The Joys of Diplomacy (World of Warcraft) - Cover

The Joys of Diplomacy (World of Warcraft)

Copyright© 2010 by Jay Byrd

Chapter 6

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A Orcish Hunter, an Undead Warlock, and his minion are on an important diplomatic mission to the ruined lands of the High Elves. Diplomacy and negotiations can be dull, but it has it's perks. (World of Warcraft fan-fiction. More codes to come. Needles/Body-Mod codes refer to brief depiction of nipple piercings. Violence refers only to combat situations, not sexual violence.)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Humor   Zoophilia   Paranormal   Zombies   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Body Modification   Needles   Slow   Violence  

(Fair warning to my readers. This chapter contains a scene of bestiality. If this is a turn off for you simply skip down to the line of bullets and you will bypass the bestiality scene.)

Xlandria continued to stroke the worg's belly as it lay prone. After a few moments the worg's cock began to extend from its sheath.

Azran and Gharni had lain side by side on Azran's cloak and were now witnessing the succubus' actions.

"You aren't about to do what I think you are, are you?" asked Gharni.

"That depends," answered Xlandria. "If you think I'm going to trim his toe-nails or clean his teeth, then you're right. If, on the other hand, you think I'm about to get your worg's rocks off then you're a good guesser."

Azran began to caress Gharni's stomach and hips as he lay behind her.

"I can't believe you're going to do something so depraved," said the orc, doing nothing to put a stop to the depravity.

"And I can't believe you've let this poor boy go so long without any female companionship," the succubus replied. "Do you have any idea how anxious males can get if they don't get their pipes cleaned regularly?"

Xlandria was now stroking Frekaz's cock which had become an angry red color. "Next time we're in one of the capitol cities you should ask around if another hunter has a female worg and wants some pups. Sometimes you just need to get your pet laid," said Xlandria.

"I know I've been more relaxed and focused since I started getting it regularly," added Azran as he slid his hand down to Gharni's sex and began to tease her outer lips.

Once Xlandria was satisfied that Frekaz's cock had reached its full length she relinquished her grip and got onto her hands and knees facing Azran and Gharni. Frekaz, due to a combination of his current arousal, recognition of Xlandria's posturing, and the copious amounts of pheromones the succubus had begun to produce, followed his natural instincts. The worg leapt to his feet, circled Xlandria once and, after giving her a good sniff, mounted her from behind. Xlandria could have guided him in, but decided to let him do the work since he would not have any additional guidance under normal circumstance. His first dozen jabs missed the target entirely but eventually he found his mark and slid into place.

As the worg and succubus were getting themselves positioned the Forsaken warlock guided his orcish bride to her knees so that her position mimicked that of their demonic companion. Gharni and Xlandria were now facing each other. Azran's entry into his mate went much more smoothly; he was into the hilt in one slow thrust. He settled there for a moment allowing Gharni to become comfortable before he began thrusting into her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.