She's Pregnant!
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2010 by Thinking Horndog

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - I went out to find a hooker for Manny's birthday -- and got a LOT more than I bargained for!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   DomSub   Humiliation   Harem   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

So Gladys wandered in at about six. I had no idea what she was going to want, so I went upstairs with her and she pitched her idea to the girls, "Can I go out with one of you?"

Darla and Cheryl and Evelyn eyed one another; Ted was downstairs on the desk, hoping no one called for him. "Um, Gladys, Honey, if you go out with one of us, you have to BE one of us. Clients won't want someone around just watching. Things would get incredibly sticky -- really, really fast!"

"Well..." I could tell that set Gladys on her ear. "I want to know. I want to be able to help, to advise."

Cheryl pursed her lips. "You really have to learn by experience -- somebody else telling you only gets you so far. Believe me, I know! Darla and Luz have been a big help, but some things..."

Gladys turned her eyes on me at that point. "What will you think of me if... ?"

I pursed my lips. "Are you asking me if I think you'll be permanently sullied?"

"Well, yes."

"I sleep with working girls every night," I noted.

"How serious are you about them?" Gladys shot back.

"Well, they seem to control that," I replied, ducking the subject. "I think they sort of keep their distance to keep the complications down. I'm male, after all, and they see plenty of that."

Cheryl nodded slowly. "In the first place, none of the three of us were picked by Don to be a girlfriend, so we aren't -- not really. You can argue the whole ownership thing with Luz and Darla if you like, but Don doesn't own me. On the other hand, he's sweet, and he's given me more than anyone else I know and I think a working girl needs to have one guy in her life who isn't a john so she remembers that they aren't all assholes and the opposite sex has more uses than providing spending money. I sleep with Don because he provides me with comfort and protection and because he's sweet -- and because I need a cuddle -- and I fuck him for all of the above and because he deserves it. But I'm not his girlfriend -- we're more fuck-buddies. Maybe he's my dad and it's incest -- I dunno. I'm fond of him, and I figure he's fond of me -- but we're not gonna get married." She paused a moment, then added, "And Don's right about the sex -- we fuck guys every day and it tends to cool the ardor, if you know what I mean. I don't know about Darla and Luz, but I have to kind of change up mentally to give Don what he deserves -- because he does NOT deserve to be treated like a john!"

I looked around and Darla and Luz were both nodding agreement. Darla asked Gladys, "Why would you want to go out? Because you want to be a working girl?"

"No," Gladys replied, "because if I'm going to be able to help, I need to understand -- and you don't get that from books, do you?"

Darla pursed her lips. "No, you don't. I can't speak for Donnie, but if I were him, I would approach what you're talking about differently than if you were just going out and putting it on the street to earn a living. In the first place, it would be limited, I bet."

"Absolutely," Gladys nodded.

"It's still fucking johns, though..." Darla eyed me.

"I like to think I'm bigger than that," I said, uncomfortable.

"I KNOW you are, Donnie -- But Gladys wants to be sure," Darla replied.

"I never told any of you that you couldn't be my girlfriend..." I muttered.

"And you wouldn't," Darla agreed, "but I'm not, and I'm not going to be. I'm a whore -- I don't DESERVE Donnie -- but I accept everything Donnie gives me gratefully and I try to give back what I can. And it's plenty, actually -- I'm gonna be real unhappy if when Donnie DOES get a girlfriend, she won't put up with me..." She eyed Gladys.

"Yeah -- what she said!" Luz piped up.

"I think she'll have to understand," Gladys replied. "I do." She turned to me, "So, if I go out..."

"It doesn't matter," I finished. "In fact, I understand your motivations, and applaud them."

"Okay, then," Gladys turned to the girls. "How can we do this?"

Darla and Evelyn were servicing poker parties, which simplified things, since bringing an extra girl along on a 'regular' call was kind of weird. The rig the girls were wearing due to pregnancy was pretty forgiving and Gladys was already wearing a black bra, so they managed to outfit her. After testing that, the girls climbed into their usual jogging suits. "How come you wear those?" Gladys asked as she watched Darla slide the jogging suit pants on over her one-piece crotchless hose and garter belt setup.

"We can't go out looking too fancy -- we're supposed to be cleaning ladies," Darla pointed out. "Sometimes we are, even. Donnie probably needs to hire a couple of REAL cleaning women to service regular customers, not that we've run into that much."

"How come your track suit says 'Bonnie'?" Gladys asked.

"You don't give out your real name freely," Darla replied. "It helps keep the vice squad away." She handed Gladys one of Cheryl's spare uniforms. "You're Gwen tonight."

"One of two," Cheryl cackled, wearing an identical uniform.

Darla was still briefing Gladys intensively as they hit the door; I gave each of them a peck and patted their asses and sent them off. Cheryl wanted more in the way of a kiss -- just because, I think -- but Evelyn waved it off and headed out leaving me with Ted's sparkling company. I left him on the phones and went up to watch TV with Carmen, Luz, and the girls -- and Raphael, of course ... Raphael wasn't content to confine his demands to during commercials, either, and his lungs were getting healthier every day...

Cheryl had two scheduled calls and we took an unplanned one late; Ted kept me informed every time she checked in. We didn't expect as much from Evelyn and Darla and Gladys, because poker parties run until whenever. But Ted called me at twelve-thirty and said, "Gladys called -- you need to call her back," and passed on her cell number. Worried, I dialed it.

"I'm taking Darla to the ER," Gladys related. "She's not feeling well and I think it's early labor."

"Okay, I'll be right there," I replied. After quickly briefing Luz and Carmen, I hit the road.

Gladys was right; Darla was having contractions and dilating when I got there. "What happened?" I asked.

"Darla took most of the early action, but she hit me up about ten-thirty, saying she was a little nauseous and her back hurt," Gladys related. "I took over with the boys, who didn't complain -- but she kept getting worse. I was about to tell him we needed to go when the host pulled the plug on his own. Darla kept it low-key -- he didn't even know. He was losing, I think." We settled in to wait; Gladys cuddled up to me in the waiting room and we wandered in to see Darla regularly, but she didn't seem to want me hanging out, hopping from foot to foot, and bothering her.

It took Darla an additional twelve and a half hours to evict little Darrin from his comfy accommodations in her womb. In some ways, I didn't blame him -- I'm sure it was nice in there -- but it WAS tedious -- and that was just for me! Darla was visibly wasted by her efforts. Darrin didn't seem to have Raphael's lungs, but he had a serious fondness for mother's milk; he was latched onto Darla's left tit the whole time we were in the room with them after the birth. We left a car in the parking lot to be picked up later and took mine home; Gladys and I were both wasted. Ted and Evelyn and Luz and Cheryl went out to see the new arrival and Gladys and I went to bed -- together. It wasn't about sex -- just a cuddle; we were both wasted.

I fell out of bed after four hours, anyway; we had things to do. Gladys and I sat in the kitchen eating some eggs that Carmen whipped up for us and Gladys ventured, "So now half of your staff is on maternity leave. How does that hit the books?"

"Well," I admitted, "there will be an impact, but we won't go under. The slush fund has several thousand in it."

"Give me another week or so, Boss. I'll be ready," Luz announced from the doorway, where she held Raphael pressed to a nipple.

"No rush," I replied. "You need to BE ready, not just willing."

Luz grinned. "I'm starting to get the itch already."

I chuckled. "Manny will probably want to scratch it by Monday."

"I think it needs a good lick, Boss. Maybe I'll get Ted to look at it.," Luz grinned.

"That's your call."

"I still want to help," Glady insisted, putting the conversation back on track.

"You don't need to go out and take on clients," I replied.

"I want to buy in," Gladys announced, adding, "Big!"

I frowned. "How big?"

"Real big. How much are the condos again?"

"Milo managed to talk the developer into a hundred thousand apiece," I muttered.

"We need the space," Gladys announced.

"We'd need money," I retorted. "As you noted before, things are tight."

"I'll buy them. And I know a couple of girls we can bring in as employees," Gladys replied. "In fact, I know ANOTHER couple of girls who could handle real cleaning and negotiations -- and might fill in, periodically."

"Where are you going to get that kind of money?" I asked.

"I'll sell my place," she replied, shrugging. "I won't need it if I'm sleeping here."

"Gladys..."

"That's a no?" She cocked an eyebrow.

"That's 'It's early, yet.' You can't just hang your whole future on a date or two. Yeah, I like you -- a lot -- but I've been a bachelor forever and I don't know if I'm ever gonna be domestic."

"Don, you're a daddy already, for God's sake! Don't feed me that! At last count there were five women fighting over sleeping arrangements! When's the last time you cooked a meal for yourself?" Gladys challenged, cackling.

I grimaced. "Okay, you've got a point. But no one is fighting for Numero Uno -- and that might tear shit up."

Luz waved a finger at Carmen and Gladys. "It's between them, Boss -- and I think they've agreed to share."

I looked at Carmen, not knowing what to say. Gladys waved her over and took one of her hands. "What IS your position on Carmen?"

"She's ... young..." I croaked. "I keep telling her that she can do better -- younger, anyway."

"But... ?" Gladys pressed.

I sighed. "I know what's right -- but I can't bring myself to push her away. One day, she'll decide about that on her own -- but I'm too weak to make the call for her, and hold myself to it."

"I wish you'd quit going on and on about it," Carmen said softly. "The decision is made."

I sighed and eyed Gladys. "So..."

"We understand one another," Gladys replied. "If it doesn't work, I can always use a bedroom in one of the other condos. I KNOW it won't be all loud and nasty..."

I sat there and scratched my razor stubble. "From a personal standpoint, I'm good with it -- just like any other relationship, it'll work or it won't. From a business standpoint, I need to have a meeting of the partners."

Gladys nodded. "That makes sense. I need to talk to Milo."

We did the partners meeting in Darla's hospital room -- everybody showed, including Evelyn. As it turned out, Gladys was a shoo-in. Her trust fund made my IRA look sick, too, so she and Milo double-teamed the developer and then she signed over the condos to the company. Then she got the developer on the stick and he re-did the kitchen in units A and C and made more bathrooms and bedrooms. If we were going to do hospitality, it would happen in the new units on the first floor, and if we did in-call, it would be there, too -- the original two units were 'home' and where the kids roamed free. The additional storefront was for catering, Gladys informed me, and had the developer do up a decent commercial kitchen to support it. By the time Darla and Darrin were home and Luz was ready to go back out, Gladys had two Suzie Homemaker types tending the catering kitchen, two more full-time girls pulled in via the clinic and two vanilla 'house cleaning' girls.

Well, they were SUPPOSED to be vanilla, anyway. They'd been working a week when they came trooping into my office and one of them said, "Okay, when do we get to do the other thing?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.