The Joys of Diplomacy (World of Warcraft)
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2010 by Jay Byrd

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A Orcish Hunter, an Undead Warlock, and his minion are on an important diplomatic mission to the ruined lands of the High Elves. Diplomacy and negotiations can be dull, but it has it's perks. (World of Warcraft fan-fiction. More codes to come. Needles/Body-Mod codes refer to brief depiction of nipple piercings. Violence refers only to combat situations, not sexual violence.)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Humor   Zoophilia   Paranormal   Zombies   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Body Modification   Needles   Slow   Violence  

"Are you sure this will work?" inquired Gharni. "It seems a bit risky."

Azran pulled on his gloves and lowered his hood over his head so that only his mouth could still be seen.

"I have no idea if it will work and yes, there is some risk, but I promise to stop well before I'm in any danger."

It was morning in the Plaguelands, or at least what passed for morning there. The sky was a sickly, bile orange but it was light enough for the adventurers to see what they were doing. Azran, Gharni and Xlandria had slept the night at the Thalassian Pass and Azran had shared his plans to gain entrance while the trio had prepared for the day to come.

"Are you ready to test our new bond Xlandria?" asked Azran.

"I am, but are you sure you wouldn't rather have me here?" said Xlandria.

"Yes my dear. I'm afraid this is going to call for Zhar'gore's specialties," replied Azran.

The warlock began to cast a summoning incantation and a few moments later Xlandria faded from existence. A split second later a shadowy, blue creature with a nebulous form appeared in her place.

A deep, tremulous voice came from the apparition. "What do you want from me?" Though not angry, annoyance could be detected in its tone.

"Just a moment," responded Azran. "Xlandria! Are you there?" shouted the warlock.

I'm here Azran, came an disembodied voice, and I don't think you'll need to shout; I could hear you even if you whisper.

Gharni let out a sigh of relief. "I'm so glad it worked. What is it like? Can you see us still?"

It's rather hard to describe. I can perceive you and what is around you, but I can't really ascribe a particular sense to it. It's more like I just know. As for what it is like, the best way I can explain it ... you know how if you sit or lay wrong your foot or hand can go to sleep? It's like that, but all over my body ... and not painful, just the tingling feeling and no other sensation.

Azran interrupted her description, saying, "we'll have to play around with this more later to see if we can derive a practical advantage from it beyond keeping you out of the twisting nether."

"This won't take long Zhar'gore," said Azran, addressing his voidwalker. "I've need of your powers and your stamina. After this you can return to the shadow plane."

"Are you sure there's nothing I can do to help?" asked Gharni.

"Just be ready with some bandages; just in case."

Azran created a shield of Demonic Armor about himself and strode up to the massive pile of trees strewn across the entrance to Quel'Thalas. The voidwalker followed him, stopping just behind him as he reached the barrier. The warlock placed his hand against the nearest log at shoulder height and leaned against it as if it would open on its own with a slight pressure. He took a deep breath and steeled himself for the coming effort.

"It is time Zhar'gore," said Azran.

The voidwalker cast its shadowy appendages towards the sky and then vanished, leaving behind only a pair of bracers, which soon faded from existence as well. Azran immediately cast a spell about himself allowing the voidwalker to be summoned back in an instant. Azran then cast another spell upon his minion. Azran now found himself with a temporary shield against all damage and his soul briefly linked to Zhar'gore, allowing the demon to take half of and damage Azran would receive. This convocation of spells would not last for long so Azran did not hesitate.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.