Intrusive Delights
Chapter 21: Another Day, Another Master

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 21: Another Day, Another Master - The Emir plays with the minds and the bodies of some of his subjects. The husband of one of the slaves, a kidnapped Sicilian woman, tries to rescue her, and feels the full force of the Emir's wrath. A prostitute in a cheap brothel discovers his gratitude. A would-be rapist picks the wrong target and suffers for it. The Emir explores more of his magnificent Palace complex and discovers some very interesting rooms indeed. This is the author’s least favourite novel in the Delights series.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Caution   Violence  

Although Ramzy El-Najjar dutifully accepted his Emir's offer of a slave to train as quarry, he had severe doubts as to her suitability but he kept them to himself. Bundling the woman, in fetters and enveloped in an abaya, into the boot of his car, he drove the short distance to his home, thinking, 'This one will surely be a problem; harem rejects are always useless. When will he let me do my job and provide proper quarry, trained to do the job? It's no job for forced labour.'

The girl's appearance, as a woman, was impressive. She was white skinned, with a fair complexion and contrasting black hair which had combed out well. She was overweight and too big boned to be any use immediately as a quarry for the hunt. She was still fettered, gagged and manacled to an upright open whipping frame, somewhat like a doorframe. When he approached to inspect her more closely she showed that her spirit was far from broken; she waited quietly until he came close, then she lunged forward with her head and very nearly succeeded in butting him. The eunuchs rushed forwards and tied the end of her long hair to the same cross-bar as the cuffs which held her hands, so that any movement of her head was impossible without tearing out her hair.

What Ramzy El-Najjar could not understand, in view of her comely appearance, was why the Emir had not simply used her as a concubine, breaking her in first as one would break a horse, if necessary. When he checked the documentation which had come with her, he whistled quietly. She had been in the Golden Palace for ten weeks, an unbelievable time for them not to have broken her spirit. He hastily revised his previous estimate, she might make a quarry yet.

Speaking in English, because she only spoke Italian and some English, he said, "I want you to listen carefully. There is only one way you can leave this country and go back to Italy."

The girl looked at him and tried to shake her head in disagreement.

"Free her head and ungag her," he ordered, standing well clear.

As soon as she was ungagged she tried to bite one of the attendant eunuchs.

"That is the quickest way to get another whipping, and it won't help you to get to Italy," Ramzy El-Najjar remarked in a conversational tone, "I think that you should concentrate on that, rather than these petty acts of malice or revenge. Your only chance of leaving the country is to succeed in the hunt. The Emir and his friends enjoy hunting on horseback with dogs. The quarry is always a woman slave, who has one hour start. If she can stay free for two hours she is released and sent to Europe or America with a pension from the Emir. If she is caught she is abused by all the hunters who fuck her or whip her or anything else they please."

"Rape?" asked the woman.

"If the woman fights it is rape. If she lets them have her it is merely sex. Many of the hunters prefer her to fight."

"No matter," she replied, "Only my husband is permitted. If I let another in my body I die, that is my law in my country."

"I was not aware that Sharia law prescribed death by stoning for adultery in Italy?" Ramzy El-Najjar said sarcastically.

"Is the law in Sicily. Is not government makes this law, is law of people," she replied.

"My task is to train you to be a good quarry. The best I have trained are in England in freedom now."

"What is hunt?"

"The hunt? The hunt chases the quarry, like a deer or a fox or a wolf. Here they chase a woman."

She thought for some moments and then showed some interest in a proffered solution to her predicament for the first time since her kidnapping.

In a much more reasonable tone of voice she asked, "I can go to Italy? You not make trick?"

"I will never lie to you," said Ramzy El-Najjar honestly, "I tell you it is not easy to win the hunt, but it is possible. You can be free, but few succeed."

"You not rape?"

"I said will never lie to you. If you lose the hunt, you will be raped many times. Today, you will be raped. After today no rape except after any hunt you lose."

"Who rape today?"

"I do, if you fight me. I always fuck the women I train at the beginning, but later on only those who wish it. Today if you fight me it will be rape."

"I not allow you."

"You will be taken by me today in every way I want," said Ramzy El-Najjar with finality.

He knew from training women, horses and dogs that the first thing to do was to establish that you are the master. The quickest way with a woman is through sex; only after they know you are the boss will kindness help the learning process.

"You whip me?" the woman asked.

"I will never lie to you. If you need it, the whip will be used. I will decide if and when it is needed. These men will whip you if you do not obey them in the harem," Ramzy El-Najjar indicated the eunuchs.

"These men also rape?"

Ramzy El-Najjar laughed, and said, "Never. They feed you and they wash you and they supervise some exercises, but they cannot rape because they are castrati."

"Tutti castrati?" she asked indicating the eunuchs with a sweep of her head.

"Every one."

This evinced a great howl of hysterical laughter from the woman which quickly went out of control. One of the eunuchs slapped her face and she stopped at once, her laughter turning to a quiet sobbing.

"I ... worry ... long ... time ... so many men rape me and ... and ... and ... here all castrati," she sobbed.

"Eat now, and you will always eat well here, and later you can come willingly to my bed," Ramzy offered in as kindly a voice as he could muster.

"Never," there was no mistaking her resolve.

"Then I will fuck you tied up in this frame," Ramzy replied and stalked out of the room.

She was somewhat quieter as she was fed and washed by the eunuchs; only when they tried to wash between her legs did she try to bite one of them. If they had known how she had behaved during the previous few months they would have been surprised at how docile she was. It had never occurred to anyone at the Golden Palace to tell her than the harem attendants were all eunuchs; everyone knew that.

Returning an hour or so later, when the eunuchs had fed her and bathed her and put her into the whipping frame again, Ramzy El-Najjar asked her, "Did you eat well?"

Rubina had to admit that she had, then he continued, "Will you come to my bed tonight? You do not have to be active in the sex, but you do have to let me have your cunt and arse."

She didn't think for an instant before she said, "Never!"

Shrugging his shoulders, he decided to take her there and then to prove his power over her. It was not that he wanted to rape her, attractive though she was, but to establish who was the master and who the pupil. He released the hinge mechanism and the frame dipped and forced her to bend over the padded centre bar with her rear end at exactly the right height for him to enter her by either of the usual passages. Her mouth was also at the right level for use, but he wasn't risking his manhood anywhere near her mouth, thank you very much.

Then he decided to try a different brand of persuasion. Oiling his fingers, he proceeded to run them through her labia slowly and sensuously, while talking to her in a hypnotic trance inducing tone. Over and over he spoke to her in Arabic, repeating the same soothing phrases in a slightly sing-song fashion. It did not matter that she did not understand the language; the hypnotic effect was in the tone of voice and in the gentle arousal of her vaginal entrance and her clitoris.

Soon Rubina's love juices oozed gently from her cunt. He used these juices as a lubricant for his fingers and kept on with the titillation of her most sensitive parts. The overall effect was to relax the tension in her body and her mind; the clitoris became erect in spite of her obvious resolve that she would not enjoy this.

Inside fifteen minutes his thumb was sliding in and out of Rubina's cunt without the slightest protest from her, and he moved very gently to insert his member into her vagina. As he entered her, inwardly triumphant, he increased the stimulation of her clitoris until she had a small, gentle climax with his prick firmly embedded in her cunt. He was certain that she had never yielded to anyone but her lawful husband in the same way.

As her orgasm faded away he did not withdraw, but nor did he continue the stimulation. She suddenly came back to reality from whatever trance he had induced and, realising that she had been tricked in some way, she thrashed about in an effort to dislodge him, swearing and praying alternately in Italian.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.