The Subway
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by Just Anybody

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A short story about a young college girl that spends the summer in Japan, studying. Getting to class is a real chore, packed into a subway, all defenseless and everything, just waiting for some pervert to do something evil.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   First   Anal Sex  

My class schedule is different on Tuesday and Thursday so it is not necessary for me to ride the early commuter subway. By Wednesday, my confidence had returned and I boarded the "sleepy time express" as if nothing was amiss. If anything, it was hotter and stickier outside than it had been the previous week, and I wore another tee shirt without giving it much thought. It was hot enough that the subway train system was having some sort of mechanical problems that caused the train to stop abruptly at various points along the route. We had barely arrived at the crossing point when the train shuddered to a stop and it became completely dark inside the train car. Within seconds I felt my shirt pulled from my waist band and a hand reach for my breast. Another hand was sliding down my hip and reaching under my skirt.

"I told you to not wear panties this week! Did you not listen when Mrs. Tanaka told you to obey the directions of men in this country?" There was anger and frustration in his whispered voice.

Suddenly I felt cold metal touching my hip. The touch made me jump away, but he grabbed my breast and squeezed it firmly.

"Hold still! Do not move. You will not be hurt."

I had no idea what he was going to do, but I froze in place, and then I felt the metal slip under the hip opening of my panties. First the right hip and then the left and I felt them fall to the floor. I felt his arm push me forward slightly and then his foot slipped between mine, kicking them sideways and forcing my legs to spread. It was all happening so quickly I did not even have time to be afraid. I really think all of this transpired in just a few seconds. And then I felt him. I felt it pushing against my rectum. "No," I wanted to scream, "not there!" but I could say nothing. And then it was too late to do anything except feel the pain of his forced entry into my bottom.

I couldn't scream out but the pain was tremendous. He held my hips with his hands and forcefully pumped his erection into my anus. It hurt so much it brought tears to my eyes. He used no lubricant and his penis was dry. The friction against me made me feel like he was ripping me open. I swear that I thought he was going to push through to my stomach. It was such a weird feeling. I felt full but for all the wrong reasons. I couldn't move, I couldn't run away, I could do nothing except allow this stranger to violate me in a way that our bodies were not supposed to be joined. Suddenly I heard him groan and then I felt warmth in my intestines, two, three, four times I felt him shoot his semen into me. As quickly as it began, it ended. He pulled out of my body, dropped his hands and moved away from me, leaving me standing in the subway car, holding the grab rail above me, in my mind I was alone, isolated and defiled. What could I do? I wanted to run away, to hide, to pretend that it had not happened. We had talked about it. My roommates had offered to accompany me, but I told them their concerns were silly. I told them it would never happen, but yet it did. And now I am standing here alone and I don't know what to do, and now I am crying.

The train began moving again, and ten minutes later I heard my stop being announced. I don't want to get off. I want to hide. Can people see what has happened to me? What if someone sees me that recognizes me? What would I say to them? But I must get off because I have no idea where this train goes after this stop. Naturally, all the men push quickly to exit the train, but I want to get out now!

"Let me out. Move out of the way. Let me out, please" I say through my tears. I pushed myself through the crowd, surprising some of the men who are not at all accustomed to being shoved out of the way, especially by a woman. I broke free of the crowd and burst through an opening, running as fast as I can away from everyone. I didn't stop running until I reached the relative safety of the campus and when I did stop, I suddenly realized that I might truly be physically hurt. My bottom hurts! There is no other way to say it. It hurts to walk, it hurts to stand. I don't dare try sitting. There is no possible way that I could endure sitting in class for ninety minutes. I decided to find the instructor's office and let him know that I would not be attending class today.

"Mr. Kobayashi, I don't think I will be able to attend class today."

"Why not, Ms. Janus? Does it have anything to do with that incident on the subway?"

Without thinking, I answered in the affirmative. "Yes, but how did you know?"

"I observed you on the train. So, please tell me why it is that you will not be able to attend my class?"

"Because I am hurt too much to be able to sit down."

"Hurt? Hurt how? And what is that running down your leg?"

I looked down and saw that semen had seeped from me and run down the inside of my leg and was beginning to form a small puddle on the floor. I almost fainted from embarrassment. "I apologize, sir. I am so ashamed and embarrassed. Please forgive me."

"I repeat my question to you, Ms. Janus. How are you hurt?"

I didn't want to answer, but the tone of his voice was very authoritarian, even more so because we were speaking in Japanese. Slowly I responded. "In the subway this morning, I was sexually assaulted from behind, and I am in great discomfort."

Without saying a word, Mr. Kobayashi closed and locked the door to his office. "Please stand by my desk and bend forward, Ms. Janus. I will determine if you require medical attention."

I hesitated. "I could not do that, sir. I would be too embarrassed."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.