Intrusive Delights - Cover

Intrusive Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 41: Brief Encounter

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 41: Brief Encounter - The Emir plays with the minds and the bodies of some of his subjects. The husband of one of the slaves, a kidnapped Sicilian woman, tries to rescue her, and feels the full force of the Emir's wrath. A prostitute in a cheap brothel discovers his gratitude. A would-be rapist picks the wrong target and suffers for it. The Emir explores more of his magnificent Palace complex and discovers some very interesting rooms indeed. This is the author’s least favourite novel in the Delights series.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Caution   Violence  

The day after this puzzling meal, the Emir arranged that she should meet Ernesto in the harem, apparently by chance. Looking fearfully around they spoke in whispers.

"It is rumoured that the Emir is going to have me made infertile," whispered Rubina, "and I am to be sold as a field slave."

"He had me castrated," said her husband, "and I am to serve here in the harem."

"Castrated?" asked Rubina, all the colour draining from her face as she remembered the previous day's odd-tasting meal that she had been forced to eat.

Ernesto nodded.

"Oh," was all she replied, and she turned and ran to a bathroom where she retched and retched and retched at the realisation that she had been made to eat her husband's bollocks.

Just then there was a stir in the harem with concubines and eunuchs rushing hither and thither. The Emir's mere presence, unannounced and unexpected, in the harem had caused a flutter among the women and the eunuchs alike, and the rumour was that there was at least one other man with him. Rubina was dragged back into the interview room of the harem by the Chief Eunuch. There was one of the bodyguards there, a huge man whom she vaguely remembered from the hunts. The wives and concubines stared at him, for many of them had not seen a whole man, other than the Emir, for years.

"I want her cut completely, and sewn up until there is no clitoris and vagina at all, and no sign that there ever was. Divert the liquid wastes through her anus. Woe betide you if she does not recover completely from the operation," ordered the Emir.

"Master, this is not a simple matter; it will be a very expensive operation if you insist that the Medical Officer takes no risks," said the Chief Eunuch.

"He is not employed to deal with simple matters. This is my wish and it will be done. Furthermore it will be explained in detail to the woman before it is done, and she will be told that it is to prevent her damaging any other men by tempting them into such foolishness as overtook her husband."

Turning away, he saw the head bodyguard, Maktum, gazing at Rubina with more interest than was perhaps proper.

"You saw her on the hunts, didn't you?" he asked.

"Yes, Master."

"And you would like to try her just once before I have her made useless?"

The huge man's head hung low. He realised that he had offended the Emir greatly by staring at a woman in the harem, and prayed silently to Allah that he had not offended him mortally. The next pronouncement surprised him.

"Take her now, here," commanded the Emir, "I am minded to sit and watch."

Lifting the near naked woman with one hand, the giant guard lifted his kameez and revealed a fearsome penis, wholly in keeping with the rest of his magnificent physique, and fully engorged. Rubina almost fainted at the sight of it, but so cowed was she by recent events that the juices in her cunt began to flow in anticipation of welcoming the giant intruder. Slowly he lowered her on to it until about half of it was buried in her vagina, and the tip was touching her uterus.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.