Hunting Delights
Chapter 19: Gratitude

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 19: Gratitude - One of the sporting diversions in Kobekistan is hunting in full English style - but there are no foxes, so they use slaves as prey, and the hounds are a bit different. Some of the quarry are more interesting than others. Another sport is breeding from selected females, and the Emir experiments using his mother and a group of his close associates as 'donors', making their donations at wild parties!

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   Sports   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Caution   Violence  

Among the women paraded from whom the top table guests were to select their evening and night's entertainment was a tall, statuesque blonde with excellent deportment and clear eyes of the palest blue that Ramzy El-Najjar had ever seen. Inspecting her more closely, he noticed that she had particularly plump labia, while her high breasts were quite hard to the touch. Twirling a finger round the nipples made them stand proud of the small areolae, and when she turned on command she displayed an equally firm looking arse.

He decided that this one might be interesting to use during the evening, and then thought wondered why she was on offer, since she had obviously had a child. It could be, he decided, that the child had been born before she came into the Emir's possession. If so, she had not been bought recently at public auction; he would have noticed her as a possible quarry if she had been on offer in Kobekistan. That led to the thought that if she was available to guests she must be willing to indulge in sexual and sadistic frolics, and so the Emir might be interested in having her trained as a quarry. With her athletic appearance and her willing availability she would be perfect, when trained, if she still had some spirit left in her.

Later, as they lounged on divans drinking coffee, and with Ludmilla gently fellating him, he broached the subject with the Emir.

"I don't really think she would be suitable," said the Emir, "but ask me again in the morning if you wish."

As the Emir chatted with another guest Ramzy El-Najjar thought about this answer very carefully. At first sight it seemed like a polite refusal; almost as though there were some hidden reason why she would not be acceptable to the hunters. Try as he might, he could not think of one. She was clearly physically sound, no limp or other tell-tale sign of impairment. It was, perhaps, just possible that she was deaf, but when he murmured, "No more," very quietly she stopped at once. She certainly could not be one of those who would ruin the 'kill' or she would not be on offer tonight.

'No, ' he decided, 'The Emir isn't refusing politely; he is merely leaving it to my judgement. Maybe she's too simple minded to be taught much, but I doubt it; the stupid ones do not have clear eyes like that.'

Motioning the girl to resume her tonguing of his now drooping tool, he dismissed the problem as one which would solve itself as the night progressed, and concentrated on the superb coffee. He would have to get his eunuch to bribe the Emir's Chief Eunuch to tell him where to obtain it. If he simply asked himself he would be given a small supply and told to mind his own business; told with infinite politeness, but told nevertheless.

After his bath, attended by two bath girls who were completely cut and exhibited no trace of a vagina, or even a scar, he slipped into bed and waited. He had brought with him a new toy he wished to try out before offering it to his host on the morrow.

It consisted of what looked like two Ben-Wa balls connected by about two feet of transparent wire made of an organic substance much resembling a 'cello string. When he first saw it his immediate reaction had been, "A garrotte. Brilliant. I can hardly wait, ' but it had been explained as being a butt-harp, and he had been assured that he would like it. He had not tried it at home because the Emir would be sure to have heard the gossip about it; in this country everyone knew everything new anyone tried within twenty-four hours throughout the eunuchs' private grapevine.

When Ludmilla came into the room and knelt at the foot of the bed, he didn't signal to her to start by kissing his legs in the traditional way. Instead he told her to stand up and then to turn round to face the wall. To Ramzy El-Najjar's annoyance, although she stood up, she seemed not to understand the order to turn round, so he repeated it. Clearly, she was listening carefully, but equally clearly there was an utter lack of comprehension.

Turning to the eunuch he asked," What is the matter? Can't she understand a simple order?"

"No, Master," came the surprising reply, "She has never learned much of our language beyond, up — down — open — suck, and one or two other words. The whip has not helped much either. She speaks no English or French either. I am told there is an old professor at the University who speaks her language, but nobody else."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.