Conquest of Paradise Island - Cover

Conquest of Paradise Island

Copyright© 2010 by Mike S

Chapter 5: Reflections and Endings to Freedom

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5: Reflections and Endings to Freedom - What would have happened if Lt Diana Prince, USN had been captured in Italy and the Axis had won WW II

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality  

It was the 4th of July 1943 and the Japanese were invading the West Coast of the U.S. and Canada as Germany landed on the East Coast of the U.S. The Italians were landing on the East Coast of Canada. The plans she heard on New Year's Eve came to pass. The Italian navy met the invasion fleet 50 miles out from Anzio as aircraft based in Africa and Italy bombed. Less than 10,000 troops reached the beach and the 250,000 defenders had them exterminated with 48 hours. Likewise the German navy and Luftwaffe met the invasion fleet midway in the English channel and 15,000 men made it to France, where it took Field Marshall Erwin Rommel's 500,000 troops less than 24 hours to annihilate them. Churchill had surrendered England on the 28th of Feb as the Axis invasion fleet appeared off the coast. Now on the American's Independence Day, they were being invaded and their independence wouldn't last long. Mussolini had given 60 days for the North American continent to fall. Brazilian troops had completely over run Central America and were outside Mexico City now. Mexico fell on 6 July, Canada on 30 July but the Americans were more stubborn and held out until 1 September when Paul Smith, the President of the United States surrendered to Field Marshal Rommel in Chicago, the new capital. On the 2nd Mussolini ordered her to dress in red bustier and shoes, white garter belt and blue panties. He wanted her wearing the colors of her adopted, defeated country. She dressed and came down to the breakfast nook to find Hitler and Col Schultz at the table with Mussolini. The 3 men stood as she approached and Col Schultz pulled out her chair for her. She sat and then looked at Mussolini and Hitler.

"Eva Braun died last night," Col Shultz informed her. "1,000,000 men invaded Russia at 0500 this morning and Field Marshall Kesselring has 90 days to conquer it. The Japanese have landed in China with 500,000 men and will remove Mao Tse-tung and Chiang Kai Shek, the leaders of the Communist and Nationalist parties respectively, from power. By 1 Nov Germany, Italy and Japan will rule the world. Since Hideki Tojo has no woman, Eva is dead and the Fuhrer doesn't want to replace her at this time, you are the First Lady of the World. It is hoped that you will satisfy both the leaders' sexual urges, and after the conquest of the Amazons, suggest an Amazon mistress for him. She will of course be subordinate to you."

"I am willing to accept these duties, but how can I share beds in Berlin and Rome?"

"For now, the world capitals are Moscow, Tokyo and Rome. The Fuhrer is establishing residence here, at this chateau, in another wing from IL Duce's residence. There is a large room on the other side of your dressing room from your bathroom which will be set up as your quarters. If a 3some is required, your quarters will be used and you may spend the night alone there afterwards. Otherwise you will alternate your nights between the 2." Col Shultz replied.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.