The Joys of Diplomacy (World of Warcraft)
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2010 by Jay Byrd

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A Orcish Hunter, an Undead Warlock, and his minion are on an important diplomatic mission to the ruined lands of the High Elves. Diplomacy and negotiations can be dull, but it has it's perks. (World of Warcraft fan-fiction. More codes to come. Needles/Body-Mod codes refer to brief depiction of nipple piercings. Violence refers only to combat situations, not sexual violence.)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Humor   Zoophilia   Paranormal   Zombies   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Body Modification   Needles   Slow   Violence  

"I still think the three of us should simply make camp, fuck ourselves senseless, have a nice dinner and then get a fresh start in the morning ... after some more fucking of course" said Xlandria.

"Your opinion is known, slut!" retorted Gharni who twanged the string on her bow as if to add an audible exclamation point to her words. "In fact," she added, "I would hazard a guess that your opinion would be the same regardless of the intent of our mission, where we are, the time of day, or even the company being kept."

"Not at all," replied Xlandria, flexing her bat-like wings and thrusting out her barely contained breasts. "If it were morning or mid-day I'd suggest a different between-sex-meal entirely."

Azran rolled his eyes at the pair and breathed a sigh of bemusement. His succubus Xlandria seemed to take every opportunity to flirt with the Hunter, Gharni, despite the Orcish woman's feigned disapproval of succubae in general and Xlandria's behavior specifically. It had started when they first met as a manifestation of Gharni's resentment at having to be paired with anyone at all, much less a Forsaken Warlock, for the diplomatic missions they were regularly sent on.

Usually their tasks involved settling disputes between neighboring horde settlements, arranging trade agreements, and the occasional boarder skirmish with the Alliance. Despite Gharni's sharp tongue with Xlandria, Azran had to admit that she knew how to handle contracts and treaties in Orcish, the Forsaken's Gutter Speak, a popular dialect of Troll and was even starting to understand the Common language used by the Alliance. Azran himself was quite well versed in Common, having once been his first language, his new language of Gutter Speak and Orcish, but also in the elfish languages of Thalassian & Darnassian, Ogre (a surprisingly nuanced language), Goblin (which really only helped to make better deals), and was beginning to dabble in Gnomish (though currently he was limited to asking if the speaker knew any other languages and "where is the lavatory?"). More than his skills with language was his ability to make certain that those involved understood what they were agreeing to so as to avoid future conflicts and the need for Azran or another diplomatic team to return.

Despite the ladies bickering there was camaraderie there and their insults were good natured with no real venom in their words. Azran himself wasn't really sure how this change had happened despite later being filled in on the details by Xlandria. At the time they were on their first mission together as an envoy to form an alliance with the ogres of Dustwallow Marsh with an offer of the trade and profit a flight point would bring. Gharni had made it abundantly clear that she didn't care for Forsaken or Warlocks, and most especially didn't care for demons, having herself seen the results of demonic blood enslavement on her people. She also made it clear that once this mission was complete she was going to request a different diplomatic partner.

Azran had left the camp to gather some firewood while Gharni and Xlandria assembled the tents and hoped that neither killed the other while he was gone. When he returned carrying an armload of sticks less than a half an hour later, Gharni and Xlandria were sitting on a log they had placed in front of the fire pit. Xlandria had her right arm around Gharni's shoulder and Gharni had her left arm around Xlandria's waist. Their other hands were together, in front of them and seemed to be holding something. It wasn't until Azran was closer that he realized that it was Xlandria's tail and the two of them were not just holding it, but were in fact sliding their fists up and down her tail in a most suggestive manner.

"He really likes this?" asked Gharni.

"All men like this," replied Xlandria. It was clear that Xlandria was sharing sexual techniques with Gharni, a technique she had used on Azran just the night before. He stepped back and hid himself behind a large tree so as not to interrupt their play. Azran's mind boggled at the girl talk that must have preceded this tantalizing show.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.