Intrusive Delights - Cover

Intrusive Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 16: Used

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 16: Used - The Emir plays with the minds and the bodies of some of his subjects. The husband of one of the slaves, a kidnapped Sicilian woman, tries to rescue her, and feels the full force of the Emir's wrath. A prostitute in a cheap brothel discovers his gratitude. A would-be rapist picks the wrong target and suffers for it. The Emir explores more of his magnificent Palace complex and discovers some very interesting rooms indeed. This is the author’s least favourite novel in the Delights series.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Caution   Violence  

Rubina was even then waking up some hundreds of miles from the hotel and a world away from the starched politeness of the Sicilian society she knew. The stench of sweating bodies was terrible; and she was naked in a small cage, only about four feet square and six feet high. All she could see were rows of other similar cages, most of them containing naked Africans, both male and female. Her body felt odd and it took her a moment to realise that her pudendum had been shaved completely; a glance round soon convinced her that all the other females in cages had had the same treatment though few were light skinned, and none were white. One of her ankles had a sort of cloth-lined cuff round it which was connected by a stout chain to one corner of the cage. Even if she could open the door she could not go more than six feet or so from her cage.

As the hours passed in utter boredom, since nobody came to check on them, nor were any captives added or taken away, she fell into an increasingly despondent mood. Kidnapping she understood; it had been a part of Sicily's way of life for centuries, but the rapes, the nudity, and the shaving were not what was to be expected. Kidnap victims, female Italian ones at least, were treated with the utmost courtesy by their captors in Sicily; she herself had helped to take food to one of her father's 'visitors'.

Worse than that, after the initial shock of being penetrated by what felt like a large marrow, she had to admit to herself that her body had enjoyed the physical act, though her sit-upon had not. She had lost count of the orgasms the two superbly endowed men had given her.

Worst of all Ernesto had seen and heard it all, and must know that her body had betrayed him. She should have taken pleasure in his attentions and his alone, and should, by their code of honour, have rejected the strangers' bodies. She should have prevented the rape, or at least died trying; instead she had lain there humping like a bitch in heat on the black cocks and even straining up towards their fingers.

Then the first of a series of guards came to her cell. He opened the door and dragged her, still shackled at one ankle, out into the corridor between the cages. The women in the nearby pens watched with avid interest as he tried to excite her, and finally resorted to brute force and raped her.

She struggled to such good effect that he had to handcuff her wrists to the bars of the cage, wide apart and at waist level. Then he shackled her free ankle to a cage opposite so that she was spread with her legs wide open and at 45° to the horizontal. Entering her cunt from behind he thrust firmly into her with such good effect that she was cumming before she realised her body had betrayed her yet again. As he fingered her clitoris she howled in a mixture of despair and ecstasy and had climax after climax before he had finished with her.

Then, before she had time to recover her equanimity, he pushed her back into her cage where she lay, wondering why she reacted so favourably to such unforgivable treatment. Half an hour later another guard arrived to repeat the performance. By the time the fifth man took her, late the following morning, she was no longer really capable of trying to fight them, though this was as much due to fatigue and lack of food as to any other factor.

What horrified her was that, tired as she was, her body never failed to respond to a fat penis thrusting inside her vagina.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.