Darlin' You Can't Love One - Cover

Darlin' You Can't Love One

by wordytom

Copyright© 2010 by wordytom

Humor Sex Story: What's a good old redneck hillbilly do when he finds a mother and daughter in need? Y'all got that right the first guess.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Oral Sex   .

Breaking Up Is Hard To Do

Well, what to do now? Marge walked in and caught him red handed. No, "red dicked" would be closer to the facts. Merry's lipstick was smeared all over the head of his cock. Her lips were attached to the end of the damned thing and she had a suction going.

Del looked up as his wife Marge stepped out on the back porch and looked at the scene before her. His mind searched and discarded a hundred logical reasons to explain how his cock ended up in his next-door neighbor's mouth. Had he really started to tell her, "This is not what it looks like?"

Marge got a look of outrage on her face. "Del!" she exclaimed.

Merry was more practical, "Y'all ain't goin' to tell Sam, are you?" Sam was her husband.

Then Del got pissed. After all, she had left him six months ago. He was the one who got left behind. He looked down at Merry. "Keep sucking," he told her. She did because she did not know what else to do right then.

"What do you want, Marge?" he asked. "How did you open the front door?"

She was bent forward just a little. Tears filled her eyes. "Del, I thought you and me, well I thought..." Her voice trailed off.

"Oh boy!" he exclaimed as he cum. Her presence made it all the more intense.

"I better be going," Merry said. "Sam will be back from the game in a little bit and, well, you know." She went up on the back porch, edged her way around Marge and went through the house to go home.

Once more, Marge tried to take the high ground. "Your peter is still hanging out. You want to put it away?"

"What do you want?" he demanded. He left it hang out.

"Well I thought we might put our little differences aside and try to reconcile with each other. Now, after watching you cheat with our next door neighbor, I don't think I want to."

"What soap operas have you been watching?" Marge was the only person Del ever met who could build castles in the clouds, move in and then invite the neighbors to a party.

"You just don't get it, do you?" she asked.

He grabbed Marge and shoved her back into the house. He dragged her through the house and out the front door. Merry came up the walk toward them as Marge finally took his not so subtle hint and left. He stepped back to Merry enter. She had a black eye.

"Sam saw us in the back yard," she said. "He called me names and told me to get out. Then he hit me. He said as soon as he finished his beer he was coming over here to beat the shit out of you."

I'm more concerned about Lacey than I am about Sam. Where is she?" Lacey was Merry's fourteen-year-old daughter.

"I give her twenty dollars to go to the mall and get some panties. She keeps losin' them somewhere."

"How bad is your eye?" Del asked. He gave her face a gentle caress.

Before she could answer Sam shoved the front door open and yelled, "I'm goin' to beat the shit out of you."

Del assumed Sam was talking to him. He walked up to the bigger man and kicked him in the nuts. "That sounded like a threat to me Sam," Del told him.

He forgot his cock was still hung out of his open fly until Merry told him, "Del, your dick is still hangin' out."

"Suck it," he told her.

She had been told what to do all her life, so she dropped to her knees and asked, "Why?"

"To piss your husband off," he answered.

"Oh, okay," she said and opened wide. Sam lay there in a world of hurt and watched his wife give Del a pretty damned good blowjob.

He finally struggled to his feet and said, "I'm leavin' you, you two timin' bitch." She sort of shrugged and kept sucking as he left.

Right then Del decided there is nothing more erotic than to have a man's wife suck you off while the man himself is forced to back down. He blew his nuts and stayed hard.

Too many of the good old country boys have to pump up their courage with a few brews and yell a bunch of threats at each other. Then they take three or four swings, decide their honor has been avenged and they usually decide to go get drunk together. That was not Del's way, as Sam just found out.

They heard Sam's old Ford pickup start up and go rattling off just as he cum for the third time. "God damn it gal," he told her, "if they ever make sucking dick an Olympic event, you'll be a gold medal winner for sure."

"Del?" she asked.

"Yes?" he answered. Right then he would have agreed to anything, he felt so good.

"Do y'all think next time you can fill my pussy? I got needs and desires of my own." Del thought she looked so wistful there was no way he could say no to her.

"Merry, the next time will be all about you. He kissed her lips and helped her to her feet.

Just then Lacey came in the front door. She started to ask him, "Del, have you seen my ... Mama, what are you doing with Del's big cock in your hand?"

"I'm just puttin' it away real careful like. You don't want to treat somethin' this nice too rough." Damn, Del thought, the way Merry was so generous with her compliments I am just about to get a swelled head.

It tickled Del to see Lacey get a big grin on her face. Then he considered, Come to think of it, where else would you get a big grin? Surely not on your ass. "Here Mama, let me help you.

She grabbed it by the head and gave it a friendly little squeeze. "Oh shit!" Del yelled as he got a hard on again.

"Del, now you promised!" Merry told him and shucked out of her jeans.

"Who promised what, Mama?" Lacey asked, as she got naked at the same time as her mama.

"He promised to take care of my womanly needs with his next hard on. That son of a bitch is hard and so I'm getting' my womanly deeds took care of. Lay down on the floor, Del."

Del plopped down on his back and Merry got on board. She squatted down, reached back behind her and guided his peter right up inside her. She sat down hard and his dick went all the way in and smashed against the bottom of her love canal.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.