Elementary My Dear Watson
Chapter 2: Mud Bowl - Offside Tackle

Copyright© 2010 by lordshipmayhem

That night, Emma Watson and her parents watched the news excitedly. Normally Emma didn't care much for the news, but normally Emma's own class wasn't a part of the leading domestic news story.

Billy and Emma's families got together for a dinner of barbecued burgers in the back yard. Taking advantage of the new bylaw, Billy's parents escorted him to Emma's in the nude. After dinner, the two 11-year-olds played catch until sundown, with Billy trying to imitate the pitchers he worshipped.

"We won't be able to do that much longer in this backyard," Emma's father remarked as they wrapped up. "As Emma loves to swim so much, we've decided to use my bonus this year to pay for an in-ground pool."

"Well, if we can swim in your pool, you can play ball in our backyard!" offered Billy's mother. "Better for us, as you're the one paying the cost to install, maintain and fill the beast."

While her husband dealt with taking the trash to the curb, Emma's mother helped her box up her clothes. For now, they'd stay in the basement; they'd have to be sent to a second-hand clothing store probably within the next six months, she realized, when her daughter outgrew them.

Emma had what had to be the best night's sleep ever, as she listened to the overnight rain gently pour. It was so comfortable, her mother had to practically dump her daughter bodily out of bed the next morning.

Billy and Emma walked to school together. Being nude seemed, no it WAS natural. Unlike yesterday, Billy wasn't trying to hide behind his hands anymore.

About midway through morning recess, in the principal's office sat the sorriest sight she'd seen in awhile. She struggled to keep a straight face as she looked at the two bedraggled Grade 3 students muddying up her office floor.

"Now then, how did this start?" she said, trying to strike a balance between gentle and firm. It didn't help that she wanted to double over laughing.

"He pushed me," explained Theresa, while at the same time Josh pointed back and complained, "She teased me."

"He pushed me into the MUD!" squealed the indignant young lady. "Well, she pulled me in after her!"

The principal bit her lower lip. "Enough. Now, I'm going to have to call your parents. You can't stay in those outfits all day."

A quick phone call to the parents led to an indignant squeal from the lady in question as her mother's instructions sank in. Josh took the news stoically when he talked to his father over the phone, but when the principal let Theresa talk to her mother, there was a number of minutes of expostulation, mostly of the, "but in front of a BOY?" variety. The principal made a final call on the now-filthy phone to the school janitor. With a stern, "Stay here. Don't move," the principal dashed across the hall to Mrs. Thompson's class, where the students were returning from recess.

"Julie? Can I borrow two students for the next 15 minutes? I need their assistance with a problem."

Back across the hall, Billy and Emma in tow, she pointed to their younger compatriots. "Take these two little walking mud puddles out back, strip them and wash them with a garden hose." She went into a desk drawer where she stored her soap and shampoo for her after-morning-jogging shower in the staffroom, and handed the shampoo to Emma. "Don't bother to re-dress them. Both parents have decided the loving couple can live with being in the nude for the day." Theresa sulked, and Josh gulped and blushed.

The janitor met them at the back entrance with the hose and a garbage bag. Into the bag went the kids' tops and pants. Even their underwear had been affected by their wrestling. He then went in to mop up the floor where the two had been dragged by their teacher, who happened to be on Recess Duty.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.