Intrusive Delights - Cover

Intrusive Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 37: Entry

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 37: Entry - The Emir plays with the minds and the bodies of some of his subjects. The husband of one of the slaves, a kidnapped Sicilian woman, tries to rescue her, and feels the full force of the Emir's wrath. A prostitute in a cheap brothel discovers his gratitude. A would-be rapist picks the wrong target and suffers for it. The Emir explores more of his magnificent Palace complex and discovers some very interesting rooms indeed. This is the author’s least favourite novel in the Delights series.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Caution   Violence  

It proved difficult to make any contacts on the harem staff, but eventually he made contact by using a eunuch in Rashid al-Ghazali's harem to bribe one of the Emir's staff at least to talk to him.

"Master, I do not know how the Master could be smuggled in to the harem," said the traitor, a junior eunuch called Zakariya, in his squeaky voice, when Ernesto's wishes had been explained to him, "Many men would wish to avail themselves of the Emir's harem, but the penalties do not bear thinking about. Some have tried, but none have succeeded, and not one has survived to tell the tale."

"You have had a great deal of money from me," Ernesto told him, "And much more will come your way if you can achieve it. Could I not take your place and enter the harem?"

"Master, where would I go, and what would I do?"

"You could go anywhere in the world you wish," lied Ernesto, "and you will never lack for money again," added Ernesto truthfully, knowing he would have to kill this creature the moment the substitution was made. "When you return to the Golden Palace, what are the formalities at the entrance?"

"None, Master. When I return I simply let myself in through the eunuchs' entrance and that is all. The problem is that I know the harem intimately and a stranger would be spotted at once because we all know each other and we all know our way round the building. A stranger would not know which passage leads to where and which doors are which. Anyone you encountered would immediately raise the alarm."

"That settles it. I merely have to learn my way round and wear make-up to look like you."

"But Master, there are more rooms than can possibly be learned by anyone not within the walls," protested Zakariya.

"Then you must bring me a plan of the harem and we will decide on a route for my entry," said Ernesto, warming to the plan.

"There are no maps, Master," said Zakariya, frightened beyond measure by the position he found himself in.

He had taken much money from this dangerous man and could already be executed for what he had done. Now the man wanted more help. More money would doubtless be forthcoming, but the risk was much greater.

"Don't worry, my friend," said Ernesto, "They can only execute you once. If there are no maps, you must draw one for me. We will work on it together next time you visit your friend. What I really need is a room where I can hide, close to the door. Then my Rubina can come to me there and together we escape."

"Master, how will you take a woman in harem dress through the streets of Kobek? It is impossible."

"Leave all that to me. Your job is finished when I go into the harem. You will leave this country for ever at that moment."

Ernesto met Zakariya several more times, and gave him a good deal more money. Plans of the harem were drawn showing the corridors and rooms near to the entrance. Finally, after much discussion they settled on a small store room only a few yards from the entrance. Ernesto would slip into the harem disguised as a eunuch and hide in the little-used store room. Rubina, alerted to this would join him there, and they would escape back through the eunuchs' door to the street outside where Ernesto's business partner Rashid al-Ghazali would have a vehicle waiting. Meanwhile Rashid would have passed Zakariya over to some of Ernesto's Italian staff, ostensibly to be smuggled out of the country, but actually to be knifed and dumped as though he had been mugged in the street.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.