My Boys of Summer
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I was as surprised as you might be when my husband of three years suggested that he arrange for a teenage guy who'd been ogling me at the pool be invited up to our apartment to get to know me better, much, much better. What he doesn't know is that afterward the guy bragged to three of his friends who wanted to know me rather better themselves.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

For his answer, I lay down and spread my legs wide. He crawled up between my legs, took hold of his rigid cock and pressed it right up to my wet slit and pushed it in. I was so wet and slippery, he went right in all the way. I was looking at his expression as he began pulling back and going in, over and over. He looked in heaven.

"Oh, this is way better than I ever thought. Oh, wow, I can't believe I'm doing this."

Well, for a fourteen-year old boy, he was pretty good. I was guiding him in and out of me, holding his hips, and also moving my pussy around in a circle which I love to do, it just makes things even feel better.

I had sucked him off already so I think he'll maybe last until I get close to cumming, that'll be nice for his first time. First time, wow, he's a virgin. Have I ever fucked a virgin, I wondered? I couldn't come up with any, so maybe Brian is the first. Well, well.

"I think you're the first virgin I've ever had, Brian. Are you liking this?"

"Oh, I love it. I could do this forever. Especially with you, Rita."

"Mmm, I'm loving it, too, Brian. You're making me feel really nice. Here, just hold still, yes, just like that," and I started swirling my hips around as he held his cock out in me, I just love doing it this way, it's so good for both.

"That feels awesome, Rita. Oh, man, really good." He was arching his back keeping his cock straight out front as I circled my pussy around embedded on it.

"Oh, that's gonna get me off pretty quick."

I was feeling pretty close, too, I think especially because he was so young and pretty. I know the word, pretty, seems strange to use for a boy, but he was pretty. His body had some muscles to it but he was so smooth and bare, not even much hair around his penis. He was adorable yet on his way to manly. It really turned me on. Oh, did it ever.

"I think I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna cum," and he shoved forward all the way inside me as I felt the warmth spread deeply inside me as his virgin cum emptied out into my depths. Just the thought was enough.

"Oh, OH, Brian, yes, oh, baby, ohh, ohh, I'm ... UUH, UUH, oh, oh, mmm, we've done it, was it good, Brian? Was I good?"

He has drooped down over me, his hips still moving, as he murmured, "Oh, it was wonderful and you were perfect. The best. Just the best."

I put my legs up around his back pulling him hard against me, keeping him inside me. My fourteen-year old lover.

I moved my hips around, "You still seem hard, Brian. Is your dick still hard?"

"Yeah, I think so. You want to see it?"

"No, it's all right, just leave it in me, feels nice," I whispered as we hugged and kissed. It was so nice. I looked over and George was in the chair sitting there smiling with a semi-hard cock and dollops of his cum on his abdomen and stomach. He seems happy and I know I sure am. I can't believe my young lover's cock is still ready for action. How nice.

"Would you like to do more?"

"Oh, yes, whatever you want to do, I'll try whatever you want."

Ah, I could love this boy.

"Well, there's another position we could try with you up behind me as I get on my hands and knees. It's called 'doggie-style' and lots of girls and women really like it."

"Do you like it?"

"I love it. It really is just about my favorite position."

"Then that's what I want to do. Wanna do it right now?"

Gotta love a young guy who's new to sex and so eager.

"Sure, Brian, here, let me..." as I turn and get up in position. "Get between my legs and put it in me from behind. Okay?"

"Um, mmm, like this?"

"Oh, yes, exactly like that. Feels nice. Now you can start going ... ah, yes, just like that."

Mmm, I love it this way and George is up taking some photos at different angles, even some closeups of his cock sliding in and out of me. Oh, I am so wet, I sure feel it and he's already put his cum in me and I'll be getting more of it soon. His cock is really gliding in and out of me I'm so wet with all our juices inside. We're even making some slurping sounds.

"This really feels good. I think I might like it better than before but both are wonderful, just awesome."

"I knew you'd like sex, Brian. I'm glad that I'm your first. It really makes me happy."

"It makes me even happier. I just never believed that something this wonderful could happen to me. But I'm so glad it has. I hope we can do this again, some more."

"I do too, Brian. I'll talk with George about it but I hope so, too."

His hands were down rubbing around on my butt and along side my pussy as his dick went in and out of me from behind. I know I really wondered about this crazy idea when George first brought it up, but, wow, it was sure making my pussy one happy girl as this fourteen-year old cock ran in and out of me. Oh, what a great idea my husband had.

I put my head down on the bed which raised my pussy up a bit and did make the already wonderful fucking even feel better.

"Oh, this is really so good. I like it this way, from behind."

"I thought you would, Brian, but maybe you'd just like fucking any way you could."

"With you, I sure would. You are so beautiful. I love this so much. I didn't have any idea this might happen when I got invited over today. Wow, how lucky can a guy get?"

"I'm lucky, too, Brian, to have you and a husband that isn't old-fashioned about these kind of things."

"Oh, yeah, you both are the best. I'm learning a lot but, oh, what a way to learn."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.