Hunting Delights
Chapter 18: Game Over

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 18: Game Over - One of the sporting diversions in Kobekistan is hunting in full English style - but there are no foxes, so they use slaves as prey, and the hounds are a bit different. Some of the quarry are more interesting than others. Another sport is breeding from selected females, and the Emir experiments using his mother and a group of his close associates as 'donors', making their donations at wild parties!

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   Sports   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Caution   Violence  

It was the little eunuch who told her she was pregnant.

"Nonsense," she said, "I'm forty-seven years old and I'm missing at least half my periods because of the menopause."

"There is no doubt that you are pregnant. Your Master does not know who is the father," said the eunuch, "He says you have become pregnant because you enjoy sex far more than is proper, even for a concubine, and with too many men. For this he has decreed that you are to be punished."

Zubeydeh could not deny, even to herself, that she had felt uninhibited when she was being handed round at Ramzy El-Najjar's parties and, because she had no choice at the times when she was being used in a way which might cause pregnancy, she had felt no guilt when she invariably joined in enthusiastically and with frequent orgasms. She tried to think of whether any of the fuckings had seemed different or significant. She thought she had known the instant her first child was conceived all those years ago, but she was horrified to realise that she couldn't remember even how many evening parties there had been, nor how many men she had opened her legs for in the last few weeks, let alone which ones came in her womb.

She remembered some of them, of course, and each for different reasons. The smelly old man who had tried her out before her auction had truly been just as smelly as she had feared when she saw him at her party and his cock, she remembered, had tasted vile. And the gnarled and battered old man who had been a surprisingly potent and well-endowed, but a fierce lover, battering her cervix with his length. And the cruel looking man who had proved an excellent, smooth and considerate lover who had excited her very much. She hoped he had been the father, but the fact remained that he had had her only once, whereas scarcely a day had passed after the first two or three parties when Ramzy El-Najjar had not filled her womb during the afternoon.

"Your punishment will only be light because it is a boy baby. Such a child will enhance your value, so your punishment will be lighter than usual."

"But," Amelia protested, "it wasn't anything to do with me who fucked me, or how, or when. I had no choice in the matter."

'Stupid', she thought as she said it, 'all I'm doing is adding to the punishment.'

Then she started to wonder why they wanted a daughter rather than a son. She remembered a snatch of an old song that Prince Abdullah had taught her all those years ago when they were expecting her firstborn and did not know whether it would be a boy or a girl.

The midwife who receives a son deserves a gold coin to make earrings.

The midwife who receives a son deserves a gold coin to make a ring for her nose.

But you! Oh midwife! Deserve thirty strokes of the stick!

Oh! You who announce a little girl when the censorious are here!

By the standards of this harem the punishment was light, only six strokes of the thin cane across her buttocks with her blindfolded and strapped to a whipping horse. Of course, she didn't know in advance how many there would be, and they were stretched out over a period of an hour, during which she was also fucked hard in both the arse and cunt. However, that made her grateful to know that Ramzy El-Najjar was there, and that possibly he was also administering the blows. He did care about her and had not merely left her for the eunuchs to punish.

Ramzy El-Najjar reported her pregnancy to the Emir, may he live for ever, who ordered him to leave her where she was, and the Emir himself would take over the care and attention she needed and would provide fresh eunuchs.

Ramzy himself never set eyes on her again, but his street credibility was much enhanced by this episode. He also made a lot of money because people believed he had plenty of money so his credit was much extended and he was able to invest much more. His ventures prospered because other people thought they would and so joined in enthusiastically, and he always managed to off-load any doubtful investments before they failed. He also was known to have the ear and the favour of the Emir, which did him no harm at all. In fact less than a month after her pregnancy was confirmed he was invited to a fairly public banquet at the Golden Palace and found himself sitting on the top table, which included a visit to the Emir's hostesses afterwards.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.