What She Really Wanted

by niteowluk99

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

BDSM Sex Story: A husband discovers what his wife really wants for her birthday and is delighted with the outcome.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   DomSub   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   .

Jenny was fast approaching her midlife crisis; she was soon to be 48 and was starting to feel the best was behind her; the more she thought about it the more she felt there was nothing life could offer her in the future. Suddenly the front door slammed shut and Geoff her husband of twelve years entered the room.

Their relationship had decreased over the last year to the point where Geoff almost avoided kissing her at every opportunity; this was not true but Jenny thought it was and as always with the female of the species she found evidence to back up her fears. Like the other day when he shot off to work and never kissed her goodbye; or the other Saturday night when she cuddled up to him in bed and he simple turned over without a word and went to sleep. What she did not know was that Geoff was trying not to let slip any of his special plans for the forth coming weekend; the weekend before her birthday which fell on a Saturday this year; I mention this only because on her birthday it was traditional that she visit her elderly mother and that meant staying overnight at her house; so any special plans would be instantly spoiled.

Geoff sensed that his long standing wife was feeling a little bit down and so he wanted to surprise her for her birthday; however money was tight so a romantic break was beyond the question; he had racked his brain to think of a extra special surprise for her and his mind had hit on the very thing. Jenny was five ten tall; medium build and over the years she had gained a few extra pounds but her crowning glory was her still pert 38D tits and her heart shaped arse. Even now Geoff felt a special thrill when he chanced upon the naked body of his wife; but lately she had taken to undressing in the bathroom and coming to bed in passion killing pj's.

Geoff although two years younger than his wife had felt his equipment had been more than average; that is until last year when he saw two of his work colleagues naked in the showers at a team bonding event run by the company he worked for. His five and a half inch slim cock had always served them both so well but over the last twelve months he had begun to experience doubt as to whether it actually was satisfying his wife.

Tonight he made a special attempt to cheer his wife up by not only kissing her passionately but suggesting they retire to bed early tonight and indulge in a little fun; depressed by her response he began to believe he could no longer satisfy his wife; together they made their way into the kitchen in silence and soon finished of the simple meal Jenny had prepared; As usual they ended up in the living room her watching the TV and him reading a newspaper. At 10 pm they both rose still without a word and made their way to bed.

Tonight Geoff wanted to make love to his wife so much and in reality Jenny wanted him to also but wanted him to be forceful like he used to be when they first courted. Geoff decided to confront Jenny and ask if he was still making her happy so he waited till she entered the bathroom and after working out in his mind what he was going to say he entered the bathroom. Jenny had not locked the door and he was confronted with his wife totally naked; stood at the sink and brushing her teeth; all pretext of what he planned to say went clear out of his mind and he found himself knelt behind her lightly kissing her arse cheeks as he gasped how beautiful and sexy she looked.

Jenny smiled and allowed him to continue; Suddenly Geoff had an Idea and standing up directly behind her he slid his arms around her waist and took a firm hold of her tits; he whispered in her ear that he was going to fuck her tonight and was not going to take no for an answer; Jenny simply giggled and surrendered. Feeling bolder now; Geoff told her he was going to stick his cock into her hot wet cunt and she was going to beg him to fill her slutty cunt with his spunk. Jenny closed her eyes as she listened to her old husband talking; the same husband she had fell in love with years ago when he was dominant in their courting relationship.

Later in bed; Geoff told her to get on her hands and knees like the horny bitch she was and he loved so much; he told her he could not decide if she should suck his cock first or if he should just fuck her cunt a few strokes before sliding his aching cock up her arse; Jenny mumbled whatever you say Geoff; I am your slut to command. Hearing this Geoff made her turn round; lie on her back and open her legs wide; then while sucking his cock she was to use three fingers preparing her whorish cunt.

Jenny had never felt like this for years; she felt hotter than she could remember for a long time and wanted so much to be the slut she often fantasised being. After taking Geoff's fully erect cock into her mouth and plunging her fingers deep inside her wide open cunt she felt her first orgasm building. she gurgled against his cock that she was going to cum; Instantly Geoff stopped thrusting and grabbed her thrusting hand; holding away from her body allowing Jenny to calm down before her orgasm actually broke; under her breath she called him a bastard but he smiled as he knew what he hoped would happen.

Turning her on to her knees he moved up behind her and as he whispered into her ear; "So I am a Bastard am I?" he thrust his hard cock up her cunt in one swift push; then as he slowly began fucking her; he demanded she tell him her dirtiest fantasy.

Jenny was so far into her desire for an orgasm that she started without really thinking about what she was saying, "Oh god! My deepest fantasy would be to be naked on a table with at least four cocks rock hard and surrounding me! one after another they would thrust into my horny cunt for no more than six strokes before being withdrawn and pushed into my mouth for cleaning; then back to my cunt when their turn came; I can actually imagine them spurting into my cunt now love as I tell you this and I would be a total cum slut for them all; but here I think my Fantasy turns depraved for after all four cocks have filled my cunt you are forced to lick me out until I cum screaming your name!" she blurted.

This proved to be too much for Geoff for he suddenly began spurting his load inside his wife's red hot cunt and yet for the first time in years his cock never went soft; he pulled from her cunt and she turned pushing him on to his back she then squatted over his face and as he looked up he could see her wide open cunt beginning to leak traces of his white sticky spunk; suddenly her cunt was on his mouth as she screamed, "Eat me! Eat me!" Geoff had no option or suffocate; he was surprised because he had always thought it gross to even think of a man eating another man's spunk but now he was eating his own and he realised it tasted alright.

Geoff now eat her cunt with gusto and brought her to a loud orgasm and she actually flooded his mouth with a salty sweet mixture of his own spunk and her cunt juices; which Geoff now willingly lapped up; all this time Jenny was sucking for all she was worth on his cock and he began thrusting his hips in time with her efforts. Jenny slowly ceased sucking his cock and begged him to fuck her once more; but this time she wanted him to fuck her on their patio outside their back door; Geoff was a little perturbed at this for he knew there was a good chance they would be seen by a neighbour or someone; but that just added to Jenny's passion and sure enough he saw a neighbours light go on whilst he was fucking her on the picnic table out on the patio. Jenny saw the light as well and she simply got more vocal telling him to fuck her harder even louder than before.

Later in bed they talked and she admitted she had seen John the next door neighbour watching them and it turned her on even more because for the last four years now she had secretly fancied fucking john. As they drifted off to sleep Geoff began to formulate a new idea about Jenny's forthcoming birthday party. He promised himself he would do whatever it took to make it happen and give her the best ever birthday to remember.

The next week was like a second honeymoon for the pair of them; Geoff renewed by the thoughts going through his head about how his wife would love her birthday surprise; paid more attention to his wife and in doing so he reasserted himself often telling her what he wanted rather than asking if she fancied. For Jenny it seemed her old husband was definitely back; taking liberties with her body which she loved him to do anyway. Each night in bed before Jenny was allowed to sleep she had to do a sexual act for Geoff or herself; one night it could be she had to use the most imaginative item she could think of to tease her cunt with until she cum; another night she had to start at Geoff's left knee and lick and kiss her way to his right knee without missing a single millimetre of skin and that included his balls and anus.

Jenny felt like she was queen slut of the house again and although she would never admit it to anyone; she always felt the best when being used like a whore or slut for Geoff's benefit. On the third night after sucking Geoff's cock till it was rock hard; Jenny had to lie there legs wide open and hands behind her head; while Geoff rubbed his cock along her cunt slit and suddenly he demanded she tell him how she would deal with a stranger's cock; he teased her into telling him how she would feel if a stranger to her was naked before her and she had to imagine she was tied down as she was right now naked in front of him.

"Master Geoff!" she began; knowing in their courting days he loved her to talk to him like this; "I could hardly cover myself up if my hands were tied behind my head and closing my legs would be impossible if they were securely tied open!" she continued, "So I guess I would have to plead with this man not to fuck my horny wet cunt and beg him not to fill my fertile cunt with his baby making seed by fucking me without a condom!" she giggled. "I would have to beg him not to ram his beautiful hard cock up my whore's arse and bugger me till I could not breath; Nor should he cum up my arse before shooting his final load all over my tits!" she played along.

Geoff was on the verge of cumming just listening to his wife's fake pleas of decency; He then added, "Yes; but suppose there was more than one stranger; say four of them discovered you tied in a position you are now!" he teased, "four big hard cocks all crowing over fucking your helpless slutty body!" he added.

Jenny closed her eyes as she imagined the scene set by her husband; before she replied, "Oh Master Geoff, knowing you would want me to be the perfect slut as always; but not wanting the strangers to know it; I would beg them not to take turns fucking my over heated soaking wet cunt or using my ever eager mouth as a fuck slot!" she playfully protested. "I would beg them to untie my hands so I could wank them off instead and have them cum all over my face and tits if it would spare my over ripe cunt the prospect of being filled with stranger's white baby making spunk or save my arse having to accommodate so many foreign pricks!" she gasped.

This proved too much for Geoff for he only just managed to enter his wife's hot cunt and he was shooting off inside her; However he noticed his cock never went soft so he continued to plough into her until she screamed out her orgasm; in mid throes of her orgasm she asked, "How big would these Stranger's cocks be; Master!"

Instantly she regretted saying it; feeling that now she had hurt Geoff's pride for she knew he was below average in size and had always tried to insist that the size did not matter as he always kept her satisfied; Almost in a wimpish way he responded; "oh probably all added together around a metre in length!"

Jenny laughed out loud Saying, "No man has a metre length cock!"

Geoff Scowled and said, "I did not say they had; I said that if you added their lengths together it would be about a metre in length!"

By now Jenny was coming down from her orgasm and Geoff was building towards a second spurting; he pulled out at the very last second and shot his white sperm all over her belly and tits. Then he moved up so Jenny could suck his cock clean as he rubbed the sticky mess into her skin. Tonight he needed no pressure to lie between her open legs and lap his own spunk from her dripping cunt.

Next morning Jenny was actually singing in the shower and later when he went downstairs he found breakfast was all ready and his wife looked more radiant than he had seen her for a long time. She kissed him passionately as she whispered good morning lover.

On The night of the party; one week before her birthday; he arrived home and walked straight into the kitchen; stopping Jenny from continuing to prepare the evening meal; he told her he had a surprise for her and had ordered a special carry in meal to be delivered at 8 pm; he then told her he had a present for her and she was to go upstairs to the bathroom and remove all her clothes; then wait for him to call her into the bedroom.

The tone in his voice told Jenny not to argue; so she did exactly as he told her and bounded upstairs; ten minutes later she was called into the bedroom and told to remove the white sheet which was spread on the bed when told; she was then to wear only what was beneath that sheet for the rest of the night until told to remove it. Jenny wondered what could possibly be under the sheet; she half hoped it would not be the uniform fetish of Geoff's returning; for the last time it had she had dressed like a schoolgirl awaiting his return home and accidentally answered the door to a police officer who was checking on the ownership of a black dog. She had been so embarrassed; it had taken her several weeks to even talk about it to Geoff.

Eventually after making her pose this way and that whilst still naked; Geoff had given her permission to remove the sheet; immediately she breathed a sigh of relief for under the sheet was a white blouse; black mid length skirt; pair of self supporting fish net stockings and the tiniest Thong she had ever seen. The thong was no more than a triangle of black lace almost two and a half inches across and the whole thing was finished off with the thinnest strings ever.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.