Conquest of Paradise Island - Cover

Conquest of Paradise Island

Copyright© 2010 by Mike S

Chapter 2: Christmas Eve Continues (thrown to the dogs)

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2: Christmas Eve Continues (thrown to the dogs) - What would have happened if Lt Diana Prince, USN had been captured in Italy and the Axis had won WW II

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality  

Diana had barely made it outside the front door when the bottle of wine that had been forced down her throat came back up. She bent over as she continued to vomit the contents of her stomach over the ground. It took all 4 of the guards holding her arms to keep her upright as the Amazon experienced her first drunk. Her feet were constantly tangling as she staggered between them. Finally, the Captain had 2 soldiers release her arms and seize her ankles. The men then picked her up and carried her to the barracks where Mussolini had ordered her to be taken. Once inside the barracks they laid her on a bed and no sooner had they released her, Diana hung her head over the edge and vomited again. A soldier removed her clothes from around her neck and threw them on a nearby bunk and then he and another soldier grabbed her arms and pulled her erect. Diana swayed between the 2 as they stood there for a second. Then the soldiers led her to a bench in the center of the aisle and forced her over it. Her wrists were secured in leather straps attached to the front legs as her knees were secured to the back legs. She was now bound on her hands and knees with her body secured to the bench and her head dangling off the front. She saw an Italian Marine enter the far end of the barracks and come her way but the Captain met him just outside of her hearing and talked to him for several minutes. He then ordered the soldiers out and left himself. The Italian marine moved up to about 3 feet from Diana and knelt before her, reached out and grasped her chin, and lifted her head so she could look him in the eyes.

"You have information the IL Duce desires. You have a body that he also desires. Tonight you are my prisoner and are to be used as I see fit in order to break you so that IL Duce can have what he desires. I will have my K9 details enter, 1 at a time, so the dogs may fuck you as you suck off my marines. After all 8 dogs have had you, I may have them start over or let my marines penetrate you from both ends. Either way, you will be fucked until the morning. I will then check on you to see if you're ready for IL Duce's bed and to explain to him where Paradise Island is located. You are my men and dogs Christmas present, so be assured that everyone will drop a load in your body before you are released. Maybe 2 loads from the dogs, as I'd like to see you suck them also. I will not ask if you have any questions as that is meaningless. You have no say or requests in this matter. I will start sending my men in now. Merry Christmas and Happy Fucking." He released Diana's head, got up and she then heard the door open and close behind her. She attempted to free herself but the leather straps were too tight and her struggles were useless. She heard the door open and close again, followed by the sound of a dog's nails clicking on the wooden floor. It seemed that her ordeal was about to begin.

She felt something wet brush over her wide spread lower lips, and then the tongue rasped over her clit. She gave an involuntary moan because it felt so good. The earlier orgasm by bottle fucking had stopped at the peak and cruelly ended. Her body wanted to finish that orgasm and the dog's tongue on her clit had stoked the embers of the fire in her belly. She groaned aloud as the tongue made another passage up her slit and over the clit. The dog then shoved his tongue into her pussy and began lapping at the walls, driving her fire even higher. She then felt the marine put his finger on her clit and start rubbing as the dog continued licking. Her moans grew more frequent at this double attack and she tried to wriggle her hips to the pleasure, but her bonds prevented it. The dog continued to lap up the juices that her body was creating and then she screamed in orgasm as she flooded the tongue with juice. As she screamed in release the marine pulled his dog back and once again her orgasm ended before it could peak and fulfill her. However things looked up as she felt the dog's soft fur over her ass and on her back. He started pumping at her, spraying precum all over her pussy and getting it lubricated for his penetration. Finally the tip of his cock entered her love canal and he stopped as precum continued to gush and lubricate her insides. He made another little thrust and ended up with 4 inches of cock inside her, where he stopped again. The Marine saw that his partner was about to bury himself in this American slut so he moved to her head, unbuttoned his trousers and freed his cock. He knelt in front of Diana and lifted her head so that her mouth was directly in front of his cock and waited. He didn't attempt to get Diana to open up for him; the dog would take care of that. He was right; the dog thrust with all the power of his hind legs and buried his entire 12 inch cock in Diana. His balls slapped against her clit as she opened her mouth to scream from the pain caused by the large log invading her body and the marine shoved his cock in her mouth and down her throat, cutting her scream off as a muffled cry. The 2 worked as a pair as they established their rhythm. Both cocks flew in and out of her respective orifices as if it was a race to see who would fill her with cum first. The dog suddenly stopped and Diana felt his knot swelling inside her, tying them together and sealing her cunt to prevent cum loss. The marine hit his peak and Diana swallowed as rapidly as she could as string after string of semen shot into her throat. The dog commenced short strokes to facilitate the emptying of his balls as she swallowed the last cum and used her tongue to ensure she had it all and clean his cock. He withdrew from her mouth as the hot lava erupted from the dog and filled her womb and pussy canal and she went over the top. She screamed out her orgasm again and begged for the dog to pound her deeper and harder. She wanted the complete orgasm this time, not being cut off in mid-orgasm. The dog swung his leg over her and they were ass to ass as he finished cumming in his bitch and she continued to cum as her pussy muscles clenched at his cock, trying to keep the flow of juice coming.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.