Hunting Delights
Chapter 2: Hunting

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2: Hunting - One of the sporting diversions in Kobekistan is hunting in full English style - but there are no foxes, so they use slaves as prey, and the hounds are a bit different. Some of the quarry are more interesting than others. Another sport is breeding from selected females, and the Emir experiments using his mother and a group of his close associates as 'donors', making their donations at wild parties!

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   Sports   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Caution   Violence  

On the day that Ramzy El-Najjar attended his first hunt he was totally enraptured with the whole affair. He had seen pictures of English hunts, of course, and his contemporaries at Cornell University had regarded them as one of the "real quaint old English traditions", a "must see" on a trip to Europe which few of them had ever seen outside of a cinema. The real thing was even more romantic to his eighteen year old eyes than any imaginings could have been; the hunters were resplendent in their red coats with their superbly turned out horses, and the dogs pacing between then, obviously eager for the off.

In a ceremony imported from English cold weather, stirrup cups were brought round filled with an odd-tasting sweet dark red liquid, which Ramzy El-Najjar later discovered was described to the Imam as fruit cup but which was actually a vintage port. In another ceremony imported from England, but from the sailing community, a small cannon was fired and the hunt moved off slowly. This cannon was fired because the Emir had enjoyed visiting Cowes Week as a young man, but it also gave the quarry the opportunity of knowing when the chase started. It could not be heard from everywhere in the enclosure, so four other cannon were fired at the same time from points on the perimeter fence.

The experienced hunters took the lead, moving off at a walk and soon raising that to a trot along the path to the ford. Here the party split with a few of the older men taking some dogs along the right hand path and into the woods. Before the rest of the party had finished fording the stream in single file, they were back reporting that no scent had been found on that path. Unfortunately none was found on the far bank either; it was quickly concluded that the quarry had gone upstream in the water, thus preventing the dogs from picking up the scent. Ramzy El-Najjar remembered that this was one of the basic techniques taught to the quarry women during their training. Two men and a few dogs were detached to go the few hundred yards downstream to check whether the woman had tried to be subtle while the rest of them moved off along the river bank, ignoring the paths. When they reached the edge of the thick woodland which came right down to the water, a couple of men dismounted and took the dogs through the woods, while the rest of them rode round the woodland on the path. Ramzy El-Najjar and another youngster were given the reins of the spare horses to lead them. They hung back so as not to get in the way of the older riders and were ambling along the path so it was he saw the quarry as she tried to slip across the path to the woods on the other side and so escape behind the hunters.

Shouting, "View," as loud as he could, Ramzy El-Najjar turned his horse, dropping the spare horses' reins and set off after her.

She had panicked and was running down the path back towards the gate as fast as she could. A human runner has no chance of outstripping a horse in open country or on a pathway and so he was catching up with her when she saw the dogs and men who had checked downstream coming up the path towards her. Veering right off the path towards some more woodland she lost her footing and fell. Quick as a flash Ramzy El-Najjar dropped from the saddle and grabbed her.

"Let go," she said indignantly, "Bloody beginner. You have me and I lie down and you hold me with your foot. Don't tread on me hard either. No manners some people, no manners at all."

Ramzy El-Najjar remembered the protocol of the kill and let her go at once. She was obviously an experienced quarry and felt nothing but contempt for the lad who had had beginner's luck in making the kill. If he had not been so far behind the rest of the riders she would have been across the path and into the woodland behind the hunt as they spread out trying to catch her. That was the best possible chance of eluding them for the requisite two hours and this boy had caught her in less than half an hour!

When the riders came round the corner out of the woodland in answer to Ramzy El-Najjar's cry of "View," they were met by a scene of some amusement. An experienced quarry was lying stock still and a very embarrassed young hunter was standing over her with his foot raised, obviously too nervous to put his foot actually down on her chest. The tag on her suit was still there also. In his embarrassment, Ramzy El-Najjar had forgotten to remove it as his claim to the kill. The Emir, may he live for ever, arrived as the riders were milling about and roared with laughter, which did nothing for Ramzy El-Najjar's composure.

"Well, lad," said the Emir, "What's your name?"

"Ramzy El-Najjar, Master," came the shaky reply.

"Oh, yes. First hunt isn't it? Your father cannot hunt because of a wound sustained saving my father's life?"

"Yes, Master."

"Well you have my permission to take the trophy tag. I am pleased that you have been taught the finer points of hunting so thoroughly."

Ramzy El-Najjar had no idea what the Emir meant until the older man started to lecture the assembled group.

"This young man is a credit to his illustrious father. It is his first hunt and he manages to kill the quarry, probably by accident if I know this girl, and yet he remembers that it is considered the best honourable practice not to take the tag of your first kill until the Emir arrives. Later kills are fine, and taking the tag immediately ensures first bite of the cherry at the kill, but for your first kill you wait until I arrive and permit it. You did not remember that last week, did you Abu Yahya?"

One of the riders dropped to his knees an pressed his head on the ground.

"Master," he breathed, trembling with fear.

"I should leave you there like that for a few hours," said the Emir, "But I won't. You may leave to see if there is a problem at your home."

The disgraced rider walked away leading his horse amid general laughter.

"Come and see me tomorrow," shouted the Emir after him and that seemed to cheer him up.

The following day when Ramzy El-Najjar discussed this with his father he was told that that meant that the disgrace was only temporary. "A sin-binning rather than a red card," was the phrase his father used.

"Well now, the helicopter is arriving," said the Emir, and just then one of the big twin rotor Chinooks landed on the path some fifty yards away and a small army of eunuchs and slave girls ran from it carrying all the paraphernalia for a picnic suitable for the Emir, may he live for ever, and a large divan bed. The quarry now rolled from under Ramzy El-Najjar's foot and stood up, handing him her kill tag which had been firmly fastened to her camouflage.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.