Intrusive Delights - Cover

Intrusive Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 8: Zubeydeh's Departure

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8: Zubeydeh's Departure - The Emir plays with the minds and the bodies of some of his subjects. The husband of one of the slaves, a kidnapped Sicilian woman, tries to rescue her, and feels the full force of the Emir's wrath. A prostitute in a cheap brothel discovers his gratitude. A would-be rapist picks the wrong target and suffers for it. The Emir explores more of his magnificent Palace complex and discovers some very interesting rooms indeed. This is the author’s least favourite novel in the Delights series.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Caution   Violence  

The Emir took Ramzy El-Najjar fully into his confidence as to the use to be made of the new suite in the Ruby Palace harem. Ramzy was to use the Palace as an auxiliary residence and there entertain many guests to sumptuous meals at the Emir's expense. He would also purchase a concubine to service all of the men he invited; this was to be a particular ex-inmate of the Golden Palace harem, and it worried Ramzy El-Najjar greatly when he learned that she was Zubeydeh, the Emir's mother.

It seemed that the rumours of incest between her and the Emir had been true, and that he now proposed first to sell her at public auction, then to have her paraded naked, but well guarded, through the streets of Kobek. Finally he intended to ensure that she was prostituted thoroughly in the new one-woman brothel. Furthermore the Emir intimated that after a while he would buy her back, especially if she became pregnant in the process.

In order to achieve the Emir's desires, Ramzy El-Najjar would be furnished with effectively unlimited sums of money, and a cover story was concocted to explain his sudden wealth. It never occurred to him to ask if she was willing to participated in this scheme; after all she was only a woman, mother of the Emir notwithstanding. Zubeydeh was informed by the Chief Eunuch that she was leaving the harem and although she tried to contact her son the Emir for some sort of explanation, he was unable to spare her the time for an interview.

"Unwilling, rather than unable?" she asked the Chief Eunuch.

"The Master, may he live for ever, specifically said he was unable," was the reply, "but the Master's will and power are the same thing."

The morning of her departure arrived and, at last, Zubeydeh was brought into his presence.

With some temerity on her part she asked, "Master, why are you sending me away and where am I to go?"

"You are to be sold," was his reply, and Zubeydeh felt another sexual twinge of excitement at the thought of being on offer to the highest bidder.

'How well my son reads my submissive nature, ' she thought, 'He is kindness itself; first subduing me to his power here and now demonstrating to me that he understands how I will achieve the highest pleasures.'

"As my Master wishes," was all she said aloud.

"I want you to behave well and be a credit to me both during the sale and when you reach your new Master's harem. Will you do that?" he asked.

"As my Master wishes," she repeated, continuing, "I will be a credit to you and to your training of me at all times."

"To that end, I shall now remind you of some of the punishments which are possible if you don't perform as I wish," the Emir indicated.

At a sign from him a eunuch stripped her of all adornment and then she was led naked to a whipping bench.

"Do I need to have you shackled?" the Emir asked.

"No Master," she breathed, "Never would I disobey you in any way. If it is your wish that I stay still there while you whip me, even to death, I will do it willingly and I thank you for the opportunity."

So saying, she lay on the bench in the usual posture, with her arse high in the air and her legs wide apart, offering herself for whatever form of immolation he condescended to offer. He stood close to her and stroked the raised thighs and slid two fingers into her dripping vagina, twisting them and thumbing her clitoris until she moaned with the mounting pleasure of an impending climax. Slipping his fingers out from their liquefying seat he thrust them as far as he could go into her narrower orifice eliciting a further moan of pleasured. Then he cupped a hanging breast and pulled it towards him.

SLAP!

The other hand came over and slapped the side of her lifted breast hard. The imprint of his hand appeared instantly, bright red on the cream coloured flesh and the breast bounced away and back as she turned slightly to allow him freer access to the breast.

SLAP!

The hand came down again, but not on the breast. It was squarely on her raised buttock this time and she bucked slightly as it did so. Again he dipped into her cunt and found it even wetter than before.

"You enjoy being treated like that, don't you?" he whispered, "It isn't any punishment at all, is it?"

Zubeydeh moaned and said, "Master I enjoy offering you all pleasures. I don't think of any of them as punishment."

"If I wish to punish you there are many different instruments available. We have many ways of inflicting pain here. You know that don't you? You realise that I can hurt you as you have never imagined being hurt before?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.