Dad and Brad and the Girls - Cover

Dad and Brad and the Girls

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Tammy and Jennifer finally get their brother, Brad, together with their Dad for an entire week of naked fun. And fun they have. You're invited to peek in.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

I leaned over and put my head in Dad's lap so I could lay there and suck him as he played with my sister's boobs. Brad had moved down on the floor with his head between Tam's legs and was licking her out. As I slowly sucked Daddy, I had a finger up inside me keeping me company until a tongue or a dick could take its place. This was so nice with the four of us all nice and naked, having as much sex as we wanted.

I knew that Dad had just cummed in Tammy a little bit ago so I didn't think I could get him to cum again but he was pretty hard in my mouth. So, I figured I'd try anyway, I know I'm good at sucking my Dad and that he loves me doing it, so I lay there, leisurely sucking and tonguing around the end of his cock.

Dad did begin to moan and then I knew I had him near an orgasm. Oh, I wanted that salty, warm spurt into my mouth. I started taking long sucks up and down on his cock and, yes, I soon had a mouthful of my dad's semen as he patted my cheek with his hand.

"Mmm, thanks, Jenn, you're a wonderful daughter."

Then Tammy began moaning as Brad ate her out.

"Oh, oh, Brad, put your tongue in more, oh ... yes, yes, that's ... OOH, OOH, OOH, mmm, mmm, oh, you make me feel so good, Brad. It feels so good. I want to make you feel that good, lay down so I can suck you, okay?"

As Tammy sucked my brother off, Dad and I stretched out on the sofa and I played with his soft cock as he rubbed my nipples. Just what I love with my Daddy. I wish I could always be naked for my Daddy. And him for me.

We did watch some more of the DVD but, truthfully, we Dawsons were better than the cast of this porn flick. And better looking.

Dinner was fun as we heated one of the casseroles Mom had left. Everyone was so free with everyone else, there was always a hand or lips or a tongue, just whatever, wherever one of us wanted to put it. We just had a free-for-all feel-up in the kitchen.

As we ate dinner, there was a little less fooling around though Tam and I did mostly keep hold of the cock nearest us, in my case, (you've already guessed, haven't you?), my Dad's.

As we finished, Dad said, "What we really need now is a nice dessert. Tammy, there's a can of whipped cream and some chocolate fudge sauce on the counter over there, bring it here. I left it out to get warm, I don't want us freezing our parts."

Tammy brought them over to the kitchen table and Dad said, "Okay, girls, how would you like to be dessert for your brother and me?"

Dad had us sit on the table with our feet up and knees wide as he sprayed whipped cream all over our pussies and nipples. He did Tammy first, so he finished me last so he could lick it all off me as Brad did my sister.

Soon, Daddy had me all cleaned off, and I reached down, pulled my pussy lips apart and said, "I think you missed some way up inside, Daddy," and smiled my best smile. He grinned up as me, a wisp of whipped cream on his chin and began pushing his tongue up onto me and circling it round and round.

"I don't think you've got it yet, keep trying," and, yes, he kept trying. He kept trying until he got me to orgasm as he tongued me. I love my Daddy, he's just the best.

"Let's try this," he said as she dribbled some chocolate on my nipples and began sucking it off. "How about down here, too?" as some dripped down my slit.

He handed the jar to Brad then began scrupulously licking up every last trace off me. I was glad he had the foresight to let the whipped cream and chocolate warm up, that helped.

Then, it was Tammy's turn, "Oh, OH, OH, oh, Brad, mmm, oh, put your tongue in more, oh, more, mmm."

"Okay, now, Dad, your turn," as I spritzed a dollop of whipped cream along the top of his cock and a halo around the tip and began cleaning it off. Then, I just took my Dad's cock in my mouth and sucked him off. That was enough pleasure for me.

I saw Tammy open her mouth real wide and just spray her mouth full of whipped cream, then approach Brad's cock letting it enter the whipped cream as he began fucking the soft whipped cream as she slowly closed her mouth around him until she was sucking directly on his cock as he fucked her mouth.

Tammy and I both got mouths full of cum.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.