Female Delights - Cover

Female Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 13: Used

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 13: Used - Continuing the story of the Emir, we see his attempts to produce an heir, his first son born, his divorce, and sundry other activities. he is kind to some people and nasty to others, and his bed is never lonely.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Caution   Violence  

Nothing.

For days nothing happened. She slept and rose, was bathed and shaved, ate, and was bored out of her tiny mind. She found nobody else who could speak English; Davina was rarely around, though where she hid herself was a mystery. the Chief Eunuch was a busy man and only spoke to give orders to her, usually to eat more. Her figure filled out; in her own eyes she put on far too much weight.

Looking at the walls more closely, she discovered that they were, indeed, decorated with what she thought were nasty pornographic bedroom scenes depicting couples in various forms of sex, some more possible than others. It reminded her of a magazine one boyfriend had shown her, trying to get her to suck him.

She did begin to understand the routine, and the pecking order in the harem. There were four privileged women, who had private suites. Davina was one of them but who the others might be she did not know. Then came the ordinary women like herself who slept in a big dormitory and did nothing. Bottom were the serving women who wore smocks and were servants. None of them ever spoke and she wondered if they were dumb. The eunuchs controlled all that went on and were ever watchful. In the first few weeks, Laura was whipped only once more, for trying to masturbate. After that she just sank into a somnolent depressed half life.

Then, suddenly, there was a flurry of activity in the early evening. Laura was bundled off into the bath, shaved for the second time that day and dried thoroughly by three of the servant girls.

"You are lucky," said the Chief Eunuch, "His Magnificence, the Emir Ibrahim, may he live for ever has selected you for tonight. You will now be oiled front and rear to allow ease of ingress for His Magnificence..."

He held up his hand as she started to interrupt and continued, "You will enter the royal bed from the foot, under the covers and kiss his feet and legs as you ascend the bed. You will then suck his prick until he tells you to do something else. He speaks English and will give his orders in English. You will not speak at all. A eunuch will be in attendance to ensure that you give him full satisfaction."

Laura was horrified. She had never seen this man and she was to kiss his feet and suck his cock, and what on earth did 'oiled front and rear' mean? That she discovered immediately and a servant girl pushed her gently on to her back on the divan and poured a little warm oil on to her mound. As she worked it into Laura's vagina and crack she rubbed the clitoris and Laura was soon close to coming. Motioning Laura to turn over, the servant started to oil the cleft and to work her fingers round the rosebud and than into the narrow entrance.

Laura leapt to her feet shouting, "No."

In a moment the Chief Eunuch had her face down again, twisting both arms painfully up her back.

"I will not whip you now for that. I don't want to send you in there marked, but I know many ways of giving pain which do not show," he squeaked.

Just to make the point he pushed her wrists higher up her back and held her there with both shoulders in agony while the oiling of her arsehole was completed.

"If you let me down," he warned, "you will be punished afterwards."

The visit to the Emir's bed was an unmitigated disaster. She didn't go to the foot of the bed; she tried to get in beside him. When he waved away the eunuch who came forward to correct that, and ran his hand down her front to the shaven mound she curled up and pushed his hand away. His breath disgusted her, and she was certain he did not bathe enough. What she did not realise was that after weeks of being surrounded only by females and eunuchs, her nose was ultra-sensitive to normal male odours. When the Emir tried to fuck her in the missionary position she fought against it and he gave up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.