Conquest of Paradise Island - Cover

Conquest of Paradise Island

Copyright© 2010 by Mike S

Chapter 1: Christmas Eve (dinner with Mussolini)

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1: Christmas Eve (dinner with Mussolini) - What would have happened if Lt Diana Prince, USN had been captured in Italy and the Axis had won WW II

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality  

Diana was sitting in her cell on Christmas Eve when she heard a key in the lock. A Major in the Italian Army entered and ordered her to come with him. Outside the door, 2 soldiers awaited to secure her hands behind her back with hand cuffs. The Major took her arm and escorted her out into the plaza in front of the prison. Diana got her first look at all the Christmas decorations around Rome, her cell had no window, as the car she was in transported her across town. They finally pulled through the gates of a magnificent chateau. Diana wondered who would have such a mansion when the Major said that IL Duce had wanted to see her. Diana knew then that Mussolini must want something important to conduct business on Christmas Eve. The car stopped before the double front doors of the mansion and a guard opened the back door for the Major and her to exit. The Major stopped her and removed her handcuffs as he informed her of the 50 Italian Marines guarding the chateau grounds and that escape was futile. The Marines had a pack of Dobermans for K9 patrol and if she was caught by them, they'd enjoy watching that pack of dogs have their way with her sexually. A marine and his dog rounded the corner just then and Diana noticed the dogs cock was extended and fully 12 inches long. The Major caught her look and informed her that several women had been brought over from debtor's prison and were working off their debt to creditors at 25 lira per dog that fucked them. Apparently this dog had caught the scent of pussy in the air and was anxious for his turn. She looked at him in disbelief, but upon seeing his sneer, knew it was the truth and if she attempted escape, those dogs would have their fun with her.

They entered the mansion and Diana saw that there were more guards roaming all through the hallways, escape would be about impossible, and with dogs as the price of failure, she knew that she would not attempt it tonight. Even if she had her hidden Wonder Woman costume, bracelets, power belt and magic lasso she probably wouldn't try tonight. She looked over at the Major beside her.

"You say that the women get 25 lira per dog?" she asked.

"Yes, 2 women are brought here and there are 8 dogs. Each woman has sex with 4 dogs and gets 100 lira taken from her debt. All the marines have their name in a pot and each woman draws a name before each dog. Those 8 individuals all receive oral sex from the prisoners and get their seed swallowed. The women do that for free. That is the price of being honored with a chance to earn the dog fucking money. At the prison you can fuck a debtor in her pussy for 3 lira and her ass for 5. Oral sex costs you 1 lira if you let her pull off and finish by hand as you cum, 2 if you let her spit it out after filling her mouth and 3 if you have her swallow. Therefore they are happy to swallow 4 men for the chance to fuck 4 dogs for 100 lira," The Major explained. Diana had decided that she'd rather earn her debt by staying in the prison and not coming over here for the big night when the Major informed her that any good looking woman who refused to be considered for the dogs was brought here her first night and all 8 dogs had her as she sucked off 8 men, and she received nothing. They would immediately, upon their return to the prison, request to be put on the list of women willing to engage in the dog night drawing.

The Major opened a door and announced, "Lt. Diana Prince, United States Naval Intelligence, IL Duce, sir." Diana entered the room and saw Mussolini sitting on a large throne like chair, but what got her attention was her tiara, bracelets, boots and Wonder Woman uniform on the table beside him. She didn't see her power belt or magic lasso and wondered where they were. Everything had been hidden together in a small box buried outside Rome. Then she wondered how they had found it all, she hadn't visited the site since her arrival in Italy and burial of the box almost 2 years earlier. She had arrived in Italy Valentine's Day, 1941. She looked from the table to Mussolini to find him eyeing her body, looking her up and down.

"So Lt. Prince, you are the famous Wonder Woman, eh?" he asked.

"No, I don't know what you're talking about," she replied.

"Come, Come Lt., you were under surveillance from your arrival. Your box was delivered to me the day after Valentines in 41. I ordered you to be allowed to send your information, which was false incidentally, back to England. I didn't know that the idiot Colonel Carrillo had ordered your arrest until after your trial. He took your place on the gallows for his stupidity in bringing you in, when I wanted you to continue feeding the Allies the troop information from the displacements I was ordering. I set up what I wanted you to see so that you wouldn't keep digging and find my actual deployments. I have had 20 Divisions around Anzio for some time. That is where you Americans, along with your English friends, will attempt to invade. I will destroy your troops there as Hitler will destroy the troop that attempt to invade France upon the Normandy beaches. With England's military destroyed on those beaches, and the American forces in Europe obliterated, England will surrender or be invaded and conquered. That will only leave the U.S., Canada, Mexico and Central America. Since your capture Brazil has openly sided with us and taken all of South America. Before this time next year, the world will belong to the Axis powers. Adolph and I have decided Josef has to go, so after the Axis control the world, Adolph and I, along with Hideki Tojo, will launch a three front war on Josef and remove him and his Communist Party from the face of the earth. Adolph and I have no design on the Japanese Islands or all the islands in the Pacific. We'll let Hideki continue to control them and Australia, China he will have to give to us because we don't want him on the mainland, islands only. However, enough of this war plan talks, it's Christmas Eve and we should celebrate. Major, will you please give Wonder Woman her uniform so that she and I can celebrate the holiday together?" Diana noticed for the 1st time that only the 3 of them were left in the room as the Major stepped around her, went to the table and gathering up everything there, returned and held it out to her.

"Please accept your uniform, Wonder Woman. I'm sure the Major would like to leave us to our privacy and go home to his family. You'll notice I am not offering you the power belt or magic lasso. I don't think you'll need them tonight," Mussolini said. Diana accepted the pile from the Major, he turned and saluted Mussolini, did an about face and nodded to Diana, then marched out of the room, closing the door behind him.

"So, I think it is time for Lt Prince to become Wonder Woman my dear. Kindly remove your clothes and put your uniform on." Noticing her looking around the room he added, "No there is no modesty screen or anything in here. You can strip and dress in front of me." Seeing that she still hesitated, he further added, "You can do this yourself or guards can enter and strip you. I don't think that once they see those magnificent tits of yours however, that they will want to dress you." Diana considered that for a moment, and then stooping down, placed her Wonder Woman equipment on the floor. She straightened up and started to unbutton her dress. She had been issued a drab gray dress that buttoned up the front, a silk slip, panties like nothing she had ever seen before, garter belt and stockings when placed in this new prison. She was allowed a shower and clean clothes every other day, but always the same outfit. She thought there might be 2 or 3 of her prison garb and it was washed to be given back the next day. The panties provided full coverage of her frontal area, but was in an upside down triangle shape that become a narrow strip of fabric, that was always entering her ass cheeks and bugging her until she could pull it back out, and then another small triangle at the top of her ass. Around her hips, joining the 2 triangles was a half inch wide band of material which formed the waistband. She had no way of knowing that these would be called thongs, and very popular in the future. She just knew she missed her regular panties, not knowing they'd be nicknamed 'granny' panties later in her life as things that would be called bikinis and hip huggers came into fashion before the thongs. She got her dress unbuttoned to the bottom of her garter belt and shrugged her shoulder out of the short sleeves. The dress fell to her waist exposing the bra that struggled to contain her giant tits. She picked up her bustier and was about to put it on when Mussolini told her that his information said Wonder Woman didn't wear bras. You never saw bra straps over her nude shoulders when she had her uniform on. Diana looked him straight in the eye and knew she couldn't win. With a fatalistic sigh, she dropped her bustier, pulled her bra straps down and then the bra down off her breasts and turned it around to unfasten it. She let the bra fall and knowing it would please him, and maybe help her, she stood there with her breasts on display for Mussolini to admire.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.