Female Delights
Chapter 19: History

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 19: History - Continuing the story of the Emir, we see his attempts to produce an heir, his first son born, his divorce, and sundry other activities. he is kind to some people and nasty to others, and his bed is never lonely.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Caution   Violence  

Maryam was pleased and excited the next day when the Emir called for her services in his bedroom during the afternoon. Daytime sex sessions with the old Emir had been rare events and were a signal honour. Her natural caution made her think that this Emir was very young and perhaps his afternoon romps would not be as rare and significant as an older man's. Only time would tell. Perhaps if he filled her cunt again she would know he wanted her pregnant.

She slipped into his bedroom, not at all worried about the lack of an attendant eunuch this time and insinuated herself under his bedcover at his feet and wormed her way up towards his head. Using all her training and experience she made absolutely sure that her breasts rubbed against his legs all the way up until her mouth reached and descended on his solidly erect tent-pole and began to fellate him in her most expert manner.

Long before she managed to make him come, the Emir had pulled her up and on to her hands and knees which made her firm breasts to dangle in a way which just invited him to play with them, rousing the nipples entrancingly. Her arse was up in the air in a tempting fashion so he slipped his prick into its well-oiled rosebud. She was tried her hardest to co-operate and simultaneously relax her sphincter and push enthusiastically back on to his prick as he thrust forward. Balancing on one hand she reached between her legs and caressed his balls as he sodomised her. Inevitably this position was unstable as his thrusts became more and more energetic and she soon crashed down on to her face with her shoulders taking the majority of her weight. The Emir ploughed on regardless and she soon felt the pleasure of having copious jets of his semen passing through his throbbing penis in her tight passage and erupting deep in her bowels.

Although she was returned to the harem immediately after his afternoon orgasm, that night he called for her again, making it very clear to the black and white world of the harem gossips that he was trying to impregnate her. Only she knew that he almost always avoided her womb for his climaxes. This time she was allowed to reach and suck his prick for a while and then he pulled her along side him as he lay in bed, played with her nipples and they kissed for a while. Then her Master felt sleepy and used her warm breast as a pillow while he slept the deep sleep of a happy man.

In the morning she was still feeling tender towards him and so the Emir's casual use of her mouth to empty his morning erection, caring nothing for her lips and tongue but thrusting deep into her throat dismayed her. He was sending her contradictory signals which confused Maryam no end. Sometimes he was tenderness itself, as the previous evening when he had only wanted her to lie warm beside him, other times he was as brutal as General Mustapha, like this morning when he had clearly not cared if he choked her to death with his prick.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.