saw a woman he never seen there before. She had black hair, bright hazel eyes, and a figure that belonged to a porn star. Her business suit would have looked conservative on anyone else, but on her, it looked like a disguise. Underneath, her huge firm breasts pressed to break free.

Whereas Amy was athletic and fit looking Angela was sexy and curvy. She wasn't out of shape by any means, she had a firm toned body. However, her genetics had given her wider hips and a thinner waist than Amy, making it hard not to think about sex when looking at her.

Terence asked her out immediately, and she said yes. They went out a lot after that, though Terence was hesitant to get into the bedroom. Images of Todd's huge cock left Terence feeling a little inadequate, and he wanted to have Angela's full emotional bond before exposing that vulnerability to her.

Ironically, it was Terence's lack of sexual ambition that hooked Angela in. Most men just wanted to fuck her as soon as possible. However, Terence played it cool, which convinced her he was more sincere.

After three months, though, Angela began to get a little worried that there was something wrong with her that she wasn't seeing. She tried seducing Terence in many different ways, but the harder she tried, the more he hesitated. Angela thought maybe Terence had some particular fetish he was afraid to tell her about. She was used to being sexually adventurous, open to new ideas and fetishes, so she was prepared to offer anything. She tried various ways to draw out his secret, but he kept insisting that it wasn't that she was lacking in any way.

Terence dodged and weaved as much as possible, but he could see that Angela would find fault in herself if he did not explain the real reason behind his sexual inhibition.

Even after Terence resolved to tell her, it took a long time for him to get the words out of his mouth. Then, in a tearful stream of catharsis, he told Angela the whole story. He feared that she would think less of him, but she held him against her bosom like a child who had fallen off his bike, and comforted him.

"I'll help you," Angela said after a long pause in which they both lay there in the dark on the bed, reflecting on Terence's story.

"What?" Terence asked, sitting up so he could look Angela in the face.

"I can help you with your plan," Angela said. "I know some things about banking, and I have a few connections. Let me make some calls tomorrow."

Terence felt like he was renewed. His plan for revenge was going better than he had even planned. Not only did he have a wonderful woman at his side, she knew the mechanics of banking and finances so she was able to help Terence manage his slow take over of Todd's company.

Terence was so excited that he even tried to have sex with Angela, but he came almost immediately and couldn't get it up again. This time, however, instead of worrying, Angela merely held him and comforted him.

"It's okay," she said. "Everything is only going to get better from now on."

The next day, Angela called from her banking office and told Terence she had immediately started making moves to accelerate Terence's take over of Todd's company. She had even learned some details that Terence hadn't known, such as how a lot of the assets in Todd's company were mortgage backed securities which had miraculously kept their value despite the economy, but there was always the potential risk of the economy getting worse. If things went worse, Todd's company could lose value and become attractive to other predatory investors, and it would get harder for Terence to secure a controlling stake.

Terence could not thank Angela enough. He had taken great care to not let anyone know about his plan in order to keep it a surprise for Todd. However, he was also smart enough to know that being so secretive was risky because he was not an expert in banking or trading. Now, having an expert insider like Angela in his corner, he could immediately see that he had been doing a few things that could have been done better, and that she had good ideas.

She took more banking information from Terence and moved some more of his money. It was going to cost Terence a little more, but move things faster, and Angela even found ways he might break apart Todd's company and sell it in parts, meaning he might make more back than he expected.

When Angela got home that night, Terence had a huge bouquet of roses for her, and they went out for an incredible wine dinner to celebrate the partnership that as bringing them even closer together.

Two weeks later, something happened which made him love Angela even more, although at first it scared him to his core.

Angela was practically living with Terence at that point. She had her own keys to his house and she stayed every night. They had breakfast together before Angela went to work at the bank.

"Terence, I don't want you to worry, but I need to go visit Todd's company," She said, knowing full well that any suggestion of seeing Todd would make Terence tense.

"What? No, Angela, that's not..." Terence said, but Angela put her hand on his arm and rubbed it soothingly.

"I know, honey, I know," she said. "Don't worry, nothing will happen."

"You don't know that!" Terence blurted out, and Angela was taken aback. She looked at Terence with surprise, and a little like she had been insulted.

"Terence," Angela said, speaking slowly, "do you think I'm going to fuck him?"

"I..." Terence mumbled, "I don't know..."

"Terence," Angela said, " I think you've been thinking about this situation for so long that you've lost perspective. You're acting like Todd is this monster who can make women sleep with him, just on his whim. Amy had a thing for Todd since high school, and that's all. I'm a different person. Do you really think Todd has some kind of power that he can just take any woman away from you? Do you think I'm the kind of woman who will do that to you?"

Terence opened his mouth to speak. He realized that his first and automatic answer, "yes", was going to insult Angela. He trusted her, but he feared Todd. Although everything she said made sense, and a part of him had faith that she was on his side, there was something deep and primal about his feelings when he thought about how Todd had made Amy betray Terence. It wasn't a rational fear. However, there was no way he could express his irrational fears about Todd without Angela taking it, perhaps justifiably, as an assessment of her trustworthiness. So he closed his mouth and stayed silent.

"I'm just going to go for a few days," Angela said. "Some of the proxy banks have insisted on due diligence, and I can't let anyone else do it without people discovering the connections between all the accounts we've set up. You have to trust me that I'm now in this little scheme with you, and I'm in just as much trouble if we're caught.

"I'm not worried about the financial part," Terence said. "I just don't want him to see you. He'll want you, I know he will. Even though I trust you to not do anything with him, it's too risky that even if you flirt innocently, you might do something that I'll be upset by."

"Wouldn't you like it, though," Angela said, "if he wanted me but couldn't have me? Isn't that where the real power is, to have a man desire the woman you're with, and watch him be denied?"

"I would like that," Terence admitted, "but I'm scared."

"Don't be," Angela said and kissed Terence on the forehead. "I'll tell you everything that happens, and, only if it's okay with you, I'll make him want me, and then you can add that to your moment of revenge."

"Alright," Terence said as he watched Angela clear the breakfast plates and load the dishwasher. However, even though he was agreeing, in his mind, he was resolving to take some steps to make sure Angela could really be trusted. He still had a part of him that was paranoid. Being burned by Amy made him keep a part of himself always on the look out for betrayal.

As soon as Angela left for work, Terence got on the phone with Mark, the private detective that he had spoken to before, and Terence asked Mark to fly on the same flight as Angela and follow her. Better safe than sorry.

Angela flew out that morning, and was at Todd's company by noon. That evening, around six, Terence got a phone call from Angela.

"Terence, sweetie," she said, "I'm just calling because I wanted to hear your voice."

"Hey darling," Terence said back. "That's nice of you. How is it going?"

"I just wanted you to know that I met Todd," she said. Terence felt a chill go up his spine.

"Oh?" Terence said. He couldn't hide the avalanche of feelings he had. It was all in his shaking voice. There was nothing more he needed to say, as it would be obvious to Angela.

"Darling," Angela said, "don't worry. I had to meet him as part of the diligence. He tried to flirt with me, and I let him."

"Nothing happened?" Terence asked. The paranoid part of his brain, though, knew that it was a dumb question to ask because whether she was lying or telling the truth, the answer would be the same.

"Nothing happened," Angela said. "You can trust me. Okay?"

"Okay," Terence said, with a tone of voice that was only thee quarters convincing.

"Do you want me to flirt with him more?" Angela asked. "To make him want me? He asked me out to dinner tonight."

"I don't know," Terence said, "let me think about it. Can I call you back soon?"

"Okay," Angela said, "It's totally up to you, so take your time."

"Okay," Terence said. "I love you."

"I know." Angela said.

Terence wanted her to say she loved him back, but then the phone cut out. The feelings of paranoia swept over him like a wave. Could it be that Todd got to her some how? In some way?

Terence had been sitting at his desk to make the call, but now he had too much energy to sit so he stood up excitedly. He dialled Mark's number so quickly he mis-dialed twice before getting through.

"Mark? Mark?" Terence practically shouted into the phone before Mark could even say hello.

"Terence, I'm here," Mark said. "What the hell's the matter?"

"Where is Angela right now?" Terence said.

"In her hotel room." Mark answered. "Christ, I thought it would be good enough to phone you tonight after there was even a chance something..."

"Alone?" Terence asked, interrupting Mark.

"Yeah, alone," Mark said, as if that was the obvious answer. Relief rushed over Terence like a wave and he literally fell backward into his desk chair.Terence started to calm down.

"Where's Todd?" Terence asked.

"At his office, maybe," Mark said. "Todd isn't with Angela, Terence. Relax. You can trust her. I'll call you as soon as she steps out of line."

Terence let out a huge breath that he didn't realize he had been holding in. "Oh, thank God," he said with huge relief.

"Listen, Mark," Terence said, "Angela is going to go out with Todd tonight. But I already know about it, so it's okay. Just call me if, you know, they do anything outside the lines. You know what I mean."

"You're the boss," Mark said, and then they hung up.

After he hung up, Terence fell back onto his bed. Terence thought about how Angela really is loyal, even after meeting Todd. After he thought that, he then chuckled because he realized that Angela was exactly right when she said that in the years Terence had been angry with Todd, he built Todd up to be almost this magic powered man who could seduce women instantly. It seemed so unrealistic and silly now. The way he took Amy was a special case. Todd wasn't some monster, he was just a man. A man that Terence had a huge vendetta against, but still just a man.

Terence got hard thinking about Angela. He felt like the luckiest guy in the world. Not only was she as loyal as he hoped, she had finally broke through his suspicion and proved that she could be trusted. Terence had put her to the test, but he had Mark's verification that she was sticking to her word. Now a part of his plan that he dared not even hope for because it would be too good to be true was possible. To not only crush Todd financially, but to also parade in front of him a woman he desired but couldn't have.

Terence dialed Angela.

"Sweetheart," he said, "it's okay. Go out with Todd tonight. In fact, dress up and let him know what he's not getting."

"Are you sure?" Angela said with a giggle. "You seem to have completely changed your attitude."

"Yes," Terence said, confidently, "I realized you were right about many things, and I should be able to trust you. You doing this for me, making him want you, is a gift to me that I should appreciate."

"Aw," Angela said, "You're so sweet."

"What are you going to wear?" Terence said, as he unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. "Did you take that black dress, the one with the seam that goes around your ass and the neckline that goes all the way down to your nipples?"

"Yes!" Angela said. "I know that's your favorite dress so I brought it on the off chance you wanted to go through with it."

"Wow," Terence said, a little breathless, "he's going to go crazy." Terence imagined her body, her smooth porcelain skin and her huge, watermelon sized breasts squeezing into his favorite dress. When Angela dressed to kill, it was impossible to not get hard when seeing her.

"Terence," Angela said with a giggle, "Are you masturbating right now?"

"Yes," Terence said, "is that bad?"

"No, I like it," Angela said, becoming breathless herself. "I like that your touching yourself now, while planning what I wear for Todd. I really like it."

"Angela, you're incredible." Terence said, beating his meat furiously. He came, and it dribbled onto his hand.

"Did you just cum on yourself?" Angela asked.

"Yes," Terence said, a little sheepishly.

"Aw," Angela said, "well save some for tonight. I'm going to call you again."

After they hung up, Terence wiped up the cum with a tissue from his desk. He was so happy he could almost cry.

They were on the phone constantly after that. Terence would advise Angela on what to wear and masturbate while they talked. Angela seemed to be just as worked up as Terence, and they had many breathless moments together.

Terence didn't even mind that she stayed an extra day, as it helped seal the deal both on Todd's company, and on Todd's growing interest in Angela.

Terence learned through Angela that Amy was pregnant, which he had mixed feelings about. It sealed the deal that Amy would stay with Todd, which irked Terence a little. He had hoped they would have an unhappy relationship based on cheating, but it seemed they were thriving and happy together. If that night in the locker room were anything to go by, Amy didn't mind Todd having other women. On the other hand, Terence liked the idea that after he broke down Todd's finances to the point where they had to live in a trailer park, having one more mouth to feed would put that much more financial stress on them.

Mostly it disappointed Terence in that it meant that Amy was not likely to be in the room when he crushed Todd. However, now that Angela was a part of the plan, Amy's absence was more than made up for.

When Angela got back from the trip, they were both on a higher level. Angela was flush with excitement, having played the vixen for the last few days, and Terence was having his fantasy woman come home to him.

Now that she had passed the test of being spied on by Mark, she was Terence's co-conspirator and fantasy idol, on top of already being his comforting companion, and supportive friend.

In other words, she enabled him to trust again, so he opened his heart to her completely. He fell in love. Love like he thought he would never feel.

The next two months were wonderful. Not only did Terence come out of his shell, Angela seemed to as well. She smiled more, dressed sexier, and seemed so much more alive. Terence felt that it must be that they were past the fears that had been a barrier at the beginning of their relationship, and now they were trying to have sex in earnest. Terence still came too quickly, but Angela seemed to appreciate the effort anyway. She enjoyed trying to get Terence as worked up and as hard as possible, calling him and saying sexy things all the time, dressing to keep his attention, and behaving flirtatiously. Terence loved it. It was all for him, and he felt that eventually he would be able to to stay hard longer.

Those wonderful two months went all too fast for Terence, but he also greatly anticipated the day that finally came. The day he would crush Todd. Terence had bought out the controlling shares of Todd's company, and Angela arranged the paperwork to consolidate it all under Terence's name so that he could have his dramatic moment of dropping the stack of papers on a table in front of Todd and revealing who had masterminded Todd's destruction.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.