Intrusive Delights - Cover

Intrusive Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 33: Musical Interlude In Room 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 33: Musical Interlude In Room 4 - The Emir plays with the minds and the bodies of some of his subjects. The husband of one of the slaves, a kidnapped Sicilian woman, tries to rescue her, and feels the full force of the Emir's wrath. A prostitute in a cheap brothel discovers his gratitude. A would-be rapist picks the wrong target and suffers for it. The Emir explores more of his magnificent Palace complex and discovers some very interesting rooms indeed. This is the author’s least favourite novel in the Delights series.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Caution   Violence  

The Emir had been reading some of the books from the bookcase at the end of the torture suite room and had built himself a novel device he had read about; that is to say, he had personally supervised the eunuchs who did the actual work. The device seemed to be workable, and yet it was so simple. It had been used during the Second World War to extract information from female spies, but some of them had died from its excessive use. The Emir intended to use it as a standard means of execution, instead of strangling. Once he was sure it would work it would be used in front of some of the more rebellious women and then they would fall in line.

At about five feet from the ground in the centre of one wall he had a ring bolt firmly inserted in the wall. It was tested as being able to bear a one ton weight or pull without becoming dislodged. Exactly opposite a pulley was fixed to the wall and tested to two tons pull. Below the pulley, and about two feet six off the ground a cable drum drive was fitted with a handle and worm gear drive. Interchangeable drums were provided which carried varying thicknesses of wire and rope, each ending in a loop. On to the ring bolt a double ended clip was fitted so that the wire or rope could be passed through the pulley and taken across the room and clipped to the bolt opposite. The final touch was that in the exact centre of the room two padded cuffs were fitted at floor level so that the ankles of the victim could be held firmly in place, one on either side of the wire or rope.

Before he had had time to test this arrangement properly, a curious incident at the hunt intervened. A dancer who had been kidnapped from London refused to be hunted and simply sat in the main path into the hunting grounds and waited to be caught. After that the shouted her defiance at the Emir.

"Now you all fuck me, I know that," she yelled, "After that I suppose the young bastard in charge of this business will have me flogged to death for failing to give you your sport. Well I don't care."

The last thing she expected was that the pampered young jumped up princeling would understand English. An intake of breath all round was held while the hunters waited for the Emir, may he live for ever, to reply to this unforgivable insolence from a slave.

"The hunters will make use of you, yes; you will be flogged, yes; flogged to death, no," he said thoughtfully in perfect English with just a trace of an Oxford accent, and the girl blenched as he added, "I have something much more special for you than flogging, or strangling."

She was duly raped and sodomised and the hunters' riding crops marked her flesh, but these acts were performed more out of duty to the Emir than with any of the exuberant pleasure associated with a 'kill' after an exhilarating hunt. Then came a routine flogging by a eunuch for disobedience, administered at the site of the unsatisfactory 'kill', but only six lashes. Then the Emir took the whole party to the Ruby Palace where, he intimated, he wished to show them something.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.