Hunting Delights - Cover

Hunting Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 10: Hunting Resumes

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 10: Hunting Resumes - One of the sporting diversions in Kobekistan is hunting in full English style - but there are no foxes, so they use slaves as prey, and the hounds are a bit different. Some of the quarry are more interesting than others. Another sport is breeding from selected females, and the Emir experiments using his mother and a group of his close associates as 'donors', making their donations at wild parties!

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   Sports   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Caution   Violence  

The new Emir's first hunt did not call on Ramzy El-Najjar to provide a quarry. Instead he was allowed a bare two hours with one of the Emir's concubines to prepare her. Worse, she only spoke English, so the finer points of what he wanted to say were, he was sure, lost in translation. She was a concubine from the Emir's harem who had in some way incurred the displeasure of the Emir and it was emphasised to him that she should not be too well trained. At least she was fairly skinny and looked as though she could run well.

Much of the advice was wasted because she spent ages saying things which the Emir's Chief Eunuch dismissed as, "She is saying things which do not concern the hunt."

In the hunting ground the dogs went through their normal routine of following the scent until it disappeared into the stream. Then they cast back and forth along the bank until they found the trail again where she had left the water. It soon vanished into the trees and they set about again running up and down the edges of the woods. A hunting horn called them together again, but it soon became apparent that she had only gone a short distance in the woods before taking to the water again.

Casting only forwards, the dogs soon found another trail and streamed away towards the caves, where it disappeared into first one and then another cave. Checking each of these took time and Ramzy El-Najjar's opinion of the native cunning of this quarry went up a good deal. What he did not know was that she had seen all the tricks she was trying in Cowboy and Indian films when the baddies tried to shake off the 'good Indian' tracker.

Whatever the source of her inspiration, she had eventually found the cave which passed clear through the hills and one hunter was deputed to go through the cave on foot, where horses could not go and dogs were prevented by the chemical barrier. The rest of the hunt flooded round to the other end of the tunnel and soon picked up a strong spoor heading away from the exit. By the time all were convinced that she was not hidden in the caves only about half an hour remained of the allotted time. The dogs followed the scent down the side of the hill into a small wood again. When they eventually found the quarry isolated up a tree with only ten minutes left the first rider to come up to where she was chanced to be Ramzy El-Najjar, and he immediately climbed the tree and claimed the kill by tearing the label off her suit.

"OK," he said, "You can climb down now."

The girl froze with fear of the next stage, which she knew would involve gang-rape and possibly worse. Seeing that she was not prepared to be sporting about her defeat, a point he always drummed hard into the quarry he trained, usually via their tender skins, Ramzy El-Najjar pulled her from her perch some ten feet off the ground and unceremoniously dropped her among the growling dogs below.

The quarry screamed as she landed, partly from the painfully impact on one shoulder, but largely because she was surrounded by large growling dogs, all showing huge teeth and apparently threatening to tear her limb from limb. Then she fainted.

She was quickly revived with a bucket of water and as the Chinook landed with the necessary paraphernalia of a 'kill' the hunters shooed the dogs away and some of them pulled her camouflage clothing off with scant regard for its possible reuse. Some others contented themselves with pawing the various more interesting parts of her body.

When she was naked she was brought into the middle of the clearing, and laid flat on the divan with a couple of the dogs guarding her to ensure she didn't escape. She then watched all of the hunters throwing off their own clothing until she was surrounded by more than a dozen nude men. Their pricks were of different shapes and sizes, but all had two things in common; they were erect and they were soon to be thrust into one or more of her orifices. Curiously, they all held back when she expected them to leap on her. The sound of a small helicopter landing nearby was followed by the Emir's arrival in the clearing, resplendent in an intricately embroidered costume and looking every inch the ruler.

When the Emir was seated he asked, "Who has the right of first choice?"

Ramzy El-Najjar stepped forwards, holding up the label he had wrenched from her suit.

"Proceed," said the Emir.

"My Master does not wish to... ?" he asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.