Elementary My Dear Watson
Chapter 4: The Kingsleys' Story

Copyright© 2010 by lordshipmayhem

The first full week of school ended on a high note. Most of the kids were now arriving nude, and those few who left their homes wearing anything quickly doffed their duds either upon arrival, or as soon as they were clear of their parents' prying eyes.

Old William Beardsley lived one street over from Stacey Kingsley, whose mother Tina was a confirmed textile. Stacey was a Grade Five student at Bell El. Stacey's father had taken her to the nude beach during the summer, with his wife's reluctant permission, and with Stacey was a member of the local non-landed club, which rented space at public swimming pools for nude swims and also sponsored clean-ups at Baxter Island.

William and his late wife had been members of the same non-landed club. He'd initially been surprised to see Grant Kingsley and his daughter at the club swims, and quite sympathized with his plight involving his defiantly textile wife. "Won't even allow Stacey to go naked outside her own room!" Grant exclaimed once in frustration. "Stacey's allowed by law and by custom now to run around on the streets nude, but not by her own mother. With all the other kids in the block not only nude at school but at home as well, it's getting embarrassing for her."

William and Grant came up with the perfect solution: Stacey would make a quick stop at Mr. Beardsley's on her way to school, stash her outfit there, and pick it up on the way back. Nobody would be the wiser. Well, Tina wouldn't be.

Over the week, Tina noticed two interesting facts. The first was that Stacey was not really caring that much about what she wore anymore, as long as it passed inspection for what to Tina was appropriate for a Grade 5 student. Tina was a smidgen behind the times in terms of fashion choices at her daughter's school — she well knew what the Grade Six class was wearing, but not Stacey's.

The second interesting fact Tina noted as she was doing the laundry on Thursday. Stacey's outfits she'd worn to school that week were suspiciously clean. Clothing doesn't get very dirty if you only wear them for about half an hour a day. Was Stacey going nude when she left?

So Friday morning, after Stacey left for school, Tina followed her, discreetly and carefully. She felt not unlike a stalker. She watched her daughter round the corner and walk into old Mr. Beardsley's house, wearing jeans and a short-sleeved top with flowers sewn into the bodice. Seconds later, to her utter horror and amazement she watched her daughter emerge, only now she was naked, except for her backpack, socks and sneakers. Confidently the young girl walked down the street towards Bell El, meeting up with equally sky-clad friends on the way.

Tina hung back and let her daughter disappear into the seething mob of naked children ahead of her, all intent on getting to class on time. She found her footsteps leading her to Sir Alexander Graham Bell Elementary. Everywhere she looked, every child she looked at, none seemed to be wearing a stitch above the ankle. She entered her daughter's school for the first time since late summer registration.

In the halls were kids heading to class, all naked. Teachers walked purposefully to their classrooms, also all naked. At the office, she was greeted by a naked administration assistant. The principal came out of the office ... also naked.

Tina was sensing a theme here. Tina was also beginning to lose her cool. Taking a gulp of air and a vice-like grip on whatever was left of her sang-froid, she asked the (naked) admin assistant if she could see the (naked) principal, and her deepest apologies, she didn't have an appointment. That was all right, the principal had just a couple of things to get off her desk and she could see her then. Could she take a seat on one of the chairs over there? She certainly could sit 'over there', as with the way her legs were shaking, continuing to stand was not exactly the wisest choice of action at the moment if she wished to avoid the embarrassment of inspecting the floor tiles from real close in.

'Over there' afforded her a wonderful view of the naked-people-filled hallway. Tina found herself beginning to sweat and shake.

"Mrs. Kingsley? The Principal will see you now," advised the administration assistant, and Tina grabbed her purse, her nerve and the few remaining shreds of human dignity she had left and entered the office.

Just as the door closed behind her, a gaggle of Grade 5 girls that included Stacey left the washroom and headed for class right by where her mother had been sitting. Of such timing is fate determined.

"So, what can I do for you today?" asked the principal. Recognizing that Tina was suffering from severe emotional shock, she had placed herself in the guest chair opposite to Tina's, and had laid a reassuring hand on her wrist. The administration assistant brought in a soothing herbal tea.

"I followed my daughter to school today..." Tina confessed. "Say, is everyone in this school naked, or am I just having a bad dream?"

The principal gave as reassuring a smile as she could. "Pretty well everyone. You know that the Naturist Education Program had been brought down to Grade 6?"

Tina nodded. She kept her eyes fixed on the principal's face, lest she crack and run screaming down the hallway.

"Well, from the first day of the year, the entire school has been clothing optional for the other staff and students, clothing not being an option for the Grade 6 students. The number of naturist students has grown since Tuesday of last week of school as more and more of the students are becoming comfortable with their own bodies."

Tina gulped. "And ... no parent has objected?"

"Unless you do, then you'd be the first. It's very difficult to consider the naked child to be ugly, don't you think?"

"But what about perverts? Trying to get their jollies off my daughter..."

"Every school faces that problem, naturist and textile, but they seem to be less interested in nude children and more interested in textile children whose clothes 'tease' them. We had one hanging around on the first day, then the cops showed up and he went away, we haven't seen him or his like since."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.