She's Pregnant! - Cover

She's Pregnant!

Copyright© 2010 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - I went out to find a hooker for Manny's birthday -- and got a LOT more than I bargained for!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   DomSub   Humiliation   Harem   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

Luz took real good care of me, feeding me and then making sure my balls didn't take a night off to recover. She was an energetic fuck, as opposed to Darla, who was more slow and romantic. She sucked me until I could drive nails with my cock, then bounded on it like a pogo stick, making happy noises until I hosed her insides down with it. Afterwards, she draped herself on my chest and fiddled with the fuzz there. "Boss, you gonna make babies with Luz?" she asked, looking up at me after a couple of minutes.

I was caught flat-footed. "Uuuhhh..."

"You make babies with Darla, then?"

"I hadn't really thought about it either way," I stammered. "I mean, there will BE kids ... You have one and Darla has one..."

"They not yours."

"They have to be someone's," I noted. "Unless one of you gets excited about another guy, I'll be the next thing they have to a daddy."

Luz hugged herself to me. "You're a good man, Boss." She went to sleep before I did, having pretty much freaked me out with her questions.

In the morning, Luz begged me to poke her with my morning wood; I started out numb, but gradually things got good as I smashed myself repeatedly against her brown butt-cheeks. I didn't exactly let go a gusher, but the sensations that went with it were more than worth the effort. Luz, smiling hugely, waddled off to make my breakfast, leaving me wondering if she was afraid that Darla had stolen my heart in her absence.

I didn't see Darla until three p.m. in the lawyer's office; I don't know whether Milo kept her that long or dropped her off and picked her up. Thinking about it, it was probably the latter; she was wearing different clothing. We worked our way through the promissory note, Darla signing for the company, then half an hour later, we used the money to buy the condos. Last, but not least, we dragged our tails down to the mall and signed the storefront leases, Milo picking up the one next to ours as promised. Then we went and picked up Luz and Cheryl and Evelyn -- and Ted -- and went out to celebrate the new home of Maids Plus. Cheryl brought the girls along, so we kept it clean. Milo drooled after Evelyn -- deliberately, in an effort to set off Ted, I think -- but went home alone, after.

We weren't a moment too soon locating a new place to live; the security guard met us as we came in from our little party with and envelope from the landlord, who had decided that me putting up two pregnant women in my apartment somehow violated one of the terms of the lease. What term, specifically, wasn't mentioned -- probably because he couldn't put his finger on it -- but he wanted us out. Fine. "Tommy, give me a sheet of paper, will you?" I asked the guard. I sat down right there and wrote out a note, words to the effect that pursuant to his letter, I was giving my notice -- and would expect my deposit and last month's rent when I'd moved out. I had Tommy photocopy it twice and kept one and asked Tommy to see to delivery of one; I would mail the other from work. Then I took my girls and went upstairs to bed. I was a little lit from the party, so we just went to sleep.

Friday morning I called Milo and related the incident; he said we should take the landlord to court and screw him for acting discriminatory, but I blew it off, preferring to wait and see what he did over my deposit. Milo knew people; he got things moving and set up movers for Saturday during the day. The developer had gotten the new door in the hallway placed and the lockset doors off the condos, but not much more than that; we decided that we would concentrate our things in condo A as much as possible, only asking for the pass-through doorway on the third floor to be put in ASAP.

I was a little worried; we'd had some serious cash outlays and the girls weren't particularly busy. But Mike sidled up around noon and said, "Hey, I know it's late, but can we do it again tonight?" I called Darla, who related that she had three jobs scheduled for Saturday, but nothing Friday and all four girls were available, if I would watch Cheryl's kids. I groused that I wanted to play cards and Darla called Cheryl and she got a neighbor's fourteen-year-old to babysit. "She said she'd better make money!" Darla related on the callback.

"She will," I promised. I went back to Mike. "Same four?"

Mike blinked. "All four?"

"Yeah, Evelyn started officially a couple of days ago. Seems she and Ted need money," I related.

"Ted ain't playing," Mike mused.

"Probably not," I agreed.

"Still, it's a draw. Yeah, all of 'em, for sure -- ESPECIALLY Evelyn!"

"You got it." I relayed to Darla, who promised to marshal the troops.

"Donnie? It might be smart to change up the wardrobe a little..." Darla murmured.

I rolled my eyes -- which she couldn't see on the phone, of course. "Use the company card. Don't go wild -- we need to turn a profit."

Darla did as she was told; the girls turned up in an elaboration on the previous week's outfit, not a new one. They got stockings and garters and little collars.

Mike passed the word that Evelyn was going to be there and we ended up with ten guys; something about sticking their dicks in another man's wife had them going. The party didn't have the tension to it the one the previous week did, but it was looser and there were more guys and more of them wanted to do more and they were altogether less inhibited than they were with Ted present. A couple of them wanted pictures of themselves doing Evelyn different ways, and pictures of Evelyn and Ted to prove that she was married; I started out horrified, but Evelyn was game, fishing out a wedding picture that Mike was able to scan and copy. She charged fifty bucks extra for the mementos, beyond the rate for whatever sex the client wanted -- and made a bundle!

It was a big night all around; the business officially made six hundred and the girls averaged four hundred fifty apiece beyond that, not including the additional two-fifty that Evelyn made. Cheryl didn't whine a bit over the situation, her primary comment being, "I wish I had an old man to cuckold..." Evelyn let me carry the sixty bucks she would have made on the books as paid salary, having made ten times that, and went home happy.

We all relaxed over a glass of wine at the old apartment, this probably being the last night we would live there, and Cheryl mused after a bit, "So you guys are all going to live in the new place?"

"Yeah..." Darla eyed her.

"I'm a partner, right?"

"Yeah..." Clearly, Darla saw it coming; I know I did...

"So why can't I live there? It would save me rent money. Besides..."

"You have two little girls!" I finished for her. Everybody laughed.

"They love you -- you know that?" Cheryl asked me.

"I'm everybody's huggy bear," I rumbled, pretending to be put upon by the whole thing.

"Cheryl, Donnie OWNS us. He doesn't OWN you!" Darla objected.

"Honey, he can't OWN you; he knows that, even if YOU don't," Cheryl argued. "Besides, what does that mean, exactly? What is the difference? What is the benefit to Don? What is the benefit to you?"

"Whatever Boss wants, Boss gets," Luz declared. "This money stuff? Boss owns. Boss owns us, Boss owns money. Boss owns ME! Boss wants a fuck, Boss gets a fuck -- no headaches, no bullshit. Boss gets a fuck."

Cheryl cocked her head. "What do YOU get, Luz?"

"I get Boss. Boss good man. Boss better man than my papa, better man than my husband, better than Roscoe, LOTS better than Armenian!"

"Okay, I get that," Cheryl nodded. She eyed Darla, "You feel the same way?"

"More or less. We'd be dead if it weren't for Donnie. Our previous owner was gonna have us killed for not making enough money on street corners. Donnie is, well, better than we deserve."

"So, if I were to move in..." Cheryl began.

"You do what Boss says!" Luz erupted. "You do Boss, you do FOR Boss -- you be Boss' woman, like we are! Maybe Boss not OWN you, but you not better than us!"

Cheryl recoiled a bit under Luz's vehemence. "Don?"

"I'm gonna let them run this," I announced. "It will help keep peace in the family if the three of you are on the same sheet of music."

"Okay..." Cheryl sat for a moment, eyeing Darla, who just shrugged and waved at Luz. She pursed her lips. "This isn't bad. You're a jewel, Donnie, and sex is CERTAINLY not a problem. The girls love you to death already..." She drew a breath, "I'm in."

"Let's go to bed," Luz announced. "Boss didn't get any at party. You give up some ass to Boss -- he likes ass..." She eyed Cheryl sidelong, "And you don't." Luz proceeded to direct a deliberate breaking-in of Cheryl; it wasn't enough that she get butt-fucked -- she had to stop periodically and suck my dick. I let the girls run things, and Cheryl knew it; this was her initiation. If she wanted to be in the family, she needed to earn it -- and she understood that perfectly; she didn't let out a peep when I worked at either end. I got two nuts off Cheryl before I crashed in a bed that wasn't big enough for the four of us; I went to sleep to Darla's quiet moans as she made Cheryl practice her cunnilingus. I tried to watch, but my eyes wouldn't stay open and Luz was caressing me all over...

Saturday, the movers arrived WAY too early! The numbers were rolling up, too -- Darla had two day calls and Luz had two; Cheryl went home to start collecting HER shit to move, promising to be at the new place by late afternoon. I was head down getting my electronics moved for what seemed to be the second time in a week -- but got a pleasant surprise in that the new place was wired for Ethernet. Milo, efficient motherfucker that he was, had the cable guy there, too, so I was back online by mid-afternoon. The girls were easy to move -- a couple of suitcases and some basically empty baby furniture. I had some junk, but guys don't collect solo what they collect with a woman to assist, so it wasn't awful. I found some shit I'd lost track of along the way. When Cheryl and the girls arrived around five, I was wasted -- but Donna and Faye did the usual thing, cuddling up to me on the couch and watching TV without much in the way of noise and bustle; they just seemed to draw something from me that they couldn't do without. I vegged out on the couch, not even noticing when Milo redirected the movers to Cheryl's when they were done with my shit. Evelyn came in around five-thirty and I sat on the couch with a cell phone moving her and Luz and Darla from appointment to appointment. Luz came home at seven-thirty, but she wouldn't be home long enough to cook, so I ordered pizza. Evelyn checked in about ten, looking dog-tired. "I actually had to clean -- but the guy went around the world..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.