Family Fun
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by Sweet Willy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Things heat up with my sister-in-law

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   InLaws  

Knowing my brother-in-law was out of town, the kids wold be in school and my wife at work, I sent my sister-in-law a text message saying I would be dropping by at 9 in the morning and to be ready. A short while later, I received a reply which simply said "Ok". At nine sharp I knocked on the door and was greeted by my sis-in-law who immediately stepped back as I strolled in to the house. I turned to her as she just looked up at me with a small smile and gently placing my hands on the sides of her face gave her a long, and passionate kiss. She seemed to just melt in my arms and kissed me back with equal passion. Our lips exploring each other, then our tongues, eliciting a soft moan under her breath. I finally broke the kiss and continued to walk in to the living room, sitting down in the middle of the couch. My sis-in-law looked at me with a surprised expression on her face. "Come over here and put on a strip show for me" I said. Without saying anything she came over and stood a few feet in front me.

She slowly pulled her shirt off, then took off her pants, until she was just standing there in her bra panties, and socks. "All of it" and she nodded then proceeded to take of her socks, then unhooked the bra slowly lowering it exposing her heavy 38C tits which sagged somewhat, but not too bad, and then finally her panties. I had her turn around so I could get a full view of her body, then had her bend over, showing off her ass, a bit flat but still decent, and finally had her squeeze and lift her tits. She still hadn't said anything when I told her to suck my dick just like the last time. She came over, got on her knees, unbuttoned my jeans, taking out my semi-hard cock and started to suck on it. I though to myself, that she needs some more practice.

My sis-in-law sucked my now rock hard cock for a few minutes when I said it was time to go to the bedroom. "I can't have sex in my marital bed" she finally said. "Well if it bothers you that much then we'll just go to your daughters room" I replied. "We can't use her bed, she's just a teenager". "I'm going to fuck you either in your bed or her bed and if you keep this up then you'll take my dick in both beds" I said to her. She finally agreed to going to her bed and I followed her in to the bedroom. Sitting on the edge of the bed I had my sis-in-law suck my dick for a few minutes longer when I had her lay down in the middle of the bed and proceeded to remove my clothes then climbed up on to the bed and laying down next to her started sucking her right breasts and pinching the nipple of the left one. This sudden attention caused her to give a shutter and a long sigh as I worked one tit with my mouth and the other with my hand and then switching.

This went on for just a brief moment, just enough to satisfy my interests in her tits. I then shifted my position until I was kneeling in between her legs, looking at her pussy. "You need to start trimming yourself and even go hairless before I eat that thing" I said ... She gave a quick nod as I started to position my dick at the entrance to her pussy which was glistening with her wetness. Finally she spoke "I think you should use a condom". I just looked at her, "My husband had a vasectomy some years ago and even though I'm older there might still be a chance I could get pregnant". "I haven't used a condom since I started dating your sister and I'm not starting now. I am going to fuck you bare and cum inside of you" I replied and with that I plunged my dick all the way in to her pussy. She let out a loud gasp and arched her back with the sudden violation of my member. But her gasps soon turned to moans as I started fucking her harder and harder slowly lowering myself until I was laying completely on top of her with only my hips moving, driving my cock in and out of her now soaking pussy.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.