My Boys of Summer
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I was as surprised as you might be when my husband of three years suggested that he arrange for a teenage guy who'd been ogling me at the pool be invited up to our apartment to get to know me better, much, much better. What he doesn't know is that afterward the guy bragged to three of his friends who wanted to know me rather better themselves.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

George and I have been married for just over three years. We both have busy careers, like to travel, like to eat out, enjoy concerts and shows, and, yes, we like to fuck, too.

Ever since we met five years ago, I was just twenty-one, he was twenty-three, we were in each other's pants on the third date. We like a bit of variety in our sex and have had a few threesomes with a college buddy of George's who visits several times each year. I think he now mostly comes to fuck me rather than relive the old college days, but, no matter, it's fun when Bart comes to visit. I sure don't get much sleep.

So, we're not exactly old-fashioned when it comes to sex and George has often mentioned getting me a young guy to fuck while he watches. Don't ask me why, he just seems to think that's super hot, well, I do too but my perspective is from the receiving end, you can't blame me, right?

We live in an apartment complex which has some very nice amenities, especially the pool, and George had noticed a young guy at the pool when we would be out there who seemed to take a definite interest in his wife. We were out at the pool one afternoon, and George leaned over and whispered, "That's the guy. The one that keeps looking at you. I think you have an admirer."

"Geez, hon, how old you think he is?"

"I dunno, maybe sixteen, seventeen. He's cute, don't you think?"

"Well, yeah, he's actually kind of 'hunky-cute.'"

"Hunky-cute, huh? Think you'd like to fuck him?"

"He has a nice build, and, yes, he's pretty cute, you really mean this don't you?"

"Yeah, as long as I get to watch. It's making me hard even talking about it."

"So I see. I suppose you'll want a fuck or a suck when we go back inside, huh?"

"Either one, hon, you're great at both. Well, should I get to know young 'Mister Hunky-Cute?'"

"You want to watch him fuck me, right? And what if I really enjoy it, really get off on this kid, kiss him, suck him, what if he wants to fuck me three times, these young guys have stamina, you know. Ready for that?"

"You're making me even harder, yes."

"Well, if it gets your cookies baked, sure, go talk to him or whatever you plan on doing. I'll be inside waiting for your nice, hard dick. See you inside," and I got up, picked up my towel and things and went inside to wait for my crazy husband.

About ten minutes later, George came in, all grins.

"Oh, get ready, babe, for a nice, young dick. His name is Brian and he's coming over tomorrow afternoon. He doesn't exactly know why, but he knows that you've seen him watching you and that you want to meet him. I checked just for you, hon, and at the end of our conversation, he had quite a bulge in his trunks."

"Well, good for you. Now, what is it, a blowjob or a fuck?"

The next afternoon, I was rather nervous, I mean, after all, I was waiting for a guy I didn't even know to come over and fuck me while my husband watched. I had on one of my smaller bikinis, a bright red one, which I thought showed off my C-cups pretty well and contrasted nicely with my tan and blond ponytail.

It was Saturday and exactly at one o'clock there was a soft rap at our door and George opened it and let his new friend, Brian, in.

"Brian, this is Rita. I think you've seen her at the pool, right?"

"Oh, yeah, I'd never forget that red bikini. Hi, Rita."

We all sat down and Geo began, "Brian, I think you'd agree that Rita is a very sexy woman, I've noticed you looking her over at the pool."

"Oh, I didn't mean anything by it, I, um, I..."

"No, Brian, it's okay. Rita took it as a compliment and so do I. It means you appreciate a pretty woman and she certainly is just that. Don't you agree?"

"She's really beautiful, the prettiest woman in the whole complex."

"See, Rita, I told you Brian liked you. Why don't you take your top off so he can see just how pretty you really are?"

Did he look funny when George suggested I take my top off. But he sure had a nice bulge in his trunks.

"Would you like that, Brian? It's okay with George."

He nodded his head up and down and I reached back and took off my top and dropped it to the floor.

Brian sat there, I'm sure rather stunned, as I smiled at him and reached over, took his right hand and led it to my left breast.

"It's all right with me, Brian, Rita likes you and everything is fine with me, go ahead."

I leaned over and placed my hand on his trunks, a sure-fire way to increase his interest in what was happening and, sure enough, his other hand reached over for my other breast.

"Let's get these off," I said as I started pulling on the bottom hem of his trunks and he quickly stood and pulled them off. Out sprang his cock, nice-sized, at least six inches, a little smaller than George's but perfectly acceptable. It was also lighter-colored than my husband's, Brian's was lighter in color, more of a peachy-pink and he had a nice, round, bulbous head that I immediately wanted to lick.

I put my hand around his hard cock and said, "Follow me, young man, I have plans for this," and led him back to our bedroom by the pecker with George following behind. I was liking this idea of George's better and better.

I quickly shed the bottom of my suit and embraced my new young lover and kissed him, introducing my tongue to him as we both explored each other with our hands.

His hard cock was folded between us as I slid my hand down to grip him and rub the wetness on the tip around with my thumb.

I decided that I wanted that nice young cock in my mouth and pulled back, knelt down and slipped my lips over the head, looking up into his eyes gazing down on me in amazement. As I began sucking, he immediately began moaning.

"Mmmm, mmm. Oh, oh, that feels so good, oh, I've dreamed of you doing this but I just never ever thought it would happen. Oh, Rita."

I glanced over at George who was now naked, sitting in a chair, slowly stroking himself, smiling at us.

"Oh, I can't last much ... UUHN, UUHN, UUHN, OH, OH, oh, I've never ... oh, oh, wow, that feels so good."

I'm not exactly sure but it seemed like Brian cummed more into my mouth than George usually does, no matter what, my sucking him sure did get him off good. I stood up and kissed him more, swirling his own cum around in his mouth as his hands roamed all over me. So far, this was wonderful.

"Oh, Rita, I've never been ... um, that's the first time anyone's ever done that to me. Oh, wow, it was awesome, just the best thing ever in my whole life."

"Well, it was a nice beginning, Brian, let's get into bed and get comfy, okay?"

I pulled the covers back and we lay down together, his cock still nice and hard as I reached over to play with it a bit.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.