Female Delights
Chapter 27: Trouble

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 27: Trouble - Continuing the story of the Emir, we see his attempts to produce an heir, his first son born, his divorce, and sundry other activities. he is kind to some people and nasty to others, and his bed is never lonely.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Caution   Violence  

The trouble had been brewing for some weeks now, mostly fomented by Djamilla who was extremely unhappy that some of the younger, and to her mind clearly inferior, members of the harem had been promoted over her. She no longer slept in a private suite of rooms, they had been given to Princess Zubeydeh, and mere hostesses had been promoted by the new Emir far above what she considered their rightful station in life.

The new Emir's mother had returned to the harem, twenty years after the old Emir had banished her to England with the boy who was now Emir. That was an oddity of the inheritance laws of Kobekistan, but she thought it a travesty. Her thinking was partly affected by losing her Master and her son in the same aeroplane crash; more than that it was affected by her loss of status in the harem. The Chief Eunuch no longer obeyed her, nor even asked her advice; her daughter-in-law fulfilled that rôle now. The other women no longer offered her the slightest respect; on the contrary, they went out of their way to insult her. To them this was revenge for the years of being treated like dirt by the old Emir's Head Wife. A favourite way of annoying her was to refer in loud voices to the Princess Zubeydeh, thus emphasising that her late Master had never seen fit to confer that title on her.

Djamilla finally went too far, in the opinion of the Chief Eunuch when she refused to be bathed by the assigned eunuch and demanded that serving girls perform her ablutions, as they had when she was Head Wife.

"And I'm moving back into my suite, now that the little English whore is out of it," she added for good measure.

The Chief Eunuch decided that she must be whipped for this insolence, but she was a hardy old woman and fought back, seizing a whip and hitting a eunuch with it. Soon all the harem was an uproar with the women fighting, both among themselves and with the eunuchs, and the eunuchs were coming off worst. Screams of rage and pain rent the usually tranquil atmosphere of the harem as attempts were made to settle old scores.

Suddenly a deep bass voice thundered, "Stop!"

It was the Emir whose attention had been drawn by the noise and who now stood at the harem entrance glaring at the women and eunuchs alike. Sanity returned, and soon all but a very few of those who had been fighting were kneeling and pressing their heads into the floor as though their very lives depended on it, as well it might. The few who were not performing obeisance were either unconscious, or very dazed. The only exception was Djamilla who stood staring haughtily at the new Emir.

The Chief Eunuch stood up and went over to the Emir, apologising profusely in very fast Kobekistani dialect.

"Calm down," said the Emir in English, "What is all this about?"

The Chief Eunuch explained that Djamilla was very unhappy about her demotion.

"This led to a riot?" the Emir raised his eyebrows.

"Others of the women joined in, Master. We had not enough whips for all."

"Bring Davina to the anteroom," was the curt order as the Emir walked through and sat on the couch.

What passed between her and the Emir, nobody else, not even the Chief Eunuch knew, but later that day she left the harem, and it was rumoured that she had been given a pension and sent into exile. As she left the harem anteroom she indicated that the Chief Eunuch was wanted by the Emir. Seconds later he was calling for Djamilla to be brought to her Master. As she went through the women clustered round the spy holes to see what would transpire.

When Djamilla reached the Emir, she stood insolently before him. Then the Chief Eunuch and an assistant forced her to kneel, and tried to make her bow her head to the floor. The women could not hear the Emir's comment but the Chief Eunuch moved quickly to bring his whip into use and Djamilla's howl of anger could be heard all over the harem, soon followed by screams of pain. The upshot was that her head was soon firmly pressed to the floor without anyone holding her.

When she was quiet again, the Emir spoke in a voice the women could hear, and were obviously intended to her, "You have plotted against your Emir."

The few moments that followed allowed the awful import of that statement to be appreciated, both by Djamilla and the audience; by accusing her of plotting against the Emir, he was accusing her of treason.

"For that I shall punish you," said the Emir, "And it may discourage you from further trouble-making. Bring in all the other women so that they also may learn."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.