Hunting Delights - Cover

Hunting Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 5: Trainer And Breeder

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5: Trainer And Breeder - One of the sporting diversions in Kobekistan is hunting in full English style - but there are no foxes, so they use slaves as prey, and the hounds are a bit different. Some of the quarry are more interesting than others. Another sport is breeding from selected females, and the Emir experiments using his mother and a group of his close associates as 'donors', making their donations at wild parties!

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   Sports   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Caution   Violence  

Eighteen months after Zelfa had been bought for his harem, she had become a regular in his bed because she did make such a lovely noise when she came, as that seemed only to work if he was in her vagina, she was securely dosed by the eunuchs with a reliable contraceptive. Life continued much as before; the investments he inherited from his father, mostly in the oil exporting business, kept him in the style he wished and he rarely worried about money. Occasionally when he was bidding for a slave he dropped out of the auction, but it was usually because he thought the bidding over-inflated rather than not actually being able to afford the woman.

He still hunted regularly and had acquired something of a reputation for shrewdness in 'reading' a quarry and predicting the tactics she would use. Most of the girls were relatively inexpert and untrained so it happened that there was a period of six months without a really exhilarating chase. Things came to a head when one girl simply ran the five miles along the main path until she got to the fence at the far end of the hunting close and there collapsed exhausted and waited until the hunt caught up with her some half an hour later.

After this less than satisfactory occasion, the Emir remarked, "We could avoid this, and get much better sport, if some younger man would take on an onerous task for me," and looked around him questioningly.

Being still relatively young and foolish, Ramzy El-Najjar rose to the challenge, "Master?"

"Ah, Ramzy El-Najjar, excellent," said the smiling Emir, "You need not look so worried, I will not suggest that you offer yourself as the quarry!"

There was a round of sycophantic laughter which was redoubled when the expression on Ramzy El-Najjar's face showed that the thought had not occurred to him.

"What I would like," continued the Emir, "is someone to train quarry specifically for the chase. Perhaps even to breed them, in time. The kill might not be as satisfactory, but the chase would be much better."

"As the Emir, may he live for ever, commands."

It took Ramzy El-Najjar about three months to train his first quarry. He reasoned that picking them for looks was stupid; as the Emir had said, the 'kill' might not be as satisfactory but the chase was the important part. So, he picked strong looking slaves and trained them like athletes. He also worked out how he would avoid the hunt and taught them something of the strategies of the chase. It surprised him how capable some of the women were of understanding strategy and even, in some cases, tactics.

After the first hunt in which one of the quarry he had trained had escaped capture for the requisite two hours he was made Master of Quarry to the Emir. All agreed that the hunts were better, and if the kills were less so, one could always go home and use one's own women. The promotion to this newly-created post made an enormous difference to his social standing, for it meant he stood high in the favour of the Emir and so he was offered, and accepted, the sister of his friend Ghada Baroud, one Nazri, who he fully intended to bear his first son and so become his Head Wife.

When he recovered from the hectic party which had followed the wedding and had lasted some three days of smoking, eating and fornicating with his new father-in-law's concubines, Ramzy El-Najjar finally rolled home and called for his new wife in his bedroom. The virgin bride was brought in to him, adorned as he liked, in bracelets and anklets of gold, with gold inlaid leather cuffs and collar. She was, he admitted, a real prize, for he had never seen her before in his life. During the ceremony she had been covered from head to toe with an abaya, as was proper. He had seen a photograph of her, which her father had secretly shown him during the negotiations, but the real thing was so much better than the photograph that he was pleasantly surprised.

Nazri was only just eighteen, but was in the full flower of her youth; a fiery looking girl, bright eyed, a little nervous but determined to succeed as a wife, with the perfect figure, opulent curves, large coral pink nipples set on three inch wide darker areolae, generous arse cheeks just asking to be striped, spread and plundered, a rounded belly above a plump shaven mons which jiggled up and down in time with her tits as she walked.

"Master," she said, "I am here to be the delight of your nights and the pleasure of your days. I am to be the mother of your children and your comforter in times of grief."

She couldn't keep a straight face any longer but burst into girlish giggles.

"My mother told me to say that; did it please my new husband?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.