The Joys of Diplomacy (World of Warcraft) - Cover

The Joys of Diplomacy (World of Warcraft)

Copyright© 2010 by Jay Byrd

Chapter 3

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A Orcish Hunter, an Undead Warlock, and his minion are on an important diplomatic mission to the ruined lands of the High Elves. Diplomacy and negotiations can be dull, but it has it's perks. (World of Warcraft fan-fiction. More codes to come. Needles/Body-Mod codes refer to brief depiction of nipple piercings. Violence refers only to combat situations, not sexual violence.)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Humor   Zoophilia   Paranormal   Zombies   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Body Modification   Needles   Slow   Violence  

Gharni pulled her hand from her quim and blushed guiltily. "I don't ... I don't think I could handle that kind of ... abuse," said Gharni. The offer was tempting, but her past experiences and the sight of the rough way Azran treated Xlandria (despite the succubus' obvious enjoyment) made her fearful.

Xlandria, who was still basically pinned under her lover, moaned and turned her head to face Gharni. "You'll never hear me call it abuse," corrected the succubus. "Besides, we only did it this way because I was in the mood for it. Most of the time we're rather gentle with each other and take our time, you just had me so worked up I had to have it hard and fast."

Azran slowly pulled himself off and out of Xlandria, his cock still firm as he had yet to cum. Xlandria rolled out from under him and Azran lay on his back again, this time between the two women.

Xlandria took a hold of his hard shaft and slowly stroked the skin up and down. "If you don't make use of this then I will. I'm certainly not going to leave him hanging like this. If he rolled over in his sleep with this still hard he might vault himself out of the tent." Xlandria giggled at her own joke. Azran simply groaned, both at the joke and in frustration. Xlandria sat up, then straddled Azran's knees and bent her head to take Azran's meat into her mouth.

"NO!" cried the Hunter. Xlandria stopped and looked up at Gharni. "I ... I mean..." Gharni stammered for a moment, trying to find her words and sorting out her own feelings. "I want to try but ... but I'm scared." Gharni let out a sigh having finally admitted to her fears to her companions as well as herself. "Please, tell me what to do."

"Given your fears and inexperience I'd say you're a prime candidate for equestrienne position," said Xlandria.

"What is that?" asked Gharni.

"Equestrienne, as in a woman who rides a horse," said Azran, adding, "it's a fancy way of saying I lay on my back and you get on top of me, in this case, facing towards me. Reverse equestrienne would mean you face the other way. You'll have to do most of the work, but you'll be in complete control of depth and speed."

"Here," instructed Xlandria. "Stand over him and slowly sit down. I'll guide him into you, nice and gentle."

Gharni followed Xlandria's words and straddled the prone Warlock. Slowly she lowered herself down until the lips of her sex kissed the head of Azran's cock. With Xlandria's help she slowly guided herself down. After a great deal of wiggling by Gharni, the head of his shaft suddenly popped into her. Gharni sucked in her breath, surprised by the sudden intrusion. She waited a moment to try and get used to the size of her visitor. Once her pussy relaxed, Gharni began to slowly slide more of Azran into herself. She'd rise up an inch, come back down an inch and a half, repeating this process. After what felt like an hour, though in truth was only a few minutes, Azran and Gharni's pubic bones met. Looking down at the junction of their sexes, Gharni's mouth fell open in disbelief at her accomplishment. She twisted her hips a bit, getting used to the seemingly massive girth and length now filling her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.