Heroes Choice - Cover

Heroes Choice

Copyright© 2010 by The Curious Reader

Chapter 2: Introductions please

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Introductions please - Something is going on in sentenial city, it's up to John to find out what it is and stop it before it's to late.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   Fan Fiction   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Humor   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Were animal   Violence  

I take off sprinting to an intersection and looked around and then look up. Just then a silver and black blur came striking through the sky and slams into one of the buildings about seven stories up. Following close behind it was something that looked like a person in blue armor standing on a hovering disc. The person, maybe a guy, threw a round object into the building that the streak, now I assumed was a person, landed into.

Suddenly that section of the building exploded in a ball of fire and the ground shook. By this time I had come to the realization that this must be a world were there are superheroes and villains. Although which one was the hero and which was the villain I wasn't sure yet. I had come across a few realities were this had been the case, in my home verse we didn't have any, only in the comics and on TV. That was until me. I have different kinds of abilities but not always readily available to use. (I haven't complete learn how to call up all of these different powers yet, but I'm working on it. Somedays I feel like Inspector Gadget, without penny or brain.) But I have enough to get by.

Then the silver and black blur shot out of the building, this time I could make out that it was a man, over six feet or so tall with massive muscles, flying. He was wearing a sliver and black uniform of some kind that hugged his body and showed off the bulges.

He flew straight at the blue guy on the hover board and swung at him with a right cross. If it had landed I think the little guy would have been done, but he dodged left to avoid the punch and flew up and away.

I stood there a second wondering if I should intervene. Occasionally in my travels I come across two villains having a disagreement over something like who should try and rule the world or some such nonsense and things like this tend to happen, so you can't be too cautious.

While I watched the battle taking place over head, I took a moment to make sure that there were no pedestrians standing around to get caught in the cross fire. A few people had been walking the streets and some in their cars when the fighting started, but when the big guy hit, most of them where real quick in leaving the scene. Some had stuck around to see the action; you have rubber-neckers in every crowd. A few even had their IPhones out.

The battle overhead took place on different levels, one being the big guy and the blue man that were flying around and taking shots at each other, like some big floating boxing match, and another were the pedestrians. Also something else I noticed was that the silver and black guy wasn't alone.

From up above the blue guy a another person wearing much the same uniform as the other guy jumped off the side of the building aiming for the guy on the hover board. The armored guy must have sensed him and saw it coming because he dodge the first guy and turned aiming something at the second one and fired some kind of weird blue light at the falling person. Hitting him square, it throw him off coarse and sent him crashing in to the ground, much the same way that I did a few minutes ago in the park. He dug a sizable crater in the pavement and a few people scramble to move out of his way.

I moved to the guy that fell, to see if he was ok or needed help, maybe something like a whole case of aspirin for the headache he might be having. I stood on the edge of the crater and looked in. There at the bottom of the whole is a large black man lying on his back. Have you ever notice that people who get thrown, tossed, or just fall out of windows tend to land on their fronts, I like to say that its butter side down. He was wearing a tight body suit made up of shorts and straps that made something resembling a shirt.

I looked down at the guy and his face seemed familiar somehow. Then it can to me, he looked just like one of the guy's off of the television show American Gladiators. The one they called Justice.

Now I've been traveling for a few years, and I haven't been able to get home often, but I do watch TV sometimes when I get the chance. American Gladiators was one of the shows playing on TV now. I had caught a few episodes and I thought it was pretty good, or at least the women on there were hot. I had a small crush on two of the women there, Crush and Steel.

"What?" I frowned into the hole. I wondered what was going on here.

The man, who I assumed was Justice, started to come around and move. "Ha, buddy you ok? Don't move too much you might be hurt." I started to move into the hole to make sure that he wasn't hurting himself more by moving around.

"I'm fine, back off." Justice said shrugging off my concern. He's probably one of the ones that had near invulnerability.

I hear a crash overhead, and we both look up. The guy in the blue armor is swigging off drunkenly from the fight; it looks like he got his bell rung while I wasn't looking. Just as he was trying to make up his mind to fight or escape, I see another one of the big man's teammates flying around the corner of one of the skyscraper.

This one was a female. I looked interestingly at her trying to figure out if it was another one of the Gladiators or someone else. She looked like she was on the higher end of five foot, maybe 5'9, 5'10 maybe, they were still a little to high with the naked eye.

So I decided to amp of my vision to get a closer look at the action above. I concentrated on my eyes alone, and changed them to focus more like an eagles eyes, so that I can get a closer peek.

The woman, for that was the only thing you could call her, was absolutely gorgeous. She was around 5'10 in height and solidly built. Broad shoulders, for a woman, but her arms were solid with muscles that I could tell had seen hard work. She was layered with muscles, but not the bulging kind you get in some female bodybuilders, and she had managed to maintain her femininity along with it. Her legs were well toned and shapely, and her face still held the soft features that, to me, make a woman look good.

Although at the moment you could hardly tell it, because she was scowling and her mouth was open yelling a battle cry. Her hair was cut a little short at the neck and framed her face well. Her outfit again matched the others I had seen. Although hers looked great with black calf high boots, sliver and black short shorts the almost looked like a one piece, attached to the top also made out of silver and black body tight cloth. I couldn't see her stomach because she had on some kind of black lace up corset and black bracelets, maybe battle armor or something else. The combination of all of this was breathtaking.

"Dammit, what is she doing here?" Justice muttered so low I wasn't sure I even heard it.

The woman whom I recognized as Crush, swooped down at the blue guy, but instead of aiming for the body, she aimed for the board. The guy turned and tried to aim the blue light at her, but she dodged and swung low, catching the board in a pass, and yanked it out from under him. The board must have been attached with something because it didn't go with a fight. Crush gave a sharp tug, and I heard the sound of twisting metal. The board was ripped away and sparks shot out from it and from the guy's feet.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.