She's Pregnant! - Cover

She's Pregnant!

Copyright© 2010 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - I went out to find a hooker for Manny's birthday -- and got a LOT more than I bargained for!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   DomSub   Humiliation   Harem   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

I sent the pair of them out and got on the phone; we really didn't want Ted alone by himself before this thing. I gave them the all clear and the address and told them we would be along soon -- but that they should find help in place when they got there. Then I went and got the car and bundled Evelyn and Ted into the back seat.

There was a van out front of the building with 'Offshoot Productions' and a logo on the side; Darla and Cheryl were helping two guys -- a white guy and a black guy -- unload lights and equipment. There were a couple of fat black women watching and making comments, but nothing serious -- Cheryl's building didn't EVEN have security. Leaving the couple in the car, I went over to the pair.

The white guy was named Mike and the black guy was named Alonzo. While we were shaking down, Milo came out of the building and said, "The contracts look good -- real good."

I nodded. "Money?" Mike handed me an envelope. I counted it and hoped it wasn't counterfeit. This had to be the wildest thing I'd ever been involved in. I went in and Milo walked me through everything. I was going to be a voice -- and maybe a pair of hands -- so I had to sign a contract. Milo and I were acting as agents. Darla was going to be a videographer, and I was walked through camera utilization, just in case. Cheryl was outside security. Milo and I took the contracts out to Evelyn and Ted and had them sign in the car while Mike talked to the black ladies about doing a quick cameo and putting some kids on the van and the car as lookouts -- which they were happy to do for forty bucks apiece. After that, I went back to the car and sat there virtually invisible in the sunlight as Mike took a camera and panned the area and then zoomed in on the car. I had the visor down so my face couldn't be seen as I turned to Ted and Evelyn. "Showtime! Get out. I'm right behind you." Mike came over and paid attention to them until I was out, and then followed us up the walk videoing over my shoulder. One of the black ladies parked herself in front of us and said to me, "What are you doin' here! Roscoe will kick your ass if he finds you on his turf!" I waved her away and she waddled off, grinning like a fiend. The other woman, paid only to frown disapproval, did a fine job as we went past and up the hallway to Cheryl's apartment. I reached between Ted and Evelyn at the door and knocked.

Alonzo answered the door, giving me a nod and stepping back to look Evelyn over and nod approval. Then he turned to Ted. "You're the husband, right? I heard about you." The tone was not quite utter contempt. He nodded them in.

We went into the living room. Alonzo pointed Evelyn at the couch and Ted at a facing chair, then settled next to Evelyn and addressed me, "And he's here because?"

"He needs to see what it is he started," I replied, following the script, such as it was. I settled into a chair and Mike handed me the camera; Darla sat next to me, oriented on Ted. Mike entered the picture at that point, swinging wide so it looked like he'd entered from another room and I added, "Besides, he likes to watch."

Alonzo gave Ted the eye and said, "I bet. My friend and I are gonna fuck the shit out of your old lady -- that okay with you?"

Ted flinched, but said, "Yes."

I raised a fist; Mike came for the camera, and I said, "Ted needs a microphone." That got agreement. We put the camera on a tripod and Darla got general command of both cameras while Mike hooked Ted up; I was to do what I could to get good action shots when Mike wasn't behind one, but I was generally done. We picked up with Alonzo mauling one of Evelyn's tits. "Send her out pregnant, do you? Ballsy." Looking at Ted, he said, "You, too." He pulled Evelyn to him and gave her a very thorough kiss. "Why don't you get undressed, Baby? We want to see the merchandise." Evelyn started coming out of her maternity gear and Alonzo turned to Ted, "Feel free to whack off if you like, since you're into it." The tone was cold scorn. Ted gave a grunt like he'd been punched. Mike tuned the action camera as Evelyn settled back onto the couch wearing nothing and I had very little adjusting to do as they had Evelyn put her feet up widespread on the couch and felt her up and played with her pussy. Evelyn kissed them both like they were old boyfriends; I knew what was up with it, too. She was deliberately getting into the whole thing so she could do her part in the upcoming session. Ted looked pained as she sucked Alonzo's tongue; Darla recorded the expression faithfully. Mike and Alonzo mauled Evelyn's breasts and Mike opened her pussy lips with his fingers and rubbed her clit. Evelyn put her hands in their crotches, obviously feeling their erections. Alonzo backed off Evelyn's lips and said, "She's a hot piece, Man -- real hot. I bet you can't keep up with this shit..." That one hit home, too. Alonzo flopped back and said, "Go ahead, Baby, get a look at what I've got for you." Evelyn dove into his lap and came up with a pretty decent hunk of meat; she was all over it, stroking and cooing, eyeing it with glowing eyes. Ted looked stricken by her reaction.

"Wow, that's nice!" Evelyn husked. "I haven't had anything like this in a while!"

Mike said, "No? Check THIS out!" Evelyn took the cue and dove into Mike's lap -- and came up with something comparable.

"Oh, yeah! Sweet!" Evelyn enthused. "Wow, these are NICE!!!" She sat there jacking both cocks in concert; I watched through the camera viewfinder, concerned that we get the whole shot. Then I popped up to look at Ted...

Alonzo upped the ante. "Okay, all the other dicks are out -- you might as well whip it out and enjoy yourself while we put the little woman through her paces..." The look on Ted's face said that he knew what was coming, but he slowly stood and extracted his cock, which was, well, not awful, but certainly less than average. Mike and Alonzo were running in the eight inch range (as do I), so it was noticeable. Alonzo gave out kind of a grunt. "Huh! No wonder the old lady is all thrilled ... That all you got, Man?"

"Yeah..." Ted wasn't doing well for erection, either, what with the humiliation.

"Dude..." Alonzo waved Ted over. Darla popped the second camera off the tripod and circled behind Ted, focusing on his cock and following him while trying to stay out of the view of the first camera and managing to get behind the couch to a place where Ted hid her while providing a fine view of Ted's cock and Alonzo's expression. Alonzo eyed Ted's meat and said, "That's a clit, Man. THIS is a cock!" He waggled his meat, then reached over and rubbed Evelyn's distended belly. "This is yours?"

"Yes." Ted's voice was totally colorless.

"You sure?" Alonzo pressed. Ted didn't say anything. "I bet it's the last, huh?" Alonzo asked, looking directly at the camera.

I knew a cue when I heard one. "Yup. Next little cocksucker comes out of there will be mine." Ted's eyes got a big as saucers; he eyed me, stricken.

Evelyn added to things by the simple expedient of saying, "Yeah..." and leaning over and sucking in Alonzo's glans.

Alonzo put a big hand on her head and said, "Take it..." then looked up at Ted. "Havin' trouble getting stiff? I'll quit talking about it -- I'm probably distracting you. Can you see all right? Your old lady gives pretty good head..." He paused a moment, then added, "Why don't you park on the couch arm? I don't mind." Alonzo didn't have to SAY, 'You're no threat' -- it was implicit in his tone.

This forced Darla to change up; she waved at me and I hopped up and brought the tripod around and got a nice, steady shot of Ted trying to get his erection going. Evelyn was going, "MmmmmMMMmmmmm," around Alonzo's cock; she popped off for a second and said, "I love you, Honey, but THIS is a cock!"

Alonzo chuckled and directed, "Switch up, Baby, my partner is getting restless." Evelyn jacked him while she pumped and sucked and made appreciative noises around Mike's erection.

Darla sidled up to me and whispered, "Go back to your chair and fish yours out, Donnie." I figured out what she was up to and went back over to the chair; she followed and unmounted the 'pimp cam' so she could pull my cock into the shot.

Alonzo picked it up, took a look, and commented, "You're just outgunned all over ain't you, Man?" Ted looked over at me, stricken. Darla held the shot until he looked away, then put the camera back on the tripod. I let my cock go down; I'd get pussy later, for sure. Darla went back to hovering over the 'cuckold cam.' Alonzo waited a bit and then said, "Climb up on your knees, Baby, and let my partner get some of that hot pregnant pussy." Alonzo got up and stepped out of his sweatpants and Mike got out of his chinos. "Hook yourself up, too, Man," Alonzo told Ted -- so Ted worked his way out of his trousers and undershorts, too. Evelyn arranged herself on the couch so she could suck Alonzo while taking Mike's meat. Darla waved at me and I picked up the 'pimp cam' and brought it around to get a shot of Mike's penetration and some more of Evelyn's pregnancy-widened ass jiggling as he pounded it. "Man, this is good shit!" Mike exclaimed, "Too good!" Everyone in the room knew who it was too good for. I got a shot of Ted's stricken look and edged back toward the tripod.

"He's not wearing a rubber!" Ted exclaimed.

Alonzo shrugged. "She's pregnant, right? She can't get MORE pregnant." He looked up at the 'pimp cam, ' "Do you care?"

"You're right about pregnancy. If you're clean, it's no big thing -- but if you give her something, I'll have to kill all three of you," I ad-libbed.

"We're clean." Alonzo looked at Mike. "Do her up -- give her a creampie."

Evelyn was making some pretty convincing noises, "Fuck. Yeah fuck! Gimme! Shit. Fuck me! Shit! God, I love big dicks!" She couldn't suck Alonzo; Mike was jamming her too hard. She was jacking him -- but having trouble doing that. "Teddy! Help me!"

"What?" Ted grunted.

"Help me keep him hard!"

"WHAT!? I can't!"

"Yes ... you can..." Evelyn panted. "Gimme your hand..."

"Evvie..."

"Come on..." Evelyn lurched and grabbed Ted's wrist, almost unsaddling Mike.

"Evvie!" Ted howled as she tugged his arm.

"Come on ... you know ... you want to..." Evelyn panted. "Fuck! Sooo good!" She stopped and shuddered, still holding Ted's wrist in a death grip. "Do it! For me!" She hauled on Ted and he almost fell into Alonzo's lap -- but the pinioned hand touched Alonzo's cock.

"Why don't you help her?" Alonzo asked. "You like to watch -- don't you want to know what it feels like?"

"Jack it!" Evelyn panted. "Rub it!" Mike slowed down so Evelyn could hold onto her prey; she rubbed the back of Ted's wrist against Alonzo's shaft. "Come on..." She got the hand reoriented and pulled -- and Ted found Alonzo's meat in the webbing between his thumb and fingers. "Do it!"

Ted gazed down stupefied at the handful of black cock Evelyn pressed on him. Alonzo urged, "Come on, Man! Help Momma out! What are you here, for, anyway?"

"Feel it?" Evelyn's eyes were fierce. "Long and hot and hard ... I haven't had a ride like this in a long time ... That's the good stuff. Feel it in your hand..." Ted's hand began to move, although his eyes said that it was on its own and not under direction from his head and he didn't know why. I didn't remember grabbing up the 'pimp cam' and bringing it in close, but I had -- and Darla was ducking me while she got Ted's face. Evelyn's eyes got wide and she wailed, "Oh, fuck me! I need to cum!" Mike started pounding hard again. I backed up the frame, being careful not to hose Darla up -- which wasn't easy.

Alonzo looked up at me. "Does it cost extra if Little Momma's old man plays?"

"Nah," I opined. "It's a new product line. I need to see results before I try charging for it."

Alonzo looked over at Ted. "You can still do your own shit." Ted knelt awkwardly jacking himself and Alonzo simultaneously. Alonzo's erection started showing signs of going lank.

"Keep it ... HARD!" Evelyn wailed, panting. "I want it! I NEED it! I'm gonna need it twice!" Evelyn's eyes were getting wild again; if she wasn't getting off, she was a helluva actress.

Alonzo reached under Ted. "I'll do your clit, Little Man -- but you gotta do better than that..." Ted braced himself on one arm and started seriously jacking Alonzo -- but Alonzo got him by the base of the neck and pressed downward...

"Nooo!!!" Ted howled, but Alonzo had him by the neck AND by the balls!

"YESSS!!" Evelyn hissed, "Suck him! Suck that cock! See how a real cock tastes, how it feels in your mouth! How it squirts cum! Suck it! You KNOW you want to! It's why you watch!" Ted's lips touched Alonzo's rose-hued chocolate glans and Evelyn threw her head back and yelled, "I'm CUMMIIIIINGGGG!!!!" Later, I learned that Darla got THAT shot -- I was tuned to Alonzo's shaft slowly sliding between Ted's lips!

Once he had a mouthful, there was no fight left in Ted; he let Alonzo guide his head wherever he wanted. Evelyn panted praise, calling him 'Momma's good boy.' "Suck him -- keep him hard for Momma. Momma needs that dick -- right after this one..." Alonzo let go of Ted's cock and Ted reached under to jack himself while he sucked. I pulled back to the tripod to get the four of them; Evelyn was going crazy on Mike's cock, watching Ted suck away, totally emasculated. The next time Evelyn went nuts under him, Mike arched himself and pumped her pussy full of white goo. Evelyn came down pretty quickly -- and she had her head together when she got there. "Teddy, Honey, I'm all gooey! I can't let Alonzo in me all sloppy like this!" She switched over onto her back and turned to Alnozo and said, "Bring Momma that beautiful chocolate cock to suck while Teddy cleans my pussy!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.