Nuffin
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by Anthony Concept

The ladies all hopped in and prepared a very nice meal, nothing fancy but filling. After Alan and I washed the dishes we sat down to catch the evening news. The same old clap trap, some dickhead footballer caught doing drugs, beats me how these dorks can be so stupid; they have the world at their feet and they go and stuff it up.

There was an article on Rwanda and how the natives were starving in their millions. Young Alan remarked that he had seen a news clip where they were eating dirt just to put something in their belly's.

"I'm surprise someone hasn't shot that bastard Mugabee" said Mavis.

"I doubt if you could get anywhere near him to do it, he's always got strict security around him."

"Yeah, I suppose you're right Tony. Why the hell can't the UN step in and sort things out?"

"One good reason Mave, the countries that support UN wouldn't be in it because there's no oil there, pure and simply, "What's in it for me?" don't you think?"

"Yes, it make's me sick to think of all those kids starving to death."

By now the stock market reports were on, I knew that the sports section was next so I said I was going to sit outside and enjoy the sunset. I had been sitting for a while when Sally came and sat with me.

"You don't seem to take much interest in the news Tony."

"When the headline is about some egotistical sports star who has more money than brains making an idiot of himself, then I know things can't be too bad on the home front. I find it ludicrous that they give finance reports out when Mr and Mrs Average are scratching to make ends meet and as far as the sports section, I'd rather watch paint dry thank you."

"That's a pretty good analysis, I take it you're not a sports minded person then?"

"I try to keep myself fit. I run at least three times a week but as far as spectator sports go ... nah, they just don't interest me at all."

Very soon the others joined us on the veranda, it was very relaxing just sitting back and enjoying the scenery as the sun dipped over the horizon. We sat around discussing the stables and a host of other subjects until the mozzies started to make their presence felt. There were several yawns so Sally got up.

"I don't know about you lot but I'm going to hit the sack, I need to rise early to feed the horses and make sure they have clean bedding. There's stables to muck out and a whole lot of other chores so I'll say good night."

Very soon the others followed suit. I noticed that Sally had made my bed up on the couch in the family room, so after a quick shower I headed for bed myself. During the night I woke to find Sally trying to get under the covers with me.

"If I remember right you said "You wouldn't kick me out if I hopped into bed with you", with the amount of room here I think I could fall out without being kicked. Would you like to join me in a real bed?"

"I most certainly would, but are you sure about this Sally? I'd hate to find we'd made a mistake later on."

"I'm very sure Tony, I don't expect anything from you apart from a little romancing. If something develops later on, all well and good, it will be a bonus."

"Thanks love, from the moment I saw you I felt an attraction, but I was reluctant to pursue it. I'm glad you took the lead, talking of which, lead on McDuff."

Once we were in her room Sally snibbed the latch on the door and turned around into my embrace. We kissed with passion, I placed butterfly kisses all over her face and then started to nuzzle her neck.

"Save that for later Tony, it's been too long to wait any more. I've started on the pill but it won't be effective until the end of the month. I hope you don't mind wearing a condom?"

"Of course not love, incidentally I don't have any strange diseases or crotch crickets."

"Same here lover, I'm very selective when it comes to sex partners."

We stripped each other of the small amount of clothing we had on and slipped into bed. Foreplay was a minimum, Sally was urging me to enter her. "We can enjoy the exciting bits after, just make love to me Tony, it's been a long, long time."

She rolled a condom on my shaft and kissed it on the tip. Slowly I entered her more than ready centre. Our first time we made hurried frenetic love; then when we were sated we indulged ourselves in an orgy of kisses, caresses and slow love making, until both of us, exhausted, fell asleep in each others arms.

...

We must have been really bushed, because in the morning we overslept. Sally woke with a start, "Oh my God Tony! I've slept in, Christ I've got the horses to look after, come on get up, it wouldn't do for the kids to know you slept with me last night."

When we went into the kitchen we were greeted by "Woo ooh, who's been sleeping in my bed?" from Erin, the twins giggled at her cat call.

"Looks like we've been sprung Sally."

"OK kids, give us a break will you?"

"Give who a break?" I looked around and Sybil and Mavis were grinning from ear to ear, truly sprung.

We all had a good laugh and got on with making breakfast. Sally and I kept giving each other glances and little smiles. This lady is something special and I hope we have more than just a one night stand in the coming future.

Sybil took me aside, "This one's a keeper Tony don't let her slip through your fingers."

"I've no intention of losing her Sybil she's pretty special."

"I think I'm a fair judge of character, this one's genuine."

"I like to think so, I'm a bit worried she might not feel the same way though."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.