Female Delights - Cover

Female Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 33: She'll Do

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 33: She'll Do - Continuing the story of the Emir, we see his attempts to produce an heir, his first son born, his divorce, and sundry other activities. he is kind to some people and nasty to others, and his bed is never lonely.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Caution   Violence  

The Chief Eunuch was perplexed when the Emir ordered Maryam and Fatima together for a night a few days after Fatima's hunt. Normally he could advise the women what sort of a mood the Emir was in, and what might be a good thing to offer. When the Emir was testy, the woman would be advised to suck his prick very firmly until he came, and thus she might avoid a beating. If he was exuberant, she would be advised to be openly lewd and to offer her arse for his use. On this occasion the Chief Eunuch was completely lost. The Emir had never before asked for two women at once. Thus it was with quite different feelings that the two were prepared for the bedroom that evening.

At the hunt Fatima had tasted her first real pleasure since being abducted and sold as a slave. She had enjoyed being out in the open air again; pitting her wits against the hunters had been fun, and she had been surprised how many orgasms she had had when she was gang-banged after the 'kill'. Before her holiday in North Africa she had always regarded sex as something you grudgingly conceded to a boy you wanted to keep in line, a sort of payment for taking you out. When the guards at the auction house had fucked her that had been rape, pure and simple, mainly because she was so very frightened of everything that was happening to her.

After some months in the harem she was more settled and had more or less resigned herself to a life of boredom, so the hunt was a pleasant change. The run was exhilarating and being caught was exciting. She had been afraid the dogs would savage her, but when she had realised it was to be a purely sexual kill her hormones had taken over and she had spread herself, front and rear, willingly for all the men there. Even the cuts with the riding crop had only served to heighten her excitement. Now she found the idea of a threesome with the handsome young Emir quite a prospect, though she was very nervous.

Maryam, on the other hand, would have known exactly what to do if she had been called alone. She had never taken part in a threesome, though she knew of such things happening, but only where two visitors had shared a hostess. Asking for two hostesses at once would have been considered greedy, and the old Emir had not been that way inclined. She found the prospect of sharing the Emir during a session quite distasteful. Even worse, Fatima spoke English as her mother tongue, so Maryam was at a disadvantage there also. Still she was determined to please the Emir in every way possible, so she would cooperate fully with his wishes.

Eventually they were ushered into the bedroom side by side and stood, wondering what to do next.

The Emir stood in front of the two concubines and looked them over, contrasting women; one white, the other olive skinned; one blonde, the other very dark haired; one tall and slim, the other shorter and plump; the one wary, the other eager. Placing a hand on each of the shaven mounds he was amused by the different reactions; one pair of legs snapped tight shut in a reflex attempt to stop his fingers entering her, while the others followed a lifetime of training and centuries of tradition in opening to allow him all the freedom he might want.

"You seem very nervous and tense tonight, Fatima. Lie back on the bed there and watch us as we enjoy ourselves; the sight of our pleasure may relax you a little," said the Emir, motioning her over towards the bed.

Cautiously Fatima moved over to the bed and lay where he indicated. Bringing Maryam to the side of the bed close to Fatima's head, the Emir bent her forwards and she immediately spread her legs. Making sure that Fatima could see every detail, he gripped her hips and thrust his rampant cock firmly into her oiled arse hole. Slowly he pumped in and out, and while taking his pleasure thus he noticed that Fatima became more and more engrossed in the spectacle of a man sodomising a woman only inches away from her. The thick blood-red cock slid in and out of the narrow sphincter with a squelching noise, and Fatima's fingers found her own cunt dripping with love-juice. She had always thought that a woman could take no pleasure from being fucked up the arse, but the 'kill' had taught her different, and certainly Maryam seemed to be enjoying it.

Without losing his lodging in the woman's bowels, the Emir pushed Maryam so that her mouth was over Fatima's cunt and at a word from him the Arab girl began sucking and licking the American's labia and clitoris.

Judging the time to perfection, just as Fatima was approaching a climax and would agree to anything, the Emir asked, "Can you help me please?"

He seemed to be reaching close to his climax and Fatima was hoping that she might receive the benefit of his prick somewhere in her body very soon. Maryam's tongue was dancing lightly in and around her cunt and she felt that the three of them would erupt together if one of them started to climax.

"Anything, Master, anything," she moaned.

"OK, get up," said David and withdrew from the arse he was reaming.

Pulling Maryam roughly away from her work on Fatima's cunt, he quickly turned her on her back, lifted her legs high in the air, and pushing them as far back and wide as he could, he thrust his already pulsing prick into her now gaping well-oiled cunt.

"Go round the other side and hold her legs there," he ordered.

Fatima stared at him.

"Quick," he said, and she moved slowly to comply.

A few deep slow thrusts to ensure that the end of his cock touched Maryam's cervix on every stroke, and the Emir started to piston in and out fast for a dozen strokes before coming spectacularly and filling Maryam's vagina and womb with his semen. He lay on her for a the few seconds it took to be sure that every last drop of his sperm had been deposited in the welcoming womb of the woman he was trying to impregnate. As his penis shrivelled out of the shaven cunt, he stood up and moved round the side of the bed, looking carefully at the two girls.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.