Female Delights
Chapter 24: Ups ... And Downs

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 24: Ups ... And Downs - Continuing the story of the Emir, we see his attempts to produce an heir, his first son born, his divorce, and sundry other activities. he is kind to some people and nasty to others, and his bed is never lonely.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Caution   Violence  

Maryam was called again after passing a couple of nights and afternoons suffering real pangs of jealousy as he tried other members of his harem. In particular she hated the tall blonde woman, Ludmilla, he had inherited from the Ruby Palace harem of his uncle the late Crown Prince. She was finding it hard to communicate with him in her mixture of baby French and poor English, and his Arabic was very rusty, but this woman spoke no language known to man or beast in the harem, so why did he want her? She realised that her feelings towards him were not all based on her desire to advance herself; she actually liked him and missed having his prick deep inside her.

This time it was all going well and the Emir was on the point of having his first release deep in her womb again when she murmured, «Ah, oui, mon amour, mon brave. Baises moi!«»

Immediately she was thrown out of the bed and he called, "Come."

In rushed the eunuch and the Emir grabbed his whip. Raising Maryam by her hair he hit out wildly at her with the whip.

When she could distinguish his words he was saying, «C'est interdit pour toi, tutoyer ton Maître. Tu es une esclave.»

Realising that he had been bitterly offended by her familiarity, even in the moment of amorous extremity, she twisted from his grasp and moved to the foot of the bed where she presented her rear end and stood with her feet apart touching her toes in the standard position for whipping. The Emir took full advantage of it and laid in to her with a will. It was all she could do to remain upright as six, ten, twelve, she lost count how many strokes were rained on her unprotected arse. She was quite unable to stop herself screaming with the pain and she was far from the model of stationary acceptance as the blows slowly caused her to stagger across the floor.

Eventually he stopped and threw the whip to the eunuch. Maryam threw herself to the floor kissing his feet.

"Thank you Master. Thank you for correcting me. This slave is so sorry for her fault," she said in English, proving that the first few phrases that her teacher had given her were useful ones.

"Take her out, and teach her she is only a concubine," he said to the Chief Eunuch, who had arrived to see what the problem was, "But do not demote her. She stays number two."

The Chief Eunuch hustled her out and when they were safely out of earshot he said, "What are we to do with you? He wants you but you screw it up like this. Of the less than a dozen sessions he has had with women, four have been with you and you are the only one he has had twice. You were his first choice and he has promoted you beyond all belief and yet now he wants you thrashed."

"Then you must thrash me, and make it show," she responded bravely, "I don't want to lose him."

The Chief Eunuch looked at her startled. He had not expected such political awareness from one he still thought of as a kitchen maid turned hostess, nor such a natural tone of command.

"Very wise," he said, "If you carry on like that I shall have to call you Highness and then Princess in next to no time."

She turned to him with the pleasure in her face shining through the tears and asked, "Do you think so? Do you really think so?"

The contrasting naïveté of the question when compared with the psychological savvy of her previous comment made him smile.

"Of course I do. I do not jest about such matters. Now if I use a..."

His voice trailed off as he wrestled with an unusual problem. How to make marks that would last for days on her arse without breaking the skin and without hurting her too much. Usually he had the opposite problem, inflicting the maximum pain with the minimum of marking.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.