Hunting Delights - Cover

Hunting Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 11: Visitor

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 11: Visitor - One of the sporting diversions in Kobekistan is hunting in full English style - but there are no foxes, so they use slaves as prey, and the hounds are a bit different. Some of the quarry are more interesting than others. Another sport is breeding from selected females, and the Emir experiments using his mother and a group of his close associates as 'donors', making their donations at wild parties!

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   Sports   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Caution   Violence  

The next contact that Ramzy El-Najjar had with the Emir was another surprise. At first he assumed that the proposed meeting with the Emir was the promised visit to look at the training methods used on quarry, but it seemed not so. Truly this new Emir was an excellent judge of character in that now he had, apparently, some plan which he wished to confide in Ramzy El-Najjar and which had had not even explained to Kamal Qumsiyeh. Clearly this was an invitation, delivered via the Chief of Protocol, to play host to the Emir for dinner. Ramzy El-Najjar offered the expected formal invitation with alacrity; Selima, his present from the Emir, may he live for ever, would please the Emir after the dinner if he had to stand over her with a whip himself.

The Emir explained that he had ordered a suite to be built especially to house his pet new project in the Ruby Palace harem and that the co-operation of Ramzy El-Najjar would be much appreciated. The details given were that Ramzy El-Najjar would buy, at no matter what price — even a million Kobesti if necessary, a particular concubine from the Emir's harem who would be offered for sale shortly. She was then to be humiliated after the sale by being led naked through the streets of Kobek but blindfolded so that she could not see whither she was being taken.

"How would a woman know one harem from another?" Ramzy El-Najjar enquired.

"This woman is not stupid, and she has seen the Triple Palace from the outside several times. It is hardly an unobtrusive piece of architecture."

"May I ask my Master who, exactly, this knowledgeable concubine is?"

"Yes, it is Zubeydeh, my mother, the wife of the late Prince Abdullah," said the Emir.

Ramzy El-Najjar was very worried by this piece if information. This would have to be handled very circumspectly, as one wrong move would annoy the Emir greatly and a public execution could well be the result, and it would not be the Emir ot the Princess Zubeydeh on the receiving end.

"What, exactly, am I supposed to do for the Princess Zubeydeh?" he asked.

"She is not the Princess Zubeydeh. She is Zubeydeh and she is to be a concubine in your harem. You will discipline her hard. You will use her hard. And you will have a number of dinner parties for your friends at which she will be the entertainment. She will be filled often and by many men and if she becomes pregnant I shall be well pleased," said the Emir.

"But..." started Ramzy El-Najjar.

"I think that 'but' is not a word often used to any Emir," came the icy interruption.

"Master, forgive me."

"She will be made to believe that she is in an isolated room in your own harem. Your eunuchs will serve and control her under the supervision of my own Chief Eunuch who tells me it will be simple to implement the eunuchs' end of the matter. One or two would simply be seconded from your harem and would not need to be taken into anyone's confidence," continued the Emir, "Your story for friends and these eunuchs is that you have bought her out of your own money and you have rented the Ruby Palace from me for your entertainments. You and she will be moving back into your own harem when the novelty wears off."

"Master, it is a great honour to serve you. Will the auctioneer know of the plans?"

"No more than he needs. Your bona fides will be established in the normal way and he will know exactly who the woman is that he is selling. Beyond that he need know nothing. You simply outbid the others."

"How is it that I suddenly have that much money to spend, Master? What you are suggesting is far beyond my means," Ramzy El-Najjar pointed out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.