Intrusive Delights - Cover

Intrusive Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 34: Pregnant

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 34: Pregnant - The Emir plays with the minds and the bodies of some of his subjects. The husband of one of the slaves, a kidnapped Sicilian woman, tries to rescue her, and feels the full force of the Emir's wrath. A prostitute in a cheap brothel discovers his gratitude. A would-be rapist picks the wrong target and suffers for it. The Emir explores more of his magnificent Palace complex and discovers some very interesting rooms indeed. This is the author’s least favourite novel in the Delights series.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Caution   Violence  

After the debacle of her failure to gain her freedom by two minutes, something snapped in Rubina's mind and she finally gave in to the pressure and accepted her slavery. However, like so many slaves with strong wills, when she had finally been broken she was more or less useless. She walked around like a zombie for some weeks, doing anything she was told, but doing literally nothing if she had no orders. Someone had to tell her to eat or she would have starved to death. It was only after some eight weeks that she was given some news which roused her from her depression. The Chief Eunuch had more or less given her up as useless and was content to let her starve herself to death if she so desired, but then he had some news which reawakened his interest in her. She was pregnant, and carrying a girl child.

Calling her over to him in the harem he said to her, "Nabiha, you are carrying a child. All this nonsense must now stop, since the infant is the property of the Emir and you must not neglect it. You will eat a proper diet and take suitable exercise."

This seemed to rouse her from her torpor and she burst into tears.

"Why so sad?" asked the Chief Eunuch in a kindly tone, "You will have the child until she is grown to womanhood and the Emir decides to whom she is to be given. She may even stay here in the harem and be honoured by the Master himself."

A renewed flood of tears greeted this helpful advice and the Chief Eunuch handed her over to Princess Zubeydeh to comfort her and to find out what was wrong.

Later Zubeydeh told him, "She is distraught because the child cannot be her husband's. In her society it is the ultimate stigma to have a bastard child. Do we know who the father is?"

"No," he replied, "I understand from the Master of Quarry that conception must have occurred when she was 'killed' after her second hunt. Nobody can remember precisely who, or even how many of the hunters used her in that way. The Emir says we must nurture her as he wishes to see if her good looks breed true. If they do, he will probably have her deliberately mated again. I imagine it will have to be done artificially, as she seems unlikely to co-operate."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.