The Joys of Diplomacy (World of Warcraft) - Cover

The Joys of Diplomacy (World of Warcraft)

Copyright© 2010 by Jay Byrd

Chapter 10

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A Orcish Hunter, an Undead Warlock, and his minion are on an important diplomatic mission to the ruined lands of the High Elves. Diplomacy and negotiations can be dull, but it has it's perks. (World of Warcraft fan-fiction. More codes to come. Needles/Body-Mod codes refer to brief depiction of nipple piercings. Violence refers only to combat situations, not sexual violence.)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Humor   Zoophilia   Paranormal   Zombies   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Body Modification   Needles   Slow   Violence  

Azran and Gharni had taken Felidorae's fainting spell as a sign that they should make camp. Azran had picked up the elf's senseless form and carried her up the hill he and Gharni had come down and held her while Gharni and Xlandria the old hall suitable for living. Azran laid Felidorae upon the blanket Gharni had laid out for him inside the upper floor of the dilapidated town hall in the ruins of Tranquilen. Azran, Gharni and Xlandria regarded their new acquaintance as she lay upon their bedding.

"She shouted something as she collapsed," said Gharni. "What does 'asren' mean?"

"I don't know," replied the Warlock.

"I thought you were fluent in both of the elfish tongues," said Xlandria.

"She was in the middle of a faint," said Azran. "It may well have just been gibberish no matter what the language."

"Azran, that ring on her finger; it's identical to the ones you gave to me and Xlandria. Where did she get it from?"

"I don't know," said Azran.

"Is it possible that she meant to say your name as she fainted?" asked Xlandria. "She seemed to know you and fainting is a rather odd reaction to meeting a stranger."

"I don't know!" shouted Azran. "I'm sorry my ladies but I'm as clueless as you are as to what this all means."

"Azran..." began Gharni. She hesitated, fearing she would not like the answer to her questions, but knew they must be asked. "You told us that you once lived in this land; did you know many of the High Elves who lived here? Is it possible you knew this woman and simply don't recognize her?"

"I ... I don't know," he replied.

"So it could be possible?" asked Xlandria.

"No ... yes ... I mean..." Azran sighed. "I mean I don't know if I knew many of the inhabitants of this land."

"What do you mean 'you don't know'?" asked the now indignant Orc.

"I mean that I can't recall most things from my life as a human," said Azran. "I remember the skills I learned in magic and the sciences and trades, and I remember the land and the towns I traveled to and from, and I remember speaking Thalassian and the human's Common tongue, and I remember ... I remember being run through by the blade of a skeletal warrior. I remember dying; I just can't remember living. It's like a faded dream which leaves behind only a feeling, an impression, but no details."

Just then Felidorae began to stir. She awoke to find the trio standing over her. Her eyes immediately went to Azran. Felidorae was suddenly bolt upright on her knees before the Warlock and began clenching the folds of his robe in her fists.

"Anar'alah Asren!" she cried out. "Ni shando diel thus shinde lo fallah zaram!" Tears began to stream down the elf's cheeks as she pressed her face into the folds of his robes

"What is she saying Azran?" asked Gharni. "We need to know!"

Azran looked at his brides. The desire to know the truth before his lovers was strong, even if only to put a stop to the confusion the situation was likely to cause, but he knew that if their bond was to last that he could not keep secrets from them; even secrets he was not aware of himself.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.