Robert Jenkins
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2010 by rougher63

Wednesday night I got a call at home from Jeanette. Cathryn had told me Jeanette was doing well as Kappa pledge. I was surprised she called.

I asked, "How are you? Cathryn and I were just talking about you."

"I've really had a good time. Classes are going okay. The reason I called is my date for the pledge formal broke his leg playing flag football today. I talked with Cathryn and she said I should call you. I'd rather have gone with you anyway. I know it's late and you probably are busy, but I'd really like to go to the formal with you."

"When is it?"

"It's Friday night at the country club."

"Tux formal?"

"You don't have to wear a tux, but some people are."

I said, "I'd be honored to go with you. I have a tux. What color is your dress?"

"Our pledge class decided to wear iris blue, a light blue. A regular tux will go fine with it."

"What time do you want me to pick you up?"

"I can check out for the weekend, but if I did, I couldn't come back until Sunday."

I said, "You don't have to do that."

She said, "I'd like to, if you wanted me to?"

"I'd like that very much."

"Could I come over early and get ready at your house?"

"Sure. I have to take a flying lesson and will be gone most of the afternoon."

She asked, "Is Twelve-thirty too early? We have early lunch on Fridays."

"We can eat lunch here. I'm out at eleven on Friday."

"Could I bring my dress over tomorrow? People in the dorm are so noisy."

I asked, "Is before lunch or after dinner better?"

"After dinner?"

"I'll pick you up at six tomorrow night at your dorm."

"I'm so excited."

I said, "Me too."

Thursday, I ate lunch with Cathryn and Colonel.

Cathryn smiled, "I take it you're going to the formal with Jeanette."

I nodded. "Are you going?"

She shook her head.

"We're going to have a good time, at least the people at my table will. It'll be good to see Jeanette again."

Cathryn said, "I'm happy for Jeanette."

After writing class, I went to the airfield. After the lesson, I went directly to Jeanette's dorm. We put her weekend clothes in the car and I drove us to my house.

We put her dress and things in the dressing room next to the downstairs bedroom.

She asked, "Could we start our date now? Am I being too forward?"

I kissed her. "Let's take a shower."

We undressed and got into the shower. "You are beautiful."

"I'm glad we have this weekend. I've dreamed of it since the last time I was here."

I was erect when I first got in the shower. I washed off quickly.

Jeanette went to her knees. "I've never done this before. I haven't been with anyone else either."

She took me in her mouth. When she gagged, I pulled her up. "That's very nice, but I'd rather be in bed with you. We don't have much time before you have to be back."

We dried off, quickly and got in bed. I slid my hand down to see if she were ready. Her nipples were as hard as diamonds. I found her wet and she felt warm.

I moved over her and she put me in place.

I pushed in slowly. She was very tight.

"You feel so good in me. I feel so full ... I'm unprotected. Tell me and I'll suck you and swallow."

I tried to prolong it, but I was too aroused. I pulled out and she took me between her lips.

She swallowed. "It's not as bad as I thought. I kind of like it."

She was surprised when I kissed her. I felt her breasts. I said, "I don't think it was very good for you."

"I liked it just fine."

I was about three quarter hard. With effort, I pushed my 'wet noodle' into her. A few strokes and I was fully hard. I pulled out.

"Roll over."

"I've never done it there. I will if you want. I heard some girls say it hurts."

"Lift up"

I entered her. She was surprised. She thought I was going to take her ass, but I only wanted to do her from behind.

As we moved, she said, "You feel so deep."

I bent over as I moved and stroked her clit.

She had an orgasm. I waited for her to come down before I started moving again.

She asked, "Could we do it the other way? I like to see you face."

She rolled over. "Do it hard."

I did but didn't last long. I pulled out and came on her stomach.

"I guess that's fucking. I liked it too. I like anything you do."

"We don't have much time. We need to wash you off and get back."

We hurried and made it with ten minutes to spare.

"Do you have time to come in?"

I squeezed her hand. "Sure. We have a few minutes."

I sat in the dorm lounge with her. We held hands. She didn't seem to be showing me off. She seemed that she wanted to touch.

"I'm really looking forward to this weekend. Thank you for asking me to go. I'm so lucky."

She said, "I'm the one who's lucky. I need to thank Cathryn for giving me the courage to call you."

I said, "Cathryn is very nice. I know she is worried about her fiancé. I wish she were coming to the formal."

She asked, "Do you want to ask her if she wants to go with us?"

"I don't think she would want join us at the house."

She smiled, "Silly, I meant at the dance."

"It would be hard. Don't pledges sit together?"

"Ask her. There's a phone."

"Are you sure?"

She said, "I wouldn't be going at all except for her. I can share you at the dance, as long as I have you all to myself until morning."

"I never knew you were so talkative about sex."

She said, "I've changed since some DKE stuck his big dick in me. Call her."

I remembered Cathryn's number and called. "Cathryn Spring please, Rob Jenkins calling."

Cathryn came on the line. "Is something wrong?"

"I'm here with Jeanette and we have something to ask you."

"Okay"

"We would like for you to go to the formal with us."

"That's so sweet. I appreciate it, but I'd be in the way."

I pulled my mouth away from the phone and whispered, "I can tell. She wants to go. You ask her."

Jeanette said, "It would mean a lot to both of us if you would go."

"I'd be the fifth wheel and ruin your good time. You should show him off. I don't want to take away from your good time."

"I wouldn't be going at all except for you. I know if it weren't for you, I wouldn't have gotten a bid and I wouldn't have had the courage to ask him. He would like for you to go; I would like for you to go. Please say yes."

Jeanette handed me the phone.

I asked, "What time do I pick you up?"

"This is insane."

I said, "You're getting personal now."

"Oh God! I didn't mean that. Please forgive me."

"Not unless you agree to come with us."

She asked, "Are you sure?"

"We're sure."

I handed the phone to Jeanette. "We're sure.

The dorm mother came and said I had to leave.

I said, "Tell her we'll pick her up at six."

I left and went to the florist. She was closed, but saw me and opened.

"Did you come for the orchid?"

"I need another orchid for tomorrow."

"I only have one more, a dark one."

"That's fine."

"Two orchids; she must be really special."

"It's a surprise."

"Did you want to get them now? You can keep them in the refrigerator tonight, but in a cooler with ice is better. A frost free refrigerator dries them out."

I paid and took the orchids home. I put ice from the garage refrigerator in a cooler that I kept open and chilled in the freezer. Then I put the orchids in the cooler and set the cooler on top of the freezer lid.

Friday, I went home from class at eleven and put rice and pork tenderloin in the steamer. Then I drove to Jeanette's dorm.

She had signed out and was waiting with a small suitcase. I took her suitcase and we went to the car. At home, I put her suitcase with her clothes.

"Lunch will be ready in about twenty minutes."

She stood in the door of the bedroom and gave me a sultry look. When I moved toward her, she started unbuttoning her blouse. We undressed quickly.

"No one else would believe I act like this. Do you think I'm a slut?"

"Every guy wants a girl who is a slut only with him."

She was eager.

At twelve-thirty we dressed and ate a little rice and pork. I barely made my lesson on time.

I flew on instruments under a hood for a couple of hours. I sweated from the concentration it required for me to fly by instruments. After the flight, I had a review and more ground school.

At four, I drove home and showered in the dressing room by the Jacuzzi. Jeanette had her blow dryer going in my bathroom. I got my underwear, shirt, shoes and tux. I relaxed in the Jacuzzi for about thirty minutes. I dressed in the den and put a couple of bottles of champagne in the garage refrigerator. I moved a chilled bottle to the kitchen refrigerator. While I waited for Jeanette, I sliced different cheeses and put them on a plate. I covered the plate and put it in the refrigerator.

I got the orchids from the cooler in the garage and waited for Jeanette. At ten until six, Jeanette came out. I gave her the orchid.

"It's beautiful. I didn't expect an orchid."

"It's not nearly as beautiful as you. You are gorgeous."

I wish I were smooth like Colonel. I'm trite and corny.

"Thanks" She smiled. We pinned the orchid on her dress.

I drove us to the Kappa house. I took the other orchid and went in.

Cathryn was waiting. She said, "Thank you. It's beautiful. I'm really embarrassed that I did this."

I helped Cathryn pin the orchid on her dress.

"I'm glad you like it. I only wish we were doubling tonight."

Cathryn said, "Let's not talk about it. It was nice of you and Jeanette to include me."

"You know what I mean. I plan on having a good time tonight. Are you ready to have a good time?"

A smile came to her face, "I'm ready."

While I was getting Cathryn, Jeanette had moved to the backseat. When Cathryn saw Jeanette in the backseat of the Monza, she said, "I'm serious. I'm going back in if you don't move to the front seat."

Jeanette got out and Cathryn got in the back.

Jeanette said, "After the dance, I want to ride back with the top down."

"Your wish is my command."

They didn't know what to think when I drove to my house.

"I have a little surprise before we go."

They followed me onto the breezeway where I had a table and three chairs set up. I opened a bottle and poured champagne in three flutes. I put a plate of different cheeses on the table.

Cathryn said, "This is a nice surprise."

"To the beautiful women of Kappa Kappa Gamma"

We drank the champagne. Jeanette and Cathryn drank a little quickly. They seemed a little nervous. I refilled the flutes until the bottle was empty, then we went to the country club.

I parked close to the club entrance in a lot reserved for members. An attendant came out.

Officiously he said, "You'll have to move; this lot is reserved for members."

I pointed to the small sticker on the windscreen.

He shrugged and walked off.

This club's employees need some serious attitude adjustment.

I walked in main entrance with Jeanette on my right arm and Cathryn on my left. We went to the ballroom, where special events were held.

Jeanette had the highest pledge number and was seated at the last table; it was farthest from the head table and closest to the backdoor. It meant we walked the length of the ballroom to get to the table. Cathryn sat on the other side of me at the table. We were fifteen minutes late, but nothing had happened. A few sisters seemed upset that Cathryn sat with the pledges. Cathryn ignored them.

Cathryn said to Jeanette, "Go to each table of pledges. Introduce Rob to each pledge."

By the time Jeanette had introduced me to each table of pledges, waitresses had started serving the salad. I wasn't the only DKE at the formal. I was glad to see as Jeanette introduced me to the pledges; every DKE came to the table and greeted Cathryn.

She's not going to lack for dance partners tonight.

We had a nice group of people at our large round table. There were five couples and Cathryn at the table. I was the only DKE, and an SAE was the only other brother. Two escorts were KA pledges, one was a former high school boyfriend who attended Auburn. The other escort was a Phi Gam pledge.

We agreed that the best fraternity was the one you felt most comfortable with and dispensed with fraternity rivalry. We also agreed the meal was disappointing. I rated it a three on a scale of ten. I intended to speak to the officers of the club that some changes needed to be made.

At my suggestion, we made a pact that our table was going to have a good time. I asked, "Who's the band?"

One of the women said, "A Mobile group, Moses Something."

"Slow Moses?"

"That's it."

I said, "They're good. We should have good dance music. We ARE going to have a good time tonight."

Kappa wasn't allowed to purchase alcohol for their events and the club wouldn't sell to non-members, so most of the men had flasks in their jackets and made trips to their cars, where they refilled their flasks from bottles they kept there. I didn't bring a flask.

After dinner, the pledges and their escorts were introduced. The first dance was a pledge only dance. Jeanette and I danced two numbers, then I danced with Cathryn.

When we got to the dance floor, Cathryn said, "I'm going to sit with friends during the dance. Jeanette's so excited you came with her. Don't worry about me." When I took Cathryn to a table of seniors, a DKE was there and asked her to dance.

We had a system at the fraternity, if the sweetheart were at a dance. When she sat pulled to the table, we didn't ask her to dance. When she sat pulled away, some one asked her. We had a counterclockwise rotation within the room, as the way we determined the next person to ask her to dance. The system had worked well for years and was ingrained at the house. At formals, the sweetheart sat pulled to the table most of the formal. I asked Cathryn to dance after about every fifth dance with Jeanette, unless Cathryn was on the dance floor. I disregarded the pulled to the table signal.

We had lively, but friendly, discussions among the other people at our table, so Jeanette wasn't left abandoned when I went to dance with Cathryn. Jeanette got as much or more attention from me, as most of the other pledges got from their escorts. Jeanette danced with other escorts at our table once. I only danced with Jeanette and Cathryn. Cathryn was a respected and well liked sister; the other pledges at our table wanted to help. They knew about her fiancé. If anything, helping Cathryn made everyone at our table enjoy the party more.

For the last part of the dance, Cathryn stayed pulled close to the table and never took a DKE from his date. I danced with her and she asked, "Do you mind if I close my eyes and pretend?"

I held her a little more tightly and kissed the top of her head as we swayed. Cathryn's breasts rubbed against my chest and she leaned against my erection. She had had a few drinks with her senior friends and was a little high. Jeanette caught my eyes and signaled me to stay on the floor longer.

I brought Cathryn back to sit at our table with us. Then I danced with her about every third dance and the three of us sat out some too. As I danced with her near midnight, Cathryn said, "I'm going to the ladies room. I'll be ready to go when the pledges leave. Dance with Jeanette until it's time for the pledges to go."

Jeanette and I swayed for three slow tunes, then the pledges left at twelve. Most pledges lived in the house or had arranged to stay in the house for the weekend. All had extended hours for the formal. Cathryn met us as we readied to leave. She left with us.

I put the top down on the Monza. Jeanette straddled the bucket seats and Cathryn squeezed into the passenger seat. At the sorority house I walked Cathryn to the door and gave her a big hug.

She said, "Thank you for a nice night. I guess you could tell; I needed it. I'm going in and make a tape right now for my sweetie, about how good a time I had."

"Tell him he's in our prayers. Goodnight Sweetheart."

She kissed me on the check and went in.

When I got back to the car, Jeanette kissed me. "Let's not sit here. Hurry, I'm ready. I hope Cathryn had a good time; I did."

"I hope you have a better time with what's left of the night."

She smiled.

On the way from the airfield, I had picked up a box of rubbers. I gave Jeanette a good workout.

Early Saturday morning, I dropped Jeanette at Kappa. The pledges had a breakfast bonding experience after the pledge formal. I went to the airfield and had more lessons. After the lessons, I went home and relaxed. Instrument flying under a canopy hood was nerve racking for me. I had expected it to get easier, but it hadn't.

Jeanette came back to the house about noon Saturday.

She asked, "Can we get in the Jacuzzi?"

"Of course. Do you want water, Coke, wine, or champagne? I have shatter-proof glasses."

"Ice water would be good. Can I help?"

She undressed and walked to me. Her large breasts bounced as she walked. She knew what she did stirred me. Even after a long night in bed together and an early morning hookup, I tented my pants. She grinned.

I suggested, "We could skip the Jacuzzi?"

"Jacuzzi first, I think."

I grinned and undressed.

She said, "Somebody likes Jeanette."

She leaned over one end the Jacuzzi and we coupled from behind. Then we relaxed in the Jacuzzi, drank iced water and ate fruit salad.

I dropped her at Kappa and returned for my afternoon lesson.

A newly turned on to sex, nineteen year old with a killer body, has to be every young man's fantasy. The reality was better. Exploring her new sexual feelings was more than fun. I was hard most of the time.

I grilled steaks and we went to bed early. We cuddled.

I knew she would want reassurance.

"Are you happy at Kappa?"

"Very happy"

"They're a nice bunch of girls. You keep a very busy social calendar. I'm happy for you."

"One of my pledge sisters, Helen Moss, devised a date system. She classifies guys as A, B or C and Special. There is only one Special and he gets his choice. Guys on the A list get weekends, games, and formals. B's are last minute fill-ins for A's. When C's call, she tells them she can go with them to an afternoon movie or a weeknight party. She rarely turns them down flat."

"That sounds too complicated to work well."

"She makes it work. She has five fraternity lavalieres and they all know she has the other ones. She only wears one when she with the boy who gave it to her and she doesn't return them. She keeps track of everything in her head and makes it work."

"How many guys does she go out with?"

"More than a dozen, but some are at other schools."

I shook my head.

"You don't have to ask where you would be if I classified guys."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.