Intrusive Delights
Chapter 31: ... And With The Emir

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 31: ... And With The Emir - The Emir plays with the minds and the bodies of some of his subjects. The husband of one of the slaves, a kidnapped Sicilian woman, tries to rescue her, and feels the full force of the Emir's wrath. A prostitute in a cheap brothel discovers his gratitude. A would-be rapist picks the wrong target and suffers for it. The Emir explores more of his magnificent Palace complex and discovers some very interesting rooms indeed. This is the author’s least favourite novel in the Delights series.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Caution   Violence  

The next morning Tiggs had two surprises, first that she was assured that if the Chief Eunuch had said she could have a private audience then she would indeed get one.

"Nobody in the Palace ever lies," 'her' Second Secretary declared, "They may not tell you the whole truth, and you may have to examine the exact wording of what they say with very great care, but it is always literally true. About something as simple as an audience with the Emir they would not dream of lying. It would be easier, in any case just to say 'no'."

The Embassy also surprised her by providing a car and armed driver/guard to take her to the Golden Palace for her audience, or interview, as she preferred to call it. Grudgingly she agreed to wear an abaya. They were shown through to the Throne Room where a number of local men sat stolidly waiting as the clock hands approached 11 o'clock. After the embassy driver left her in the Throne Room, at her insistence, she had waited less than a minute when the Emir came into the room and sat on his throne. She immediately rose and walked over to him.

"Ah, Ms. Boush," the Emir said, "Shall we go somewhere a little less formal and a little smaller?"

They moved from the huge throne-room into a side room which was a comfortably appointed sitting room where she immediately took off her abaya.

"Why do you keep women as slaves and why do you have them whipped?" Tiggs asked, taking the offensive in her usual hectoring manner.

"We do want we do because it seems sensible, and it works."

"Obviously it's stupid and not in the least sensible, but what do you mean, it works?"

"Well, for example, there are no Kobekistani women who would be as rude to any man as you are being to His Magnificence, the Emir Mahmoud Abdullah, the Sovereign ruler of this Emirate in his own palace."

"I'm just doing my job. It isn't my job to kow-tow to some tin-pot prince," she expostulated, "You should have free and fair elections with everyone voting, including women, and then I'll be polite to your President."

"And when we had wasted millions on campaign badges and silly hats and balloons, and when we had finished arguing about which voting papers were filled in legally and had counted them all, then you would be polite to whichever political trickster was abusing young girls as a condition of being allowed to visit his office, would you?" the Emir remarked in the mildest of voices.

"I don't say the USA is perfect, but at least our women are free."

"Free to starve if they can't find a job as well as running a household?"

"You don't understand. I expect you've never even seen free women, except from a limo."

"I lived in England from when I was four until I was twenty-five. I saw how hard things were for my mother bringing me up alone after my father died," he said quietly, then without raising his voice he continued, "Now I suggest you remove your clothing."

"What?" she screamed, "I will not!"

"Either you will, or my staff will strip you. I have a fancy to see you naked. You are in my palace and under our laws; I decide what you do and what you wear."

"No way. I am an American citizen and I have rights. When I get out of here I'll have you ... I'll..."

She ran out of words.

"Do you seriously think that there is anything you can do to me? Do you think your precious democratically elected President will send tanks in to avenge you? Or do you think the free women of the Western world will stop using our oil in their cars, pardon me, in their automobiles?"

When Tiggs had stopped choking with indignation he signalled to the eunuchs who had accompanied them and they came forward and lightly took hold of her arms.

"In this country it is customary to kneel and press the forehead to the floor in the presence of the Emir until told to rise," said the Emir, "It is called obeisance. You will do it now."

"No way!"

The eunuchs applied pressure and she was soon in the required position, albeit with her arms pushed uncomfortably up her back.

"You may rise," he said and she was released.

"I'll sue you for that. I'll see you in jail for assault," she spluttered.

"I doubt that," the Emir said, "I can do no wrong here. Now I repeat, please remove your clothing. If my servants do it, it may well get damaged."

"No!"

In seconds she was held still while a eunuch used a razor-sharp sword to slit her clothing from top to bottom. From the moment the blade went through her leather belt as though it were butter, she did not dare move a muscle for fear of being cut in half. The summer dress was in shreds. Her brassière was cut between the cups and on both straps. Her knickers were sliced at each side. The Emir examined her critically. What he saw was a typical late twenties American girl, athletically built with tiny breasts, thin arms and legs, and he supposed, small buttocks. Below her belly was a prominent mound with luxurious growth of pubic hair

"Not bad. I have seen worse looking Americans, but it would be nicer if you were clean shaven. Also, we shall have to do something about the temper. We will call you Jamelah. Let her go," said the Emir and she flew at him.

The eunuchs grabbed her before she laid a finger on him and she screamed in genuine pain as three strokes of the small dog-whip were applied across her belly.

"When I get out of here..." she started.

" ... it will be as a well-trained harem slave. You will be auctioned to the highest bidder and you will kiss his arse in gratitude that he has bought you," the Emir completed her sentence.

As she glared at him he turned to leave the room.

Just at the door he looked back and said, "Before tomorrow is over you will suck my cock and then swallow my semen, and thank me for the privilege. That I promise you Jamelah, indentured concubine, formerly Tiggs Boush, American citizen."

She was taken through some corridors into a large room with murals which again depicted various forms of punishment, always being administered to women, and always by men. The eunuchs tied her to a vertical open frame the size of a doorway so that her feet were apart and her arms likewise above her head. Of itself it was not uncomfortable, but it was humiliating to be naked and opened before these people.

The first element of her retraining consisted of two large dildos, each larger than anything which had previously penetrated her. They were carefully oiled and then thrust into her anus and vagina. When he was satisfied that they were snugly in place a sort of bikini bottom which tied at each side was put on her to hold them in place and they were switched on. The vibrations soon overcame her mental state as her body inevitably reacted to the stimuli. After some minutes she had a small orgasm and the eunuch who had been watching adjusted the controls. Now they were both off and she started to calm down. Then one started automatically, then the other. For some hours she was subjected to random bouts of vibration. These caused her intense physical excitement at irregular intervals, until she thought she would explode if the series of orgasm she was forced into did not stop soon.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.